Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Navy pilot saw object 'not of this world'

UM-Bot

32 minutes ago, lost_shaman said:

No. It does not. If there was evidence of that why do you not have it? You are a propagandist. Without propaganda. You are hand waving frantically on this thread and others with nothing to back up your claim. 

Read the thread. It has already been posted. The videos show distant jets.

You are a loud mouth pretending to have evidence you never post.

4 hours ago, stereologist said:

Read the thread. It has already been posted. The videos show distant jets.

You are a loud mouth pretending to have evidence you never post.

I read the thread!!! There is no ANALYSIS on this thread showing it was a "distant Jet"!

What there is on this thread is you suggesting it was a "plane following a plane" in post #126 then you said the same thing in post # 151, then in post #199 you asserted as a fact that "the analysis of the videos shows they were pursuing a distant jet". That is when I replied to your post #199 because you are just making this all up and asserting it as FACT!

Then to frantically post on this thread like a mad man and accuse me of being a "loud mouth pretending to have evidence you never post"! Too funny! You are talking about yourself.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

I read the thread!!! There is no ANALYSIS on this thread showing it was a "distant Jet"!

What there is on this thread is you suggesting it was a "plane following a plane" in post #126 then you said the same thing in post # 151, then in post #199 you asserted as a fact that "the analysis of the videos shows they were pursuing a distant jet". That is when I replied to your post #199 because you are just making this all up and asserting it as FACT!

Then to frantically post on this thread like a mad man and accuse me of being a "loud mouth pretending to have evidence you never post"! Too funny! You are talking about yourself.

Fine. You MISSED it. There have been multiple analyses showing it was a distant jet just like the distant jet recorded in a video from Chile.

You continue to disregard the analyses and make the same arrogant unsupported claims you did with Merc14. I shall expect the same from you in all cases. You provide no evidence and you scream.

You were wrong about O'hare airport. You made up some unsupported poppycock about other events.

It was distant jets as multiple analyses point out.

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

you make up stories and you try to use that for evidence.

I don't make up stories. You simply don't accept what I've told you. O'Hare for example, I was involved in the NARCAP investigation. And the hundreds of pages of investigation on ATS. Where were you? 

• Like 3

Just now, lost_shaman said:

I don't make up stories. You simply don't accept what I've told you. O'Hare for example, I was involved in the NARCAP investigation. And the hundreds of pages of investigation on ATS. Where were you? 

I don't care if you now pretend to have been involved in the investigation. A ridiculous attempt to use that event had no bearing on what another poster wrote.

What I wrote is common knowledge if you had read about RADAR in the "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in the UK Air Defence Region" that you seem unable to google.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

Well said!:yes:

What you wrote had nothing at all to do with another posters comment. In fact, you stated it did not involve the issue being discussed.

Oh gosh, I think Stereo and LS should calm down a little with all of this tit for tat bickering over this last release/disclosure concerning UFO's. If there is any real substance to it or not, I'm sure (or hoping at least} that time will tell. Atm, I am still 50/50 about this latest release. I still need 100% validation of sorts before making up my mind. 

Just to add...I'm just wondering why these similar threads are not combined concerning this latest alleged UFO's goings on.

Edited by Astra.

On 30/12/2017 at 8:21 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

When does the media ever report on anything of value?

Yes, well I think it depends on which way you look at it as being of any value or not. It can be a strange machine. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Oh gosh, I think Stereo and LS should calm down a little with all of this tit for tat bickering over this last release/disclosure concerning UFO's.

Indeed, let's not have yet another thread shut down due to this.

• Like 3

This is probably a mile off topic, but I often wonder how many of these ufo sightings are really just prototype aircraft being tested? I remember all those black triangle sightings back in the late 80's early 90's and then the stealth bomber showed up. So I'm kinda "eeh". I see plenty of weird light phenomena at night where I'm at. Don't know what they are, but I'm not going to claim, "Them's Be Aliens.":lol:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Don't know what they are, but I'm not going to claim, "Them's Be Aliens.":lol:

Hahaha as if they'd be aliens, ahaha. No, those are obviously pan dimensional light beings so nothing to worry about.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

Hahaha as if they'd be aliens, ahaha. No, those are obviously pan dimensional light beings so nothing to worry about.

If I'm to be serious for a moment. Every night I watch these lights, the pop in and out, fade in and out, move crazy, but I do not know what they are. So I can not readily assume I do. I figure anything from the heartbeat of distance stars, satellites, meteors, or whatever.

If it's aliens, then they're probably here to pick bigfoot up.:lol:

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

This is probably a mile off topic, but I often wonder how many of these ufo sightings are really just prototype aircraft being tested?

I tend to think that this is the most likely explanation for a lot of genuinely unexplained UFO sightings, especially those reported by pilots.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Saru said:

I tend to think that this is the most likely explanation for a lot of genuinely unexplained UFO sightings, especially those reported by pilots.

I can't help but think that some of them are actually military drones, even prototype drones being tested. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I can't help but think that some of them are actually military drones, even prototype drones being tested. 

That's very possible.

• Like 1

My skies are littered with drones every night. They become pretty easy to identify once you have seen enough of them. 

• Like 1

Well lets first get past our human arrogance / and or denial.

How on earth could we think that we are sooo! special in the massive Universe as in being the only teeny-weeny planet aka (blue dot) that has life (intelligent} that compares to many other unknown planets and / or other galaxies that we have not yet explored, or are unknown to us? 

I think all in all, as the 'human species' has developed,  we have done a Stella job as far as technology is concerned (apart from some screw ups by which we learn) or hopefully so....:rolleyes:..

But to think that some other 'possible' intelligent-civilisation may not be a head of the game (more than ours)....is not only arrogant but very naive. We need to open ourselves up to the many possibilities that we may 'not always be alone' :o...

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

My skies are littered with drones every night. They become pretty easy to identify once you have seen enough of them. 

Yeah, well my sister bought her younger son (10 years old) a drone, And he lost it on Christmas day in the burbs. She doesn't know whether a neighbour stole it, or if it's up in a tree somewhere.I did try and warn her about kids / the backyard / drones / and neighbours....but there you go :rolleyes:..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Astra. said:

Yeah, well my sister bought her younger son (10 years old) a drone, And he lost it on Christmas day in the burbs. She doesn't know whether a neighbour stole it, or if it's up in a tree somewhere.I did try and warn her about kids / the backyard / drones / and neighbours....but there you go :rolleyes:..

I got my son his first one a couple years ago. He liked it so much that I got him a better one last summer. But that one is really hard to fly. 250 bucks and the damn thing is collecting dust on his dresser lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Astra. said:

Yes, well I think it depends on which way you look at it as being of any value or not. It can be a strange machine. 

In terms of machine I would say propaganda machine.