Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Fila

The true story of flying saucers (1956)

81 posts in this topic

Fila
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, stereologist said:

There is an inherent bias in the scoffer, such as Fila, to be dismissive about anything that interferes with their close minded approach to the UFO studies. They make pretentious claims about how poor a stud is done even pretend to have read the reports.

They attempt to support their position by mixing in real world events being studied by science to feign some legitimacy to their nonsense, The simple fact of the matter is they have zero substance to post.

Hi Stereologist. I have having trouble understanding the majority of your posts.

I am asking other forum members and your peers to help decipher and explain some of the points you raise.

My issue is that I have successfully explained and debunked everything you accuse me of.., yet you continually post the same spiel.., BUT.., without actually providing any details.

If you want to make a "claim".., then provide a rationale or examples. Otherwise.., its just an unsubstantiated claim.

If no one else is able to decipher your points or provide further details.., then at least I'll know its not just me  :wacko:

Edited by Fila

stereologist

The problem with scoffers is that they are quite clueless. They pretend to have debunked things when in fact they have done nothing more than scoff and continue their personal ignorance.

In this thread we see the typical scoffing and ignorance of the real world.

1. Merc14 attempts to explain how the military works. Imaginary arguments are put forward by the scoffer. It's all made up fantasies by the scoffer. Do they pay attention to someone that was actually ther? Of course not. Scoffers are dismissive close minded people that desire to remain ignorant.
  2. They are dismissive of the Condon report which they falsely claimed to have read. It's the same lame prattle extracted from some dubious UFO site that is written here. No examples, just lame regurgitation by people that don't like the outcome off the report.
  3. What is heralded is an old report which is shown to have been an incomplete study that had a very different in its final form. The response. More scoffing of the final report since it does not support whatever notion the scoffer supports.

Being dismissive and close minded and pretending that they are not is the way of the scoffer.

Fila
Posted (edited)

lol, what are you, the narrator?

I like reading these posts in a David Attenborough voice.

"And here we see the sceptic Fila in his natural environment. Oh.., look. Here comes another male. His rival. Its looks like he is being challenged for the right to use these prime grazing fields. The new rival makes a claim by stamping his feet and snorting loudly.., but can he provide a rationale or evidence? It looks like he will try... the new rival seems to have all the other animals scared.

But wait.., Fila is not backing down. He see's the rival male is only bluffing, acting big to scare of any alpha males and predators. In a display of animal empathy, we see the alpha male feels sorry for the new rival.., as he rolls his eyes and walks away back to doing his own thing." :rolleyes:

1) Feel free to counter anything I've posted. 2) I don't lie. 3) Show me. I like stuff.

Why won't you quote me directly anymore? Are you hoping I won't receive a notification of your post.., and perhaps may overlook it?

Or you just don't want to pick any specific points.., because you cannot counter them. Or both?

Edited by Fila

stereologist

In the past we have seen that scoffers pretend to have done things they have not. Examples are numerous

1. Scoffers pretend about consensus as if they have looked at the actual evidence. In the case of the Phoenix Lights the scoffer pretended that consensus was one thing. When that was pointed out as being false and based on a single CGI image used on the front cover of a newspaper the scoffer changed their story to another mistake. In both cases they claimed that this was the consensus. They claimed that they reached this from an examination of the reports. All non-truths.
  2. Here is the claim that they read the Condon Report. A laughable story and their bluff was called

Are more examples required? No. Just one example would have been sufficient.

It should also be readily apparent that all of the statements in post #77 are not challenged. Why? Because they are true. Anyone can read the thread and see that this is the case.

Fila
1 minute ago, stereologist said:

In the past we have seen that scoffers pretend to have done things they have not. Examples are numerous

It should also be readily apparent that all of the statements in post #77 are not challenged. Why? Because they are true. Anyone can read the thread and see that this is the case.

I am having trouble comprehending your replies Stereologist. I think we have a communication barrier. Its not a bad thing...

I am asking anyone who may be following for help. If anyone can comprehend Stereologists points.., please explain them to me.

For some reason he is not understanding my points.., and continually posts baseless claims without actually countering anything or providing any details (I.e. if I don't understand article 'X'.., explain why)

If no one else can decipher these posts.., all G. At least I know its not just me. :wacko:

stereologist

It seems no challenge was made to the facts listed in post #79. I suppose that means a silent agreement.