Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TrinityScratches

I have marks on my body I can’t explain

12 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

TrinityScratches

Every now and then, strange marks come and go on my body. I thought they were stretch marks, but my actual stretch marks have turned silver, and don’t come and go like these ones. The main one is these lines on my arm, three parallel ones that are not healing or changing, just staying there. Also, I think there is a ghost in my house, but I can’t be sure. For some reason, I think it is called Jamie, but I don’t know why. Sometimes there are noises in the house that are weird, and sometimes my curtains move even if the windows are shut. But the weirdest thing? When I go to bed, I feel this presence beside me, and it is comforting, and when it’s there I fall asleep easily, but when it’s not I can wake up super freaked out but don’t know why. I’ve been sleepwalking and talking for my whole life, but it’s gotten worse now, however; my night terrors have stopped completely. What is going on?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Herr Falukorv

In my old house I lived in (it was 60 year old sommer cottage) It was only single paned windows and when it was windy outside the curtains moved.
If it was storm I could feel the whiff.
When its windy outside and you see your curtain move feel around the edges of the window and I can garantee you that you will feel a whiff somewhere,

The scratches are from your nails when you are scratching yourself, maybe while you sleep.
Im very sensible to the cold winter climate and my skin gets dry and itchy.
My arms and legs are full of scratches some I do when I sleep and some when awake.
In the summer I dont have this kind of problem if you could call it that.
I could lubricate my skin after shower with a lotion to avoid scratch my self but most of the time Im to lazy to do that.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrinityScratches
2 hours ago, Herr Falukorv said:

In my old house I lived in (it was 60 year old sommer cottage) It was only single paned windows and when it was windy outside the curtains moved.
If it was storm I could feel the whiff.
When its windy outside and you see your curtain move feel around the edges of the window and I can garantee you that you will feel a whiff somewhere,

The scratches are from your nails when you are scratching yourself, maybe while you sleep.
Im very sensible to the cold winter climate and my skin gets dry and itchy.
My arms and legs are full of scratches some I do when I sleep and some when awake.
In the summer I dont have this kind of problem if you could call it that.
I could lubricate my skin after shower with a lotion to avoid scratch my self but most of the time Im to lazy to do that.

 

They aren’t scratches though, they are just marks that look like they are under my skin, and my house is only 7 years old... idk maybe I’ve just been watching too much supernatural

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SecretSanta

Do you have any photos of these marks? How long do they last? Have you shown them to oe discussed them with a doctor? 

I wouldn’t worry about curtains moving, slight breezes could do that. Heat or a/c turning on or even from the wind outside coming through areas of the window itself.

What kinds of sounds do you hear?

As far as the presence you feel while in bed  I would suggest looking into hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucinations. Seems likely that this is what’s going on since you seem to have other sleep related issues. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrinityScratches
5 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

Do you have any photos of these marks? How long do they last? Have you shown them to oe discussed them with a doctor? 

I wouldn’t worry about curtains moving, slight breezes could do that. Heat or a/c turning on or even from the wind outside coming through areas of the window itself.

What kinds of sounds do you hear?

As far as the presence you feel while in bed  I would suggest looking into hypnagogic/hypnopompic hallucinations. Seems likely that this is what’s going on since you seem to have other sleep related issues. 

I don’t have any photos, most lady around a day or two and then completely vanish (apart from the three on my arm). My doctor says that it may be sleep scratching, but it could be a blood veiny thing too, either way he’s not too sure.

The curtains don’t move a little bit, I’m talking about full breezing through, windows shut.

The noises are like creeks, groans and rustling but that could just be the boiler.

Yeah, I’ll look into that. Thanks!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
20 hours ago, TrinityScratches said:

Every now and then, strange marks come and go on my body. I thought they were stretch marks, but my actual stretch marks have turned silver, and don’t come and go like these ones. The main one is these lines on my arm, three parallel ones that are not healing or changing, just staying there. Also, I think there is a ghost in my house, but I can’t be sure. For some reason, I think it is called Jamie, but I don’t know why. Sometimes there are noises in the house that are weird, and sometimes my curtains move even if the windows are shut. But the weirdest thing? When I go to bed, I feel this presence beside me, and it is comforting, and when it’s there I fall asleep easily, but when it’s not I can wake up super freaked out but don’t know why. I’ve been sleepwalking and talking for my whole life, but it’s gotten worse now, however; my night terrors have stopped completely. What is going on?

Kiaorara Friend..

I hope you are well..

Are you scared? Fear heightens the Negativity coming in at you...

I believe you are being used through your energies while you sleep...

The scratches, are a type of Claim on You...

Which arm is this left or right?

The presence that comforts, is lulling you into a false security...

Growl this thing.. Claim back your space..

If you have herbs that are Native to the land.. Dry out and smudge your house.. Even leave this by the windows..

You must exert the power within you, through Firmness towards this to get the heck out...

And have No Fear, you are being protected by loved ones and guides, however they can only guide, you live in the physical, you must do the Action..

Remember this, we are physical and energy, spirit, demons, ghost are JUST ENERGY...

You have more power because we live in this world not them, they use physical to play out their actions....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrinityScratches
On 18/12/2017 at 9:15 AM, MauriOra said:

Kiaorara Friend..

I hope you are well..

Are you scared? Fear heightens the Negativity coming in at you...

I believe you are being used through your energies while you sleep...

The scratches, are a type of Claim on You...

Which arm is this left or right?

The presence that comforts, is lulling you into a false security...

Growl this thing.. Claim back your space..

If you have herbs that are Native to the land.. Dry out and smudge your house.. Even leave this by the windows..

You must exert the power within you, through Firmness towards this to get the heck out...

And have No Fear, you are being protected by loved ones and guides, however they can only guide, you live in the physical, you must do the Action..

Remember this, we are physical and energy, spirit, demons, ghost are JUST ENERGY...

You have more power because we live in this world not them, they use physical to play out their actions....

It’s on my right arm (I’m right handed, and yeah I’ll do the herbs but honestly if there was really a bad demon or whatever, wouldn’t it have already hurt me or something?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
10 minutes ago, TrinityScratches said:

It’s on my right arm (I’m right handed, and yeah I’ll do the herbs but honestly if there was really a bad demon or whatever, wouldn’t it have already hurt me or something?

Demons aren't real. They're only a figment of the imagination. Something used to scare Christian's in order to keep them in line. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
5 hours ago, TrinityScratches said:

It’s on my right arm (I’m right handed, and yeah I’ll do the herbs but honestly if there was really a bad demon or whatever, wouldn’t it have already hurt me or something?

KiaOraRa friend...

In regards to your question:

The Energy, I pick up through your words, is a hint of Curiosity and Frightened...

If your curiosity gives off that....What is that??Energy, 

Then you will get answers, like banging, wind through curtains etc etc, these continual acts, heighten fear, which in turn powers the negative energy, which in turn, makes the Acts mor scarier...

Round and round, like a dog chasing its tail...

If you have scratches, that you believe is possibly, paranormal.. Isn't that a threat to you?

Are you waiting for more frightening Drama to take place..?

This is Your Life, it is your Will that decides...No other...

And this Scenario, is just one of the many possibilitys put before you on this thread...

All the Best to you..Hope you find a solution...

Peace to you and yours...xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrinityScratches
On 19/12/2017 at 6:19 PM, XenoFish said:

Demons aren't real. They're only a figment of the imagination. Something used to scare Christian's in order to keep them in line. 

Chill thanks but tbh I never believed in them anyway... lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TrinityScratches
On 19/12/2017 at 11:25 PM, MauriOra said:

KiaOraRa friend...

In regards to your question:

The Energy, I pick up through your words, is a hint of Curiosity and Frightened...

If your curiosity gives off that....What is that??Energy, 

Then you will get answers, like banging, wind through curtains etc etc, these continual acts, heighten fear, which in turn powers the negative energy, which in turn, makes the Acts mor scarier...

Round and round, like a dog chasing its tail...

If you have scratches, that you believe is possibly, paranormal.. Isn't that a threat to you?

Are you waiting for more frightening Drama to take place..?

This is Your Life, it is your Will that decides...No other...

And this Scenario, is just one of the many possibilitys put before you on this thread...

All the Best to you..Hope you find a solution...

Peace to you and yours...xx

Thanks, but I’m not scared of whatever is going on, more like a bit annoyed tbh but hey ho thanks for the reply

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
3 minutes ago, TrinityScratches said:

Thanks, but I’m not scared of whatever is going on, more like a bit annoyed tbh but hey ho thanks for the reply

Good...!

Glad to Hear that...

Hope it gets gone..

& " hey ho".. Your Most Welcome.......

 

Peace to you friend xx...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.