Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bitcoin was created by AI to control humanity

Intrepidmind

For some time now, I have been researching bitcoin from a technical standpoint. It amazes me that people blindly trust a system that was created by 1 anonymous programmer. I did some more research and came to the conclusion that Bitcoin was not created by 1 person in particular. Along the road I read some articles that cover the origin of Bitcoin and there I read that some experts in the cryptocurrency community think Bitcoin was actually created by artificial intelligence as some sort of test. The more I read about this possibility the more it became clear for me, that Bitcoin was indeed created by an AI that developed bitcoin. Some think that the AI is controlled by the government, but it could be that the AI managed to stay under the radar and created Bitcoin in order to create a bigger infrastructure for itself. 

This video sums up the evidence for that case pretty well and elaborates on the impact.

No, Bitcoin is just a type of Ponzi scheme created by humans to make money. IMO those in on this in the beginning will 'cash out' leaving the later investors 'holding the empty bag'.

• Like 1

What research lead to you conclude a UFO nut is an expert in cryptocurrency?

The video says the programming shows inhuman programming skills.. yet it uses cryptographic methods invented by humans.

• Like 1

Well thats creative. Who knows if one day AI gets god like powerfull it can travel back in time and extend its influence in this period. That makes a good science fiction.