Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The best evidence for UFOs

Fila

7 minutes ago, Fila said:

Hi, I've been wanting to discuss this with a neurosurgeon.., I might start a new thread about it tomorrow if you'll be around. I just have a few things on today. Or feel free to start your own, and post what info you have learnt from your years in the medical field.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Well take mass hysteria for example, if enough people believe it's true then it must be true. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Yes I laugh.... BWAHAHAHA 

Because your just making stuff up to try and keep the story alive. Just like the UFOlogists who add crash sites and insist dead people confirm tall tales 

I'm not talking about any particular alleged incident, and I don't know why you're so determined to be so dismissive of the idea. Is it because you approach the whole subject with a determination to mock, so you don't even want to consider any reasonably sensible suggestions? You really don't do your point of view many favours by the constant attitude of sarcastic mocking , you know; in fact, I don't know why you devote so much time to a subject that you obviuously treat with nothing but disdain. 

• Like 2

Regarding the argument that 

"No account at all from the UFO proponents ever stated an unmanned craft. Every single claim was of occupants being at the crash site 

Your making up new things to try and fit a square peg in a round hole. Nothing about the Roswell fairy tale at any point indicates the fabled craft was not manned", (a) I wasn't talking about Roswell, which is something that people such as yourself always bring up to hold up as an example of how absurd the whole idea is, and (b) is that really so? Every single UFO sighting ever has insisted that there have always been occupants aboard it? That's what I'm talking about, the much more numerous sightings of things in the sky, I'm not talking about these colourful and much embellished folk tales. In nearly all of those, even if there may have been a nugget of fact to begin with, they've all been embroidered beyond recognition and become folk legends, surely everyone must realise that.

Edited by Vlad the Mighty

Erno86,  you are posting reports people have made.....so far we have meteorites and chinese lanterns. What are you trying to prove here?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Erno86,  you are posting reports people have made.....so far we have meteorites and chinese lanterns. What are you trying to prove here?

It only proves there is no real evidence when this is the best staunch believers can come up with..:sleepy:

Still, personally I'm used to it & find it a mild form of entertainment- sad though it is on my part;)

Edited by Dejarma
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Dejarma said:

It only proves there is no real evidence when this is the best staunch believers can come up with..:sleepy:

Still, personally I'm used to it & find it a mild form of entertainment- sad though it is on my part;)

To misquote someone off of Facebook... “If I wasn’t already a skeptic, reading this would make me one”. 

• Like 4

Erno86, it is rather pointless to post links without writing any text yourself. Who is going to bother to click on those links? Not me.

It is always good form to give a reason as to why you use a link or video. Then you get people to loo at that information, otherwise it just gets disregarded.

22 hours ago, freetoroam said:

I like to strike while the iron is still hot. And as for your thoughts on what these lighted UAP's are? You are entitled to your own opinion.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        "Obama's Pilot Has 'Unbelievable' UFO Encounter"           xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38t5e4qrV6o

Edited by Erno86
link work

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

Erno86, it is rather pointless to post links without writing any text yourself. Who is going to bother to click on those links? Not me.

It is always good form to give a reason as to why you use a link or video. Then you get people to loo at that information, otherwise it just gets disregarded.

It's obvious that I'm posting the majority of these links from 'NUFORC' (National UFO Reporting Center} What more possible UFO evidence do you want??? ---  Zero? Nada? Zilch? 

Edited by Erno86
deleted an added a word

25 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

Some words on a HP, simply just that. But where is the evicence for the presence of extraterrestrial beings/technology on Earth?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erno86 said:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        "Obama's Pilot Has 'Unbelievable' UFO Encounter"           xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Missleading title.

Andrew Danziger wasnt President Obama`s pilot. Danziger flew Obama during his 2008 campain. Danziger never piloted AF1.

Pls correct me if I`m wrong.

Good luck.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Erno86 said:

It's obvious that I'm posting the majority of these links from 'NUFORC' (National UFO Reporting Center} What more possible UFO evidence do you want??? ---  Zero? Nada? Zilch? 

I can see where the links point. But why are you doing it? Why post links without your personal thoughts on the issue?

2 hours ago, Erno86 said:

Anyone can make a report. It just shows some people are not aware of what is in our skies. 

Obviously they are UFO's to the untrained eye...but they are NOT UFO's .... some of those reports do not even need a photo to establish what the person saw.

• Like 1

Unidentified flying object (UFO) exist and it can be a lot of things. Nothing in the word or abbreviation ''UFO'' talk about extraterrestrial. So any thing that fly and is not identified is an UFO and it can be a bunch of balloon, illegal flying with a airplane, misidentified legal flying with an airplane, some drone flying weird, meteorites, satellites, fireworks, etc. UFO mean a lot of things and you don't need evidence for it.

If you have evidence of what it is, it's no more a UFO, because it's identified...

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, toast said:

Danziger wasnt President Obama`s pilot. Danziger flew Obama during his 2008 campain.

If Danziger flew Obama, surely he was, at one time at least, Obamas' pilot then?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

If Danziger flew Obama, surely he was, at one time at least, Obamas' pilot then?

yep

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, Dejarma said:

Frankly...I don't 'believe' --- I know.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked