Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Koreas nuke tests move Earths crust

seeder

Aftershocks detected 14 weeks after North Korea nuclear test 'moves Earth's crust'

‘It takes a while for the crust movement to fully subside’, says USGS

Geologists have detected two tectonic tremors that they say are probably aftershocks from North Korean nuclear tests conducted over three months ago.

The artificial explosion created near a known nuclear testing site in North Korea had “moved the Earth’s crust” and subsequent seismic activity showed the region’s underlying geology settling back down, experts said.

The aftershocks, of magnitude 2.9 and 2.4, were detected at 6.13am and 6.40am GMT on Saturday respectively, said the US Geological Survey (USGS).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/aftershocks-north-korea-nuclear-test-tremors-punggye-ri-usgs-hydrogen-bomb-mountain-a8101966.html

• Like 1

These dumbasses are going to wreck themselves. The sad part about it is the environmental damage and why I can't like this...

• Like 3

Afterthought.

I don't think Kim understands the concept of "consequences for your actions".......

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Piney said:

Afterthought.

I don't think Kim understands the concept of "consequences for your actions".......

I think he believes that the godlike status of the Kim family precludes him from ever having to deal with consequences.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I think he believes that the godlike status of the Kim family precludes him from ever having to deal with consequences.

*sigh* To actually think your a indestructible  deity........His fall is going to be brutal........and it needs to be.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

*sigh* To actually think your a indestructible  deity........His fall is going to be brutal........and it needs to be.

It also needs to be quick.

• Like 3

Unless Chinese president Xi decides to rein him in or pop him, he's probably going to take a LOT of people with him when he goes :( 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, and then said:

Unless Chinese president Xi decides to rein him in or pop him, he's probably going to take a LOT of people with him when he goes :( 

Way too true.......

• Like 1

I think I've figured out his plan.

C1FIPdf.gif

• Like 1