Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
lipton

I NEED HELP

3 posts in this topic

lipton

Hello My Friends!!!!

I am from Wheeling ,Illinois.I am looking for an individual or group of people that are really serious about paranormal. I am 100% sure I have some kind of spirit( I think more than one) living at my home, I also think it is demonic. Lately, the activities got really strong. I can sense vibrations around my whole house, dropping temperature to really cold or to hot, every single night I hear different noises, sometimes things just move , I can also feel that "something" keeps touching me and that bothers me a lot. I pray every night,I also sprayed my home with Holy Water but it didn't help. I know I need professional help. I also had a lot of other activities at my home and I would share that with an experts. Is there anyone around my location who is willing to help me ???  

Hre2breal

I am not in your country but I just wanted to wish you strength an love an I do hope that someone will be able to help you asap..The very best of luck to you 

• Like 1

kmt_sesh

A;ready posted here:

Do not post the same topic more than once.