Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man Bursts Into Flames And Dies

ouija ouija

10 hours ago, tmcom said:

Probably has something to do with an inbalance between spirit and the physical body.

Every human being, draws in universal energy with is distributed throughout the body, which gives life and consciousness.

And this energy gets toned down considerably, depending on the individuals level of spiritual growth.

Yes that sounds plausable..
I have forgotten so can you please explain how we as human beings draw in universal energy?
Wich organ in the body is the reciever of this energy and what is universal energy?
Do animals use this universal energy too?

Act of God, perhaps?

Which god? seems like a mean one who just suddenly sets an old gentleman aflame.. 
Maybe he wasnt using the zebra crossing and the god got angry and smite him.

The Philadelphia experiment, had a lot of seriously weird stuff happen afterwards to the soldiers, including the body freezing, (like time stopping) for weeks or months while the person remained conscious, (most went mad, who didn't come out of this, but some didn't) becoming part of the ship, and disappearing, etc.

These were documented, and high frequency create similar affects in materials, including antigravity.

Ah yes the philadelphia experiment that film was entertaining unfortunately it was just a film and not a documentary.
You should watch this short film instead.

Considering that time, mass, magnetism and gravity are most likely all one and the same, and we are a complex part of that, events like combustion come as no surprize.

Jackie+Chan+facepalm+what+why+would+you+
Where were you in school when they taught about physics?
Everything in that sentence is wrong, they are not the least same.

B)

Spoiler

picard-facepalm.jpg

Edited by Herr Falukorv
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

Yes that sounds plausable..
I have forgotten so can you please explain how we as human beings draw in universal energy?
Wich organ in the body is the reciever of this energy and what is universal energy?
Do animals use this universal energy too?

Everything that is alive does, and it is drawn through the head and distributed throughout the body.

Which organ, pretty much all of them.

Which god? seems like a mean one who just suddenly sets an old gentleman aflame.. 
Maybe he wasnt using the zebra crossing and the god got angry and smite him.

True, :lol:

Ah yes the philadelphia experiment that film was entertaining unfortunately it was just a film and not a documentary.
You should watch this short film instead.

Sorry, but it was real, (the movie was made up, apart from the ship) it is well documented that Tesla and Einstein in the late forties were part of it

They also messed about with time, at Princeton University.

Where were you in school when they taught about physics?
Everything in that sentence is wrong, they are not the least same.

They don't teach Einsteins theory for everything, as it could allow rouge nations access to weapons that are impossible to defend against.

According to his theory all of the key forces in our universe are one and the same.

B)

Everything that is alive does, and it is drawn through the head and distributed throughout the body.

Which organ, pretty much all of them.

True, :lol:

Sorry, but it was real, (the movie was made up, apart from the ship) it is well documented that Tesla and Einstein in the late forties were part of it

They also messed about with time, at Princeton University.

They don't teach Einsteins theory for everything, as it could allow rouge nations access to weapons that are impossible to defend against.

According to his theory all of the key forces in our universe are one and the same.

B)

Heavy sigh

• Like 5

Please think more about the chemical things before looking at a spiritual thing ! I don't think spirits have a go on burning themselves alive.

Probably a cascade of bad chemical reaction cause this. Our body is producing heat, it oxide (burn) sugar to get the energy for it. Maybe a series of bad enzymatic mixture trigger the phenomena and just ignite the body. Maybe radio waves or microwaves can trigger the enzymatic problems... but we got case far back before we got washed from all side with electromagnetic trash.

Sorry, not buying into any of this SHC stuff/myth...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2017 at 6:31 AM, ouija ouija said:

Well we all know that isn't true! Human males between the ages of 9 and 30 produce more noxious gases per head ....bottom than any other living creature(even 9 - 30yr old male whales!).

Well, whenever my dog is around, he’s always the responsible party...

• Like 1

I'm not sure why people jump to SHC. 

Seems like evidence of ignition could just have burnt up. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 12/15/2017 at 5:17 AM, ouija ouija said:

Spontaneous combustion has always intrigued me and I have wondered in the past if it is caused by an extremely concentrated and determined effort by the soul/spirit to rid itself of its physical 'prison'.

I think another spirit jumping in. Only room for one at a time.

4 hours ago, Omnaka said:

I think another spirit jumping in. Only room for one at a time.

That's an interesting thought.

• 2 years later...

Yesterday evening on the CBS Reality channel, I watched an episode of 'World's Most Unexplained'(I've no idea how old the episode was), about spontaneous human combustion. The main point that interested me was made by Prof. Brian Ford who put forward the idea that the sudden, extremely intense, but relatively brief fire shown in alleged cases of SHC, could be caused by an acetone-fuelled fire. He stated that people who are ill produce acetone and this is particularly noticeable with diabetics. Type 2 diabetes is fairly common in older people and individuals supposedly killed by spontaneous combustion are usually old. Prof. Ford said that if a person was sitting by an open fire in a small room for a long period of time, it is conceivable that acetone fumes could build up around the person and then ignite.

This all sounded fairly plausible to me, but eh . . . . . I don't know . . . . wouldn't there have to be a huge amount of acetone vapour to consume an adult body? Still, it was interesting to have a new theory put forward.