Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Fila

The best evidence for UFOs

286 posts in this topic

XenoFish
Just now, AlienBoy123 said:

lol

Can you back your claim up? 

AlienBoy123

i can but emmm it is kinda not really posible becous its a yt video

ok so basicaly hitler invented things that shouldint have been invented

Edited by AlienBoy123

AlienBoy123
22 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Can you back your claim up? 

sort of yes

XenoFish
Just now, AlienBoy123 said:

sort of yes

Then why don't you post it. Let's see this 'truth'.

AlienBoy123
Just now, XenoFish said:

SCROLE UP  I POSTED IT

Fila
On 18/01/2018 at 8:17 PM, psyche101 said:

No more than project blue book another official study of many that amounts to squat. 

Dr Allen J Hynek said he was told to lie about UFO reports, and try to explain them away as nothing of interest, like swamp gas, weather balloons, meteorites etc.

Its possible that the military wants to keep UFOs a secret.., for a variety of reasons. Nothing evil.., just their nature. I think we need a team of scientists on the job.

Your not going to get anywhere wallowing in campfire stories. If you want to investigate this you have to gather new data, the old data is made up of guesses that you are just taking again new information is the only way forward. 

I'm not talking about chasing one link to explain it all. I have always said that UFOS without doubt must have multiple explanations. From Naga Balls to Min Min lights to sprites to whatever the heck the heck the Fylingdales documented

There are hundreds of links for you to investigate legitimately and it is ridiculous for you to ask someone to list them all for you. If you really do have a genuine interest you will seek them out. Personally I have even contacted NASAs senior astrobiologist to discuss an Apollo mission UFO. I had to convince him that I was not a crank before he would take me seroiusly though, that's what UFOlogy has done to general investigation. 

Heck yea. I'm down for that hey. Let's do this! I'll keep looking around.., but that's all I could find. It really shows how much we need to improve our studies.

Again, this is why I see you as a 'believer' this is just a flood tactic. If you are too lazy to search them out you could at the very least approach one subject at a time. It's unreasonable to expect multiple answers which much work and debate has resolved already. One post to explain all the cases in sufficient depth to satisfy you would takes pages on its own. 

I can see your perspective. I guess my problem is when I search for a topic.., I am using Proquest and other databases for peer-reviewed journals and other papers. If I can't find anything.., I just ask everyone. Then look at their links. See what it says.., then check their references. Usually I cannot find any source list on UFO/sceptic websites.., so I attempt a google search but get websites of similar calibre.

Its really hard to find any credible data on this subject. It comes down to witness credibility.., which is a boring and at best gets nowhere.., which adds to the "mystery" of UFOs <insert X-files theme song here>

It has been investigated and verified by both UFO groups and rational groups like Bad Astronomy (Phil Plait - another good source for you) There is as much testimony from reliable professionals to conclude the more exotic explanations are simply illusory contours 

I agree that planes etc are most likely the right answer.., but I don't agree with the process in choosing the answer.

We can say its most likely planes.., but this is still not a conclusion. More of a hypothesis.

Yet your thousands statement makes you guilty of just that doesnt it. 

Not really. I was trying to make a point. but it seems lost.

I did reference this, but in a different thread. I was trying to show you that even though the information is here, its hard to find. So I challenge you to a duel. Let's each try and find each others information, and see how we go. It may help explain why I am hesitant when you tell me to "search for it".

• Like 1

Fila
On 18/01/2018 at 9:41 PM, XenoFish said:

Why would you say that?? lol

Edited by Fila

AlienBoy123
Just now, XenoFish said:

Hope you've include yourself in that comment.

ye

toast
40 minutes ago, AlienBoy123 said:

watch all

No.

• Like 1

XenoFish
19 minutes ago, toast said:

No.

It was seeing secure team that did it for you too.:lol:

• Like 1

Erno86

"The thing about truth is, not a lot of people can handle it." - Connor McGregor