Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Real Time Connection with God

Crazy Horse

On 17/03/2018 at 2:32 AM, Piney said:

You already stated on here in other threads that your ancestors were Scotch-Irish and not kind to Indians and If your not part of a tribe your not Indian.

I have a crossbow for big problems. Walker has a imaginary arsenal  because he described weapons that don't exist and the white boys from the city around here are all sport hunters so they are "over armed".  

Um what weapons which don't exist  They did  when i was using them For example my wife brought a .222 Anschutz rifle to our marriage, in 1976  (not literally, thankfully)  I was told  that It was the civilian model of the type used by the Australian army  and known as an Armalite although they are two very difernt companies.  We had an automatic shot gun, 6 shells in a tubular magazine probably more semi than auto but as you fired a new shell popped up into the breech  which we had to sell  when the gun bans came in.  I think it was Czech,  and  a 410 shotgun, as well as a few 22s including  British ones  My brother in law indeed had a Winchester  44 magnum lever action carbine, imported from america because he was a real john wayne fan :) 

We never had to use the .222 or the automatic shotgun except for getting rid of kangaroos on station property but we used the 410, and rifles quite often  ( One brother in law had a large station property  in the lower  Flinders ranges just north of quorn and every time we went up to help with the shearing etc we helped cull the hundreds of kangaroos on his property  .

Edited by Mr Walker

On 17/03/2018 at 2:48 AM, Piney said:

You just used the right terms to verify your ancestry. :) West-Long's people If I remember correctly.

My apologies. 

My argument with Walker is that he is full of it. I doubt his gun collection even exists.

Doubt all you like. I've probably still got the certificates of registration, although we handed in the guns and licence when we moved into town after the farm was burned out in 2005. I don't think towns people need guns unless the y are hunting or members of a shooting club.  It remained easy for a person on the land to have a variety of weapons as long as the y had a licence and registration for them but it is harder to get a licence in town. I could ask why you would doubt any of this I grew up not just shooting and hunting but trapping and fishing, to help make ends meet. There were thousands of square miles  of dense scrub forest  around my home town and they remain today but are now national parks. Also hundreds of miles of untouched coastline and enclosed bays  which are now tourist destinations   I could live off the land and sea before i ever got to high school.

On 17/03/2018 at 2:52 AM, Hammerclaw said:

Guns are real. It is that which is not real that troubles folks concerning Mr. Walker. It is still legal to own bolt-action rifles in Australia.

And in my post i explained that when the new gun  laws came in I sold my  semi automatic shotgun. I could have got an extra category of licence for it, living on a farm, but decided it wasnt worth it   Also it was not really to my taste   military /hunters camouflage, green and brown. I like my guns old fashioned and classic, like me :) I rarely  used it any way  This is the period from about 1982 to the late 1990s when the gun laws were tightened   During this time we owned and lived on a small farm, giving us the right to own more gun types than city dwellers.. BTW semi automatic weapons  rifles and shotguns are permitted under certain conditions and by certain types of people in some jurisdictions,  even now