Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Navy pilot saw object 'not of this world'

UM-Bot

The agreement in the description of the shape and color of the two objects, and their general proximity both in time and space are intriguing. I can recall a number of tubular UFO reports, over the years, but nothing short enough to invite comparison to the shape of a medicinal capsule.

Edited by bison
added information
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Erno86 said:

Before the Nov. 14, 2004 --- UAP Nimitz incident off the coast of San Diego, Ca. --- There's a report from the NUFORC database, for 11/01/2004...of a white oblong object sighted in Riverside, California (30 miles inland and 70 miles north of San Diego). The report was posted the next day that resembles the UAP seen in the Nimitz case.

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/040/s40383.html

In which part of the case? The videos and reports appea to show distant planes just as they did in the Chilean incident.

17 hours ago, stereologist said:

In which part of the case? The videos and reports appea to show distant planes just as they did in the Chilean incident.

I'm sorry...can you please update me (thread, page or link) on the "Chilean incident;" for I seemed to have forgotten it.

1 hour ago, Erno86 said:

I'm sorry...can you please update me (thread, page or link) on the "Chilean incident;" for I seemed to have forgotten it.

That's the recent previous story by Kean in which she claimed a UFO and it was determined to be a distant aircraft.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/groundbreaking-ufo-video-just-released-from-chilean_us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b

That's a typical article by Kean. You can find lots of other copy and pastes across the internet searching on 'chilean navy ufo kean'. Below is a link to an analysis that not only determines it is a plane but identifies the flight involved.

http://badufos.blogspot.com/2017/01/leslie-keans-new-infrared-ufo-video.html

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

That's the recent previous story by Kean in which she claimed a UFO and it was determined to be a distant aircraft.

Yep.  It's not the one where she (Leslie Kean) decided that some bugs caught flying across a couple of videos at an aircraft show, were in fact advanced super-alien craft...  Ah, she's a scream!

If you want to look at *that* one, search "El Bosque UFO"...  Leslie has a history of these failures, but somehow leaves the failed bits out of her seminars and books..

• Like 3

ChrLzs it is so hard to respond to these Kean ridiculous moments and keep the stupidity straight. I had to avoid the bug in front of the camera links to find the correct link to the distant aircraft event.

• Like 2

On 20/12/2017 at 5:59 PM, stereologist said:

Are you aware that the disclosure project was an infomercial with the panel being hired by the disclosure project? They were essentially paid actors to feign some sort of legitimacy to the event.

So Mike Gravel is, besides having been a US senator, an actor too? And all the others? Google is your friend. Nice story you conjured up there my friend. You expected us to fall for that? Or someone had you and you actually fell for it? Either way, nice going.

3 minutes ago, Rolci said:

So Mike Gravel is, besides having been a US senator, an actor too?

even more reason not to trust them imo

1 hour ago, Rolci said:

So Mike Gravel is, besides having been a US senator, an actor too? And all the others? Google is your friend. Nice story you conjured up there my friend. You expected us to fall for that? Or someone had you and you actually fell for it? Either way, nice going.

Sure. I guess you could call them actors. They were paid to sit for 5 days.

All of the panel were former office holders. They didn't do it for fun. They did it for cash.

Just because you seem to be unaware of the fees paid here they are:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/29/ufo-conspiracy-hearing-congressmen-senators

Five former US congressmen and one former senator have been paid $20,000 each to lend credibility to the event, which calls on the government to release supposed secret documents showing alien incursions dating back decades.

They were paid $500 an hour to dupe people. Did they dupe you?

The politicians who made up the committee were given just five minutes each to cross-examine witnesses, but defended their presence and the $20,000 "honorarium".

"I would not have come if I thought it was damaging to my reputation," said California Democrat Lynn Woolsey, who retired from Congress this year after 10 terms in office. "I am here because I believe in transparency."

Roscoe Bartlett, a Tea Party Republican from Maryland who served 10 terms in Congress and chaired a sub-committee of the House armed services committtee, said: "Extraterrestrials are not anti-biblical. Read the book of Job – it's all there."

Senator Mike Gravel, a Democrat who represented Alaska for 22 years, added: "It is the height of human arrogance to think that we are the only sentient humans [sic] in the universe that can think."

There you go! They had to do very little and earned more that  you did those 5 days.

Only one politician, Carolyn Kilpatrick of Michigan, a Democrat, complained about the process of the "pseudo hearing", asking why the committee had not received written evidence in advance.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2017 at 9:21 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

When does the media ever report on anything of value?

The media is starved for new storys,and usually goes for a celebrity, conducting some alleged sexual act, and l also agreed with you concerning UFO's visiting us on the other closed thread, (the Apollo UFO, l posted at length on the fuzzy UFO thread, is a slam dunk).

On 1/6/2018 at 6:48 AM, CeresExpo2000 said:

Advanced Extraterrestrials have reached the planet Earth in numbers and diversity.

Earth is a Hot Spot right now.

True, Apollo has proven that at least one race is on Earth as we speak, and since Earth is the only planet in our galaxy without any universal breaks, we are the centre of attention. At least they will see how long dunderheads will or can keep up the "UFO's are all nonsense" idea, when it clearly isn't.

B)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tmcom said:

and since Earth is the only planet in our galaxy without any universal breaks, we are the centre of attention

who told you that?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tmcom said:

The media is starved for new storys,and usually goes for a celebrity, conducting some alleged sexual act, and l also agreed with you concerning UFO's visiting us on the other closed thread, (the Apollo UFO, l posted at length on the fuzzy UFO thread, is a slam dunk).

True, Apollo has proven that at least one race is on Earth as we speak, and since Earth is the only planet in our galaxy without any universal breaks, we are the centre of attention. At least they will see how long dunderheads will or can keep up the "UFO's are all nonsense" idea, when it clearly isn't.

B)

We are the center of attention due to the timelines.

21 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

who told you that?

Tanaath

It has been determined that Earth is a linchpin planet.

As Earth goes, so goes the other 18 planets.

7 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Tanaath

oh of course- silly me

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Tanaath

Yeah+right_39f769_3998891.gif

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

oh of course- silly me

Other planets have been liberated only to become enslaved.......................................again.

Which planet, Ceres?  And what evidence do you have (bring the best).

Also, before answering, perhaps check the forum rules about garbage posting.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

who told you that?

I dont want to know.

8 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Tanaath

That is the sort of dubious self centered importance humans apply to themselves. If there really were aliens in the universe then these statements would be seen as the racist horror they are.

It doesn't take long for the scummy racist overtones to be revealed by those that people should reel away from. This Tanaath is just another rotten filthy racist fascist that should be avoided at all costs.

7 minutes ago, stereologist said:

That is the sort of dubious self centered importance humans apply to themselves. If there really were aliens in the universe then these statements would be seen as the racist horror they are.

Technically all potential "Aliens" from other planets would different "Species" and even then that is not the correct word, but I don't think there is a consensus yet as the correct definition of "Alien" life and there may not be until we discover such extraterrestrial life. 

At any rate Humans have always valued themselves above other Species of life here on Earth. Whether this FACT upsets your sensibilities or not is of no consequence. 

Just now, lost_shaman said:

Technically all potential "Aliens" from other planets would different "Species" and even then that is not the correct word, but I don't think there is a consensus yet as the correct definition of "Alien" life and there may not be until we discover such extraterrestrial life. 

At any rate Humans have always valued themselves above other Species of life here on Earth. Whether this FACT upsets your sensibilities or not is of no consequence. 

You then accept the racist overtones of tanaath, in particular, the suggestion that humans are the center of attention.  That's the sort of rubbish that appeals to the rabble.

1 minute ago, stereologist said:

You then accept the racist overtones of tanaath, in particular, the suggestion that humans are the center of attention.  That's the sort of rubbish that appeals to the rabble.

No. What I just said has not one thing to do with what anyone else on this thread has said. 

That said I do agree that as Humans, we are absolutely the center of our own attention! How could we not be?

Just now, lost_shaman said:

No. What I just said has not one thing to do with what anyone else on this thread has said. 

That said I do agree that as Humans, we are absolutely the center of our own attention! How could we not be?

Curious. A reply to me that " has not one thing to do with what anyone else on this thread has said"

Humans have the ability to  be vicarious. They do not have to pretend to be so so important that other aliens cluster here. It really doesn't matter whether or not racist speech covers aliens. This is all about followers of tannath being appealed to by their racist beliefs.