Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope says Devil is a real person

seeder

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Catholicism is basically a marriage of pagan traditions and christianity.

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_end-time_paganism_Catholic_Mithraism

Plus christianity is a sun worshiping cult.

You are right..

SUN = SON...

Masculine energy, Forceful, Action..

Without the SUN we die..

• Like 2

Yeah, the thread has gotten off topic a bit with other conversations... My bad as well for contributing to it with sidelining about differences between faiths that are probably moot in light of what the OP is actually about.

Let's try to get this topic back on track. In an effort of that and since the topic has gone on for many pages now.. a repost of the OP:

Don't argue with the Devil - he's much more intelligent than us, says Pope Francis

The Devil is more intelligent than mere mortals and should never be argued with, Pope Francis has warned.

Satan is not a metaphor or a nebulous concept but a real person armed with dark powers, the Pope said in forthright remarks made during a television interview.

“He is evil, he’s not like mist. He’s not a diffuse thing, he is a person. I’m convinced that one must never converse with Satan - if you do that, you’ll be lost,” he told TV2000, a Catholic channel, gesticulating with his hands to emphasise his point.

“He’s more intelligent than us, and he’ll turn you upside down, he’ll make your head spin.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/13/dont-argue-devil-much-intelligent-us-says-pope-francis/

So within the lore of Roman Catholicism, the Pope has openly stated Satan is a real person.

• Like 1

TenaKoutou..xx

I have Dealt with yuck(Evil),

This exists everywhere, for those that can see and hear and feel the Unseen, You will be tested...

This Satan, mentality, with the word Devil, is actually, continuing the Fear Mongering Auditory, Visual stimulations in the Brain..

This is ENERGY...and yes energy can infiltrate physical and USE for their Intent and Purpose...

This is not only Church, religion manipulation of Senses,, its Societal, in a collective consciousness...

We have More Power, because this is Our World, The Physical..

demons, satan, evil, energy only...

We are Physical and Energy.

And, We do not need anyone but Ourselves to Save Our Soul...

No Church Leader..

Pope..

Whoever...

You and You alone, can Save You...

The Rest is a Monopoly...on your soul..your life, your Existence..!!

Claim it Back, its Yours...!!

Peace to All...xx

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Codemonger said:

I have seen the above Already, as well as have Identified one living person with the Mark of The Beast that I am watching closely. 

God Bless!

Atamarie Sir..

What does this mean??

Is there a sign needed before Said Beast is taken down..

Is watching, Action..

And when you say watched, is there a bind on this "thing" so there is no uneccessary harm invoked by It..??

Thankyou..

• Like 1

KiaOraRa Codemonger...

I will speak.

Information is a give and receive reciprocating energy..

Your words have said you are watching the Beast, 

This allows an open discussion to take place..

When words are put out in the world, in such a way as you have put,     then....

When Questions arise, or a query, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THROUGH....

and Answer...

If you can not answer, Do Not put out the words....

This leads to confusion...

People want Clarity, Simplicity and Solutions...!!

Peace to you Sir...

• Like 2

Hello again,.. 

May I ask please...

What is the MARK? of the beast..

cheers xx

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Codemonger said:

Why do I need anyone here to take me seriously? 

If you can’t find any answers in what I have written, I can’t help you.

God Bless!

So what exactly is the point in stating positions if you are not interested in fleshing them out for further discussion? This is a discussion forum not a hinting blog.

jmccr8

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

So what exactly is the point in stating positions if you are not interested in fleshing them out for further discussion? This is a discussion forum not a hinting blog.

jmccr8

yea.. but interesting hints.

gonna take cerebus for a walk.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mr. Argon said:

yea.. but interesting hints.

gonna take cerebus for a walk.

Yes and if they are left undeveloped they are meaningless and the value of the poster diminishes by their own hand.

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
Fat fingers
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Yes and if they are left undeveloped they are meaningless and the value of the posted diminishes by their own hand.

jmccr8

i agree jmccr8. but it's sometimes hard to claim a real point. things are very complicated sometimes... i think he presented some very interesting info.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Argon said:

i agree jmccr8. but it's sometimes hard to claim a real point. things are very complicated sometimes... i think he presented some very interesting info.

I look at it like a movie trailer that is contantly advertised, you think okay I'm interested and the movie is never released.

jmccr8

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

I look at it like a movie trailer that is contantly advertised, you think okay I'm interested and the movie is never released.

jmccr8

LOL

good point :)

Edited by Mr. Argon
  • Like 2

On 14. 12. 2017. at 2:47 PM, Codemonger said:

Some Angels (The Arch Angels) have the power of Influence, to manipulate directly (From the inside) a specific individual, or influence tens of thousands if not millions of people. It is extremely powerful, and goes against Gods

can you tell more about this sort of angels? do you think there are some fallen arch-angels (a beings from early evolution of cosmos) a sort of beings who havent evolved in a right way so to speak....??

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Codemonger said:

Why do I need anyone here to take me seriously? 

If you can’t find any answers in what I have written, I can’t help you.

God Bless!

That's because there are no answers in anything you've written. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MauriOra said:

TenaKoutou..xx

I have Dealt with yuck(Evil),

This exists everywhere, for those that can see and hear and feel the Unseen, You will be tested...

This Satan, mentality, with the word Devil, is actually, continuing the Fear Mongering Auditory, Visual stimulations in the Brain..

This is ENERGY...and yes energy can infiltrate physical and USE for their Intent and Purpose...

This is not only Church, religion manipulation of Senses,, its Societal, in a collective consciousness...

We have More Power, because this is Our World, The Physical..

demons, satan, evil, energy only...

We are Physical and Energy.

And, We do not need anyone but Ourselves to Save Our Soul...

No Church Leader..

Pope..

Whoever...

You and You alone, can Save You...

The Rest is a Monopoly...on your soul..your life, your Existence..!!

Claim it Back, its Yours...!!

Peace to All...xx

Very well said friend!!:tsu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1