Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Real Time Connection with God

Crazy Horse

24 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

To be totally honest with you, I see the absolute filth and horrendous suffering in the world and it torments me.

I want to see a better day.

For Everyone.

It's a noble purpose. I just think you are taking too much upon yourself. I feel the same way about the suffering in the world and it is only through my lack of belief in a personal deity that I can reconcile it.  I'm not saying this is the path for you and by all means seek a connection, it's just impossible for me to suggest how you would do so.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Crazy Horse said:

Suffering follows ignorance like a shadow - is perfectly apt.

Therefor, to have a true and real connection to God would eliminate all ignorance and suffering too.

Is that a good enough reason to know God?

No God needed:

images-193.jpeg

1y96pl.jpg

Edited by Mystic Crusader

6 minutes ago, Mystic Crusader said:

He's looking for a golden age, from the darkest source there is.

Yes I am looking for a New Golden Age, but it isnt going to come from a dark source.

A Golden Age will be born from a Golden Source.

• Like 1

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

Suffering follows ignorance like a shadow - is perfectly apt.

Therefor, to have a true and real connection to God would eliminate all ignorance and suffering too.

Is that a good enough reason to know God?

And how that worked for you?

And no, there is no reason whatsoever in your words, nor for God .

Anyway, since you are so close to the God, can you ask him: what are the conditions for the perfect GaBi crystal growth?

5 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

It's a noble purpose. I just think you are taking too much upon yourself. I feel the same way about the suffering in the world and it is only through my lack of belief in a personal deity that I can reconcile it.  I'm not saying this is the path for you and by all means seek a connection, it's just impossible for me to suggest how you would do so.

Thats fair enough and I realise this isn't for everyone.

But it doesn't have to be me by any means, I just wanted to put the idea out there. 

Faith, practice, experience and proof. An upward momentum that turns and feeds upon itself..

20 minutes ago, Mystic Crusader said:

No God needed:

images-193.jpeg

1y96pl.jpg

If you can eliminate all suffering from the world, at least all the mental anguish, then congratulations!

I look forward to tomorrows news - Peace on Earth Declared.

Just now, Crazy Horse said:

If you can eliminate all suffering from the world, at least all the mental anguish, then congratulations!

I look forward to tomorrows news - Peace on Earth Declared.

It takes actual effort from people.

Just now, Mystic Crusader said:

It takes actual effort from people.

Yes it does.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Word salad, in short, I'll grant that, nevertheless, word salad.

BTW, why 'golden age'? Why not 'platinum age'?

Gold is the "Divine" color:

1tgp79.jpg

12 minutes ago, Mystic Crusader said:

Gold is the "Divine" color:

1tgp79.jpg

Fools gold (pyrite has nothing to do with gold) says anything to you? Can you clarify on color?

41 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Fools gold (pyrite has nothing to do with gold) says anything to you? Can you clarify on color?

Where the frag did you get pyrite from?

2 minutes ago, Mystic Crusader said:

Where the frag did you get pyrite from?

Color. You said "Divine color". So, here, you have it, color. Not to mention copper melts of certain compositions... "Divine" is cheap, after all, isn't it? Think about it.

And, as usually, why anyone would need God? Still can't get reasonable answer...

30 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

And, as usually, why anyone would need God? Still can't get reasonable answer...

Because God needs you.

Edited by Will Due

34 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Color. You said "Divine color". So, here, you have it, color. Not to mention copper melts of certain compositions... "Divine" is cheap, after all, isn't it? Think about it.

Are you under the impression that I am Christian?

11 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Hello All

My Spiritual Quest for this moment in time has been whittled down to one simple question. How to have a real time, strong and stable, instantaneous, conscious communion with God? 

A direct and uncorrupted personal line to the Great Universal Mind of THAT.

Whenever a question arose, one might offer-up a simple prayer and receive an answer immediately. No synchronistic signs or coincidences, but a clear audio voice in ones own mind. A voice that is Understanding, Compassionate and Wise. 

Today when I pray to God I am still very surprised by how well it works, but now I am talking about taking it to a whole other level - or 7.

There is a passage in the Bible that reads, 
"For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open."

Can you imagine the change in our lives and society as a whole if this became a common ability? Love freedom happiness and justice would permeate and reign over every aspect of Life. We could actually build a Heaven on Earth very easily.

So assuming such a thing is possible, the question now becomes how? How could one attain such a communion with God? I have a rough idea of what it might take, but it is only my personal opinion and just a very basic idea at best. 

First of ALL there is Vibration.

Love or Fear - a choice that is going to reverberate thru every aspect of Life. Thinking about, expressing, and therefore becoming love just may be the master key needed to unlock the greatest secret of our hearts desire. 

Demonstrating the art of love, we may gain the insights, skills and wisdom needed to experience and understand self and other. We gain confidence in Life and are unafraid of even the harshest of lessons. 

The higher we vibrate, the greater the ability?

Secondly - I feel that actually practicing prayer and listening are vitally important. I know that prayer works, but the very fact that I am still amazed at how well it works tells me that I have some work to do. Just as all great pianists must practice for hours and hours, day after day, so a regular communion  with God may give you the ability to hear THAT. Finding yourself an enjoyable spiritual practice is probably a key component.

Attending to God - a reaching out with as much pure intent, passion and conviction as possible. A full and whole giving of oneself in a single pointed moment attaining to God.

And thirdly -  participating in quality activities. Anything that lifts the spirit in any positive way. 

Personally my spirits are raised and realised by meditation and prayer, exercising, walking out in nature with or without the dogs, eating well, being sociable, listening to good music and the higher arts in general - especially  poetry and prose. All have a tremendously uplifting affect. Listening to certain folks on YouTube can lift my spirit way high. As well as loads of other things including the giving of my time and helping others in any small way. I mean if nothing else we are going to have a more fulfilled and happy life! 

But this is only a small part of my personal list. So please remember that there is no one and no thing between you and God. 

And besides taking part in more wholesome activities, we might also avoid the grosser, crazy immature and ignoble and hurtful habits that are holding us back too!

But always remember that ultimately speaking this is a mental transfiguration and connection via your heart and mind to Gods Immaculate Mind - A consciousness expansion.

And so all the above may be reduced down to one word - Dedication.

Faith in this arena is already a given. Yet great FAITH is a bringer of Excellence. And so it is by a great dedication that our Faith is made manifest to God, and oneself is made a worthy vessel, pure enough to be blessed in such a magnificent way. 

Or perhaps this is all a massive over-thinking, maybe this is achievable in a single moment via one huge and intensively deep feeling and raw emotion? But then why should it be either one or the other?

So anyway, is this a vision of things to come for humanity?

A Fellowship with, and Walking in - Spirit?

I hope this works  for you.

Basically it requires a complete openness of heart and mind,  not just to hear god's voice but to take note of it.

It seems that god must also desire the communication and maybe know that you are sincere and will work with 'him" to transform your own life and that of others  if god has a purpose for you, and you can fulfil that purpose then he can even force his way into your life 

10 hours ago, third_eye said:

Did you ever stop and think about what God wants ?

~

Indeed, that is important.  While it is a partnership, god remains the senior partner.  :) 

9 hours ago, third_eye said:

Okay then ... what if ... IF ... God don't want to talk anymore ?

God has done so much, given everything ... now God has to whisper in your ear just because you 'want' to hear ?

Maybe God has other things to do you know ... like creating other worlds ... or keeping Satan from doing bad things ...

Maybe you should just write God a letter ... Dear God ...

~

Historical and current human experiences indicate this is not true :) 

9 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

thor+vs+jesus.jpg

What purpose did the Norse gods serve their worshippers that was different form the christian god (s) ?   I4it was the same; and indeed Valhalla was heaven, in the Norse set of values and beliefs. 

Christianity better suited a settled civilised urban society while the norse religion suited their lifestyle and harsh conditions. In other words each set of gods met the needs of the worshippers of that  set of gods. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, I'mConvinced said:

Why? What do you hope to gain? Surely you can just wait until you're dead and then talk to him all you want right? If you think you're going to ask a fundamental question and get a fundamental answer, in this life, then I feel you are in for a whole heap of disappointment.

Not necessarily.  Contact with god can explain everything  in either a burst of understanding or a longer process of evolved learning; . from  the nature and purpose  of self to the nature of the universe to the nature of our connection to that universe. And if you don't ask, then you will not usually be answered,  although sometimes god takes it on himself to do this, unilaterally.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Who is talking about the Abrahamic God?

For clarification, I am talking about THE ALL, but if you have another name for God then by all means feel free to connect any way that is going to work for you. 

I am speaking in a more Gnostic sense. More a personal connection with a personal God.

I just said that there is no need for any middlemen.

Your mind connecting to the Mind of God via Spirit.

You have it in a nutshell.   Gnosis, enlightenment, connection to the cosmic consciousness.  All totally real and possible . . 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

Be careful what you wish for.  When you think about the people who have historically claimed to have spoken to gods, it usually doesn't end up all that happy a time for the majority.

Now as a Pagan, I do call down the 'gods' in ritual.  But my concept of what is a god is not what most mainstream western religions would think of as god. Nature is god and being nature is not human I don't expect nature to sit down and have a conversation with me.  I don't expect human answers from that which is not human.  Kind of like asking the dog the time of the day.    

You are part of nature and thus nature can communicate effectively with you using the connection of yourself to nature (which exists as a symbiotic relationship )    With a little practice you should be able to speak with trees, animals and other element of nature like thunder  wind rain and oceans.  Of course again  imo you are speaking to the llinked mind i call the cosmic consciousness but it is universal and permeates  all living things. There is a lot of communicable wisdom in parts of nature, like ancient trees and places like uluru.     

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Piney said:

No you can't.

Nothing that isn't Newage nonsense has been recorded except certain ceremonies.....

I am not an expert  but a  little research would indicate this is not entirely true  While much was lost, a lot was recorded and is now available  through many sources, including native american ones 

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Native-American-religion

http://tribaldirectory.com/information/native-american-religion.html

But it is clear that there was a discontinuity and that modern beliefs and practices may not derive from the same inherent connection of the original people to their land,  and may have been influenced by more modern concepts and values to ,make them more palatable to modern people  This is also a problem with Australian  first peoples and their spiritual beliefs . 

9 hours ago, Grandpa Greenman said:

You're not making sense to me here.  You are saying you want to have this conversation with god, but haven't been successful at it, but you are sure that if I try "God" will for sure talk to me.  Yet from my point of view of the whole having a conversation with "God" just leads to more trouble than it is worth.  God's instructions have lead many people down the garden path to madness and destruction. Your choice, not preaching, just observing. If a Pagan came to me on advice for hearing a god's voice, I would tell them to stop talking and listen.  God's voice is in all things, in the birds, in water, in the trees, in the wind, in the laugh of a child. If you can't understand what God is saying with all that, then you are not listening

On the other hand god has led many people to empowerment, freedom,  and peace.

Nothing ventured nothing gained and one cant let fear stop us doing what we need to do 

Why would you trust the voice of god coming though nature but not direct from god ?   I don't think you mean the bolded bit literally, yet it is literally true it is not just our perception of  and connection to nature which can teach us but the literal voice of god coming through the natural environment Get lost in a forest and ask a tree or an animal for help, and it is quite possible you will be give clear and specific instructions to find safety.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Yes, Gods voice is in all things, the water, the wind, bird song etc etc.

But I want to take that to a whole other level.

And then show anybody who cares how they could do the same.

I already pray to God, just as billions of folk from many different cultures and traditions do each day. And my prayers are answered. But they are not answered by a voice. Some preachers and holy men claim to have this ability to hear God clearly. Its not like I would be the first person or the only person to have this communion.

But if you want a paradigm shift like nothing before, then this power given to humanity would change everything overnight. 

It would if only every human could be given this gnosis or enlightenment, but some are not open to it, and will not accept  the responsibility which goes with it.

It will only work on people who are open to being worked upon.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Crazy Horse said:

Lets say fraud, kidnapping, child abuse, murder, rape, armed robbery, theft and arson for a start.

There you are, watching the TV, a child has gone missing, you grab a pen and paper, you ask God a few questions, you phone the police and give them all the details....

Pretty soon, there is zero crime, politians are now transparent, corporations must now clean up there act.

As paradigm shifts go - this is the One.

Ah but if all had this connection to god then none would have a need or desire or a motivation to commit any crime, because all their needs would be met by the connection.  

• Like 1