Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Commodus

Unaquired Combat Training

36 posts in this topic

Piney

Then Sundance TV did this to me and I hate beards and tattoos.......not even a residual check.......

911uqAMpt9L._SY679_.jpg

Likely Guy

Check!

1, 2, 3...

• Like 1

Tatetopa
1 hour ago, Likely Guy said:

I didn't even know that was a 'move'.

#176: Drunken raccoon tenderizes persimmon.

• Like 4

seeder

youd be surprised how many 'moves' you learn just watching the TV/movies..... I grew up in the 70's kung fu craze, Bruce Lee movies etc... me and my mates would be in the garden screaming like Bruce Lee while throwing kicks and punches in the air...

I also learned some throws from simply copying the movies too

as they say.... "Monkey see, monkey do"

If you have ever paid attention to ANYTHING.... chances are youve learned it too

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

Tatetopa
25 minutes ago, Piney said:

Then Sundance TV did this to me and I hate beards and tattoos.......not even a residual check.......

Piney, if you ever write an autobiography, I will read it.

• Like 2

ExpandMyMind
31 minutes ago, Piney said:

911uqAMpt9L._SY679_.jpg

S2 is on my Netflix queue. 

• Like 1

Tatetopa
3 hours ago, Commodus said:

Instinctively, I grabbed his hand with my right hand jerking him forward and myself out of the chair, where I grabbed him by the shoulder and continued to subdue him with a knee in the side and his arm bent behind his back.  I have no clue what motivated me to do this and although I've been startled plenty of times in the past, I have never reacted anything even remotely similar to this.  My father is 6' 4", 220 lbs., although like me he isn't necessarily a muscular person.  I, on the other hand, am only 5'11", 155 lbs., yet I was able to take him down with relative ease (I forgot to mention earlier that I just turned 18 and am still in my senior year of high school).  He was in the most advantageous position and although he was surprised when I reacted in this manner, I'm certain that he could have resisted me if I had not moved with the speed and precision that I inexplicably did.

Don't hurt your Dad Commodus as you pass through the surly teenager stage.  Seriously, people that might love you and pat you on the head are easy marks for surprise violence.  So are other people that don;t expect it.  Ask Piney if it is that easy to take someone down that doesn't like you and is ready for violence.

• Like 2

Piney
3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Piney, if you ever write an autobiography, I will read it.

Not a chance. I will be in a unmarked grave in my Meetinghouse cemetery and forgotten. As it should be.....

• Like 1

Piney
Just now, ExpandMyMind said:

S2 is on my Netflix queue. 

Is that when I got out? .....and they got the pickup wrong too...b*******....

• Like 1

Tatetopa
1 minute ago, Piney said:

Not a chance. I will be in a unmarked grave in my Meetinghouse cemetery and forgotten. As it should be.....

Songs will be sung.  Grandmothers don't forget, even when they free you to go your way.

Piney
Just now, Tatetopa said:

Songs will be sung.  Grandmothers don't forget, even when they free you to go your way.

Disenrolled. I'm Cast Out. No elders will be singing at Xaamwiing....