Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Fila

How to solve the UFO mystery

280 posts in this topic

Hre2breal
2 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Extra-terrestrial vessels would certainly need intelligence behind them, if not piloting them then certainly making them. However, there are many very terrestrial phenomena that are unknown to many observers doing rather spectacular moves that no human could mimic (or survive).

Cheers,
Badeskov

Please explain more youve got me interested now..

badeskov
5 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

I doubt this.There would be more emotion involved in your thought process becos shes a trustable person to you.You are wired to see her opinion as being worth more than a total stranger that jus how it is.

Well, if she told me she saw a ET craft I'd sure listen more, but emotions would certainly not let me to believe it - in fact, I'd probably apply even more critical thinking and common sense compared to a stranger that I would probably just ignore rather fast. 

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 2

badeskov
3 minutes ago, Hre2breal said:

Please explain more youve got me interested now..

Absolutely! I like a poster that is actually willing to listen. Thumbs up! Give me a little time (family stuff with my sister and niece visiting), but this topic was a major discussion some years back so I'll dig up some of my old posts and post the essence of those.

Cheers,
Badeskov 

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 1

Hre2breal
4 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Absolutely! I like a poster that is actually willing to listen. Thumbs up! Give me a little time (family stuff with my sister and niece visiting), but this topic was a major discussion some years back so I'll dig up some of my old posts and post the essence of those.

Cheers,
Badeskov 

Cool thanks..I look forward to it..Ive got some things to do also though.Will catch up later.

• Like 1

Daughter of the Nine Moons

Closed for moderator review.

• Like 2