Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sonkuregu

Supernatural Powers?

4 posts in this topic

Lately I been having strange things happening to me. I been having dreams of the future and been feeling peoples emotions without anybody saying anything only to have it confirmed later on. And last but not least when I walk by people and objects there seems to be a strong wind that waves by. People have told me they have felt this wind. And when I walk by towels it continues to wave by. Does anybody else experience this?

52 minutes ago, Sonkuregu said:

Does anybody else experience this?

I don't experience this myself, but can you post a video of waving towels or waving anything? I'd be interested to see this.

55 minutes ago, Sonkuregu said:

Lately I been having strange things happening to me. I been having dreams of the future and been feeling peoples emotions without anybody saying anything only to have it confirmed later on. And last but not least when I walk by people and objects there seems to be a strong wind that waves by. People have told me they have felt this wind. And when I walk by towels it continues to wave by. Does anybody else experience this?

If you are not evil spirit it is not going to happen.

One evil woman from hell have multiple touching my hands and I feel her as cold and wind as you said.

About feeling of other people emotions I felt this too.

1 hour ago, Sonkuregu said:

Try wearing a cape and the wind that comes out of you just say its cause you might start flying if it really bothers people.