Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Filmed a Incredible Spirit Orb and also

stevemagegod

The next Morning I woke up with these Scratch Marks. It Hurt Like Hell. And the ironic part is that I get these scratch marks after i film this orb the next morning also I slept with Bottom Pants on which I never do. So I dont understand how if it was me that did it in my Sleep the Pants should have protected my Legs. I also felt a very Hot Sensation around my Legs in the morning and quickly took off my Pants to see these Big ass scratch marks. Its been a few days and as long as i dont hit it by accident im fine. It still stings like hell if I hit it though. I have also recorded many EVPs in my House using the Passive Technique where I just Let my Recorder sit and record. And Play back the recordings later. On My Audio the spirits are always trying to wake me up/get my attention for some reason. They always tell me to "Wake Up" so I guess Scratch marks are the only way for them to wake me up as i am a sound sleeper and on my recorder im always turning over in Bed ignoring them unconsciously haha. 

https://imgur.com/gIypUDY

What do you guys think of the video? Ive never seen Dust move like that or give off its own light source. 

Edited by stevemagegod
  • Like 1

Your house is infected with orbs! There is only one sure fire way to get rid of these things:

2016%2B9:48:35%2BAM

Also stops you scratching insect bites during the night.  Congratulations, you've just killed two ghosts with one can.

• Like 3

Are you serious?  What do you think we are...cats...mesmorized by the light pointer on the wall?  That is so obviously fake you should just go stand in the corner for awhile...also...

....you said the word ****....see?....I typed it but it didn't type out as **** did it..it didn't even type out as feces...I'm sure if you will take a moment to read the rules of the forum...you will find that users are disallowed from using such words in type or in videos....just saying...seriously..go stand in the corner!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, joc said:

Are you serious?  What do you think we are...cats...mesmorized by the light pointer on the wall?  That is so obviously fake you should just go stand in the corner for awhile...also...

....you said the word ****....see?....I typed it but it didn't type out as **** did it..it didn't even type out as feces...I'm sure if you will take a moment to read the rules of the forum...you will find that users are disallowed from using such words in type or in videos....just saying...seriously..go stand in the corner!

Haha you seem triggered cuz i used adult language. And no this is not Fake and I do not own a Light Pointer. Tell me What do i got to gain by faking this? Im clearly not making any money off this......

15 hours ago, seanjo said:

Good catch? of what? An insect!

Do you see any wings? I dont. 

Duh.  Focus (out of).  You don't see the wings.  Sheesh

It looks like bokeh.  It smells like bokeh.  It tastes like bokeh.

So, it MUST be an unexplained spirit!!!!!  (Or someone who drank some).

Steve, seriously?   Just don't.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2017 at 11:22 PM, stevemagegod said:

The next Morning I woke up with these Scratch Marks. It Hurt Like Hell. And the ironic part is that I get these scratch marks after i film this orb the next morning also I slept with Bottom Pants on which I never do. So I dont understand how if it was me that did it in my Sleep the Pants should have protected my Legs. I also felt a very Hot Sensation around my Legs in the morning and quickly took off my Pants to see these Big ass scratch marks. Its been a few days and as long as i dont hit it by accident im fine. It still stings like hell if I hit it though. I have also recorded many EVPs in my House using the Passive Technique where I just Let my Recorder sit and record. And Play back the recordings later. On My Audio the spirits are always trying to wake me up/get my attention for some reason. They always tell me to "Wake Up" so I guess Scratch marks are the only way for them to wake me up as i am a sound sleeper and on my recorder im always turning over in Bed ignoring them unconsciously haha. 

https://imgur.com/gIypUDY

What do you guys think of the video? Ive never seen Dust move like that or give off its own light source. 

I don't believe you caught a spirit orb on film. 

However don't take this comment that some orbs remain unexplained and seem to have a consciousness to them when interacting with people. They appear much larger then what you filmed. 

Best of luck trying to capture on of those on film. We need more video and cameras set up to skeptically try to figure out the possible causes of those kind of phenomena.

Nearly all orbs are either dust, insects or out of focus cameras, the rest are reflections or other normal things.

There are no such things as orbs. It is the most debunked thing in the world.