Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

About hell

raketata

Before I become Christian I was praying to Eris the goddess of chaos. I was reading a occult book and it said to pray to who I want to of the gods. And I dream some witch in ancient village that make some kind of magic in her house and then some person died because of this magic. I felt how his/her soul left the body. It was scary but because I had this feeling before too I don't panic in dream. Then in the next day I dream something which I don't remember but in front of my head in physical realm while was in half-sleep condition light ball (my priest told me that the soul is light ball) was trying to hit my third eye in the head and it was cold, very powerful and felt like hell's soul. Then in the next day in the night while I was watching TV this hell's soul come in my house because it was same feeling. It seems she was released from hell for this purpose. Then she show me with vision her cell in hell and like want me to be with her. Then start touching my hands while watching TV multiple times and she was cold. I start to fear and pray to God but without success. Then she stop touching me and enter in me. Then I change the channel to song and in the moment I start the channel it was much less then second she start extremely enjoying the song. Just like real spirit, for her time not exist. She have also very sad energy not like because she is not alive anymore but because she can't be good. Is possible for someone to enter hell as servant of Satan without burn in flames and become evil spirit? Thanks.

Edited by raketata

I see magick as the art and science in creating a change in oneself and one's subjective experience of reality. It does nothing objectively. No demons, angels, or spirits. This is all based on years of practice. It's about ideas. 

• Like 2

Just now, raketata said:

Is possible for someone to enter hell as servant of Satan without burn in flames and become evil spirit? Thanks.

In hell, all the perverted, and demons think that God is even more tyrant than their Satan therefore oppose him. Also there positive pleasures, joy and laughter are replaced by sexual torment and cruelty, so there is a great danger that if you become interested in this world, then already a person you can not be born on earth. There will be a permanent reincarnation in the world of hell, or if you are interested in the representative of Satan then it will force you to perform some sort of dark mission on earth (to kill some talented person). Satan does not give anything to a person but uses it for his own purposes.

Where burning is the heavy levels of hell (spatially where the magma is), and a person must commit many atrocities and killings to get there.There are even heavier levels of hell.

Edited by Coil

12 minutes ago, Coil said:

In hell, all the perverted, and demons think that God is even more tyrant than their Satan therefore oppose him. Also there positive pleasures, joy and laughter are replaced by sexual torment and cruelty, so there is a great danger that if you become interested in this world, then already a person you can not be born on earth. There will be a permanent reincarnation in the world of hell, or if you are interested in the representative of Satan then it will force you to perform some sort of dark mission on earth (to kill some talented person). Satan does not give anything to a person but uses it for his own purposes.

Where burning is the heavy levels of hell (spatially where the magma is), and a person must commit many atrocities and killings to get there.There are even heavier levels of hell.

....and you have proof of this and can back it with facts???

• Like 5

Just now, Piney said:

....and you have proof of this and can back it with facts???

I already gave a link to the book earlier but there are only 6 sections instead of 12.
Nevertheless these will be useful.

https://www.martincwiner.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Daniel-Andreev-The-Rose-of-the-World.pdf

3 minutes ago, Coil said:

I already gave a link to the book earlier but there are only 6 sections instead of 12.

https://www.martincwiner.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Daniel-Andreev-The-Rose-of-the-World.pdf

I have some lunch time reading today.....

42 minutes ago, Coil said:

But who say Satan is evil? Some gay from UK wanted to kidnap me. He send some terrorists two men with minibus who was there in the street waiting. And there was one young boy, waiting too. I feel very negative energy from this boy like he was the terrorist, but then he look me at my eyes and I see stars in his eyes. Then the two men come to me and open hands to get me, then this young boy come next to me and they was shocked and fastly go back in minibus and go away. I was about to fight them but maybe they was with guns.

Just now, raketata said:

But who say Satan is evil?

Do you want to argue with all religions ?!
Do you have another point of view?
If you yourself did not come to this then who else will explain it to you ..

9 minutes ago, Coil said:

Do you want to argue with all religions ?!
Do you have another point of view?
If you yourself did not come to this then who else will explain it to you ..

Yes. Nobody ever kissed me on the forehead except Satan. There was two angels I feel wanted to kiss me on the forehead but I ignore them both because I don't feel them enough good/pure and they leaved me. Then I feel Satan enter me and wanted to kiss me on the forehead and his energy was extreme pure not like the other two angels I don't anger on him like on other two angels.

Edited by raketata

Raketata is at it again I see.
Its not healthy for me to eat and read on UM I choke all the time.

• Like 7

Just now, raketata said:

Yes. Nobody ever kissed me on the forehead except Satan. There was two angels I feel wanted to kiss me on the forehead but I ignore them both because I don't feel them enough good/pure and they leaved me.

Well, dark creatures disguise themselves as light so they will happily take you into their ranks because the bright ones did not find you pure enough and you took offense at them and the dark ones played on your self-esteem and you already with open arms embraced them.
 Yes, to deserve the light you need to try  but fall down a little effort you need.

3 minutes ago, Coil said:

Well, dark creatures disguise themselves as light so they will happily take you into their ranks because the bright ones did not find you pure enough and you took offense at them and the dark ones played on your self-esteem and you already with open arms embraced them.
 Yes, to deserve the light you need to try  but fall down a little effort you need.

I like dimension of angels.

1 hour ago, Coil said:

Interesting. It doesn't jive with my personal philosophy though.

"If you read a book and take it as fact without reading other books. You might as well not read the book" -Confucius

• Like 4

Just now, XenoFish said:

corrected that for you.

There is one more dimension Zetha it is of aliens, they are mortal but one level above angels.

Just now, Piney said:

Interesting. It doesn't jive with my personal philosophy though.

"If you read a book and take it as fact without reading other books. You might as well not read the book" -Confucius

His description of hell is somewhat like the description of Dante. Just as our world is changing and hell is being arranged by people and demons.

Reading different books gives a more extensive picture.

1 hour ago, raketata said:

Some gay from UK wanted to kidnap me

Can't tell if terribly homophobic or just bad at spelling?

2 hours ago, Coil said:

Also there positive pleasures, joy and laughter are replaced by sexual torment and cruelty

One adult ticket for hell please and I'll take a bag of ball gags to nibble on for the journey.

1 hour ago, raketata said:

Then I feel Satan enter me and wanted to kiss me on the forehead and his energy was extreme

My wife often complains of this.

• Like 7

• The topic was locked