Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Navy pilot saw object 'not of this world'

UM-Bot

28 minutes ago, stereologist said:

The event in question seems to be noting more than a pilot misidentifying an event. People can pretend all they want that something special happened. It appears to be a plane following another plane.

yeah that'll be it - thank you for your invaluable help  solving the mystery - ^_^

oh and nice freudian slip you made there ... what a difference an 'h' makes..... :whistle:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bison said:

If it's very advanced human technology, it seems odd that  more  obvious use hasn't been made of it in the ensuing 13 years. Even classified projects are eventually made known to the public, like the B2 bomber, which is now flown over parades. The same question seems to apply to reverse-engineered 'alien' technology, assuming it exists. That seems to leave only elusive extraterrestrials, who give the impression of wanting to show themselves, without making general, overt contact with us... so far.   

it could have been experimental and being given a series of test drives so to speak  - and the pilots could have
been directed to go and observe ... without being aware that they were part of the test .. ?.....

did it show up on radar... was it fully visible when seen by the naked eye.... did it remain visible at all times.... ? etc

personally I wouldn't automatically expect super duper advanced technology to be rolled out into the public arena even 
13 years after and it would depend on what it was intended for... like say if it was intended as part of a secret space programme
it would stay secret.. 

or was it

not from this world......... :) 

12 hours ago, bison said:

If it's very advanced human technology, it seems odd that  more  obvious use hasn't been made of it in the ensuing 13 years. Even classified projects are eventually made known to the public, like the B2 bomber, which is now flown over parades. The same question seems to apply to reverse-engineered 'alien' technology, assuming it exists. That seems to leave only elusive extraterrestrials, who give the impression of wanting to show themselves, without making general, overt contact with us... so far.   

Wasn’t the Blackbird etc top secret for decades? You can’t go “meh, they’ve not told us about the new plane in a few years, IT MUST BE ALIENS!”. 

Hell, one of those stratospheric bombers was only revealed to the press because it was shot down, rather than “SURPRISE, we have new cool stuff”. 

• Like 1

Hey @quillius...... how about this for a trip down Memory Lane ... 

me asking you ....

what do you make of the David Fravor guy speaking on the Tucker Carlson show -
I just had it on full screen looking at the micro expressions -

My first broad impression is that he looks like a rabbit caught in headlights and doesn't look like he is
comfortable or enjoying the sharing experience - which is understandable if you are nervous but I get the
impression he could have been told (ordered?) to get out into the public arena and tell his story...

but to be careful to stick to the bare bones of it --- hence the kind of dead pan delivery..

???

• Like 1

On 23/12/2017 at 6:01 PM, stereologist said:

The event in question seems to be noting more than a pilot misidentifying an event. People can pretend all they want that something special happened. It appears to be a plane following another plane.

It does doesn't it. The object is not getting bigger or smaller. It is not quicker or faster, or can out-manoeuvre the jet. Where is the full video?

On 23/12/2017 at 7:02 PM, bee said:

what do you make of the David Fravor guy speaking on the Tucker Carlson show -
I just had it on full screen looking at the micro expressions -

My first broad impression is that he looks like a rabbit caught in headlights and doesn't look like he is
comfortable or enjoying the sharing experience - which is understandable if you are nervous but I get the
impression he could have been told (ordered?) to get out into the public arena and tell his story...

but to be careful to stick to the bare bones of it --- hence the kind of dead pan delivery..

Don't mind me, I'm just playing Devil's advocate... Doh! Stupid game.

Idk.., body language is not my forte. could be itchy, working up a sneeze, could be the onset of Parkinson's, stage fright, fear of public speaking (which 99% of people have, even public speakers). maybe they are eager t leave for personal reasons (gotta pee, too shy to say) or some romantic rendezvous affair planned later that week.

Just not definitive enough to make a call with that whole body language stuff.

Edited by Fila
  • Like 1

On 23/12/2017 at 6:53 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Wasn’t the Blackbird etc top secret for decades? You can’t go “meh, they’ve not told us about the new plane in a few years, IT MUST BE ALIENS!”. 

Hell, one of those stratospheric bombers was only revealed to the press because it was shot down, rather than “SURPRISE, we have new cool stuff”. 

Good point. This could potentially be some Russian, Chinese, Korean spy plane that made it onto our borders. This may be another reason for us to look into UFO reports (if it can be done cheaply, efficiently, credibly, and does not offend anyone)

Edited by Fila
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fila said:

Good point. This could potentially be some Russian, Chinese, Korean spy plane that made it onto our borders. This may be another reason for us to look into UFO reports (if it can be done cheaply, efficiently, credibly, and does not offend anyone)

Anyone offended by the quest for truth deserves to be ignored, and potentially ridiculed. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bee said:

yeah that'll be it - thank you for your invaluable help  solving the mystery - ^_^

oh and nice freudian slip you made there ... what a difference an 'h' makes..... :whistle:

I see you had nothing of value to state. How typical.

The Spacex launch created quite a stir in California. It looks somewhat similar to the shape of a Tic-Tac, so maybe the earlier suggestion that the 2004 incident was caused by a submarine-launched missile is within the realm of possibility.

However, a Navy submarine would likely notify the other Navy vessels that a missile launch was imminent. Unless..... the missile was launched from an enemy submarine....hmmm....

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/2017/12/22/mysterious-bright-light-over-palm-springs-spacex-rocket-launch/978466001/

9 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I find that the SR-71 Blackbird was publicly announced by Pres. Lyndon Johnson, on July 25, 1964, several months before the first prototype arrived at the Palmdale, California Air Force facility. No doubt certain details were classified, but the existence of the aircraft, and some general information about it were clearly known very early.

One wonders then, why we've heard nothing of an apparently wingless, ovoid aircraft, which can fly extraordinarily fast, if it really is of terrestrial manufacture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird

Edited by bison
added informational link, corrected link address, improved paragraph structure
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

Very informative video

the guy says he's filmed a lot of what he's talking about!?

dare i say the bleeding obvious oportunity to show it yet no- nothing!?

utter BS! 

i love listening to the gullible in the audience all clapping-- it's funny

• Like 3

Most people who debate this matter has no clue whatsover. 

First of all, the saucer design has been a specific human design since late 1930s and especially early 50s. Germany, USA. Especially USA.  However as the cold war went bananas the military divisions had a large motive in wrapping up some technologies and knowledge in secrecy and censorship. Not to be badass but to have a benefit to the enemy.  To understand how and why the design works one must have a special interest in the tech and know a lot about magnetism, electrostatics,understanding what spacetime is, have seen the design sheets etc.  There is a chance of ET presence but most likely from ancient past, and maybe not even ET at all just ancient human cultures or sidespecies. 

This quickly made the tech design cloaked up and a political campaign was started in order to make the sightings of early models into a fantasy. The abductions were done by humans, no ETs involved,  There are witnesses of this who worked in the projects and later confessed in their retirement or after 50 years of agreed silence, to for example Dr Steven Greer. (Sirius documentary etc) Unfortunately Greer blends into it a lot of his own childhood romantics and that pretty much messes up the whole case. 

Let me give you a small example of how extreme cold war propaganda was, also outside of tech, and more about the consequences of censorships : In cirka 1985 nobody in Norway except a few historians and airforce pilots knew the name Estonia. But it was a nordic country...from old times. It was in turn under Sweden ,some german-speaking empires, Russia etc. ,at some times a short span of independence including other names and exact borders, such as Livonia... Being a russian-occupied area since 1938-39 and a soviet state since sometime later onwards until 1991, the Estonian state fell into the russian communist empire USSR and into total secrecy of its name and history to the western average man.  The sources about it was there but about to be forgotten. 

After 91 the name came up again as visible to the west, and now everyone knows the name (btw it is old). Now it is again an independent nation.  The difference is huge from now to 85 in the western average Joe's knowledge about it. 

The same goes for technology history. Especially the one the most interesting for military. And the one that ended with being made the most money on became other concepts such as the fuel engine and the jet engine. In war nukes. The reason : many, but mostly that the saucer-magnetism based tech was seen as so supreme in its POTENTIAL that USA wanted to shield it from everything else than the inner circles of military intelligence. 

So these planes are human made. And they are there.  The superficial quarrel between the skeptics and the "believers" in ETs etc, is a very neat and handy story for those who wants it to continue to be a cloaked story. 

But the motives might change. We now have a globalist ideology and group who wants to create a fake ET attack on the planet, in order to create panic as a tool to scare people into accepting world centralized militant governments.    Now to the average Joe and the average scholar this may seem strange and unlikely, but this is because the average Joe does not know how extreme the ideology is among certain powerful elements of society. 

Edited by KibyNykraft4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, KibyNykraft4 said:

Most people who debate this matter has no clue whatsover. 

cheers for the interesting post - :tu: 

and @Scudbuster thanks also for the video .. I will watch it sometime over the next few days ... 

Edited by bee

4 hours ago, KibyNykraft4 said:

But the motives might change. We now have a globalist ideology and group who wants to create a fake ET attack on the planet, in order to create panic as a tool to scare people into accepting world centralized militant governments.    Now to the average Joe and the average scholar this may seem strange and unlikely, but this is because the average Joe does not know how extreme the ideology is among certain powerful elements of society. 

just this one point that you bring up is a humdinger ..... I have only fairly recently become aware of the Globalist Ideology
and how it is playing out in World Affairs -- and now I realise it's not possible to understand world affairs without factoring it in -

perhaps this latest flurry of info like the subject of this thread is a sign of the globalists starting to prepare for a major move
in that '''ET threat''' direction -

you know I wouldn't be surprised if it is --- 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KibyNykraft4 said:

There is a chance of ET presence but most likely from ancient past, and maybe not even ET at all just ancient human cultures or sidespecies. 

here's another great point you bring up - HUGE ... like ... BOOM :D

my mind is swirling around the points you have touched on but I have to stay focused on Christmas stuff at the moment -

On 12/23/2017 at 2:01 AM, stereologist said:

How does it seem to be that? According to the testimony if your theory is correct  several pilots must have misidentified it. NTM the fact that they were sent there by the Navy cause of things the Navy it’s self couldn’t identify, for weeks. 

Im pretty sure the Navy would be able to figure out if there had been submarines in the area. Especially over weeks of radar sightings. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

How does it seem to be that? According to the testimony if your theory is correct  several pilots must have misidentified it. NTM the fact that they were sent there by the Navy cause of things the Navy it’s self couldn’t identify, for weeks. 

Im pretty sure the Navy would be able to figure out if there had been submarines in the area. Especially over weeks of radar sightings. 

The fact that planes were sent out is SOP, standard operating procedure. Pilots were able to follow the target. Remember that one person with an idea can seed it into other minds. I see that when people claim to be viewing UFOs (satellites) in the night sky. Plotting the plane and target and making use of the direction the camera pointed makes it appear that a plane followed a plane.

Submarines are located by sonobuoys. Back then it would likely have been deployed by P-3. You don't send a fighter to find a sub.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

The fact that planes were sent out is SOP, standard operating procedure. Pilots were able to follow the target. Remember that one person with an idea can seed it into other minds. I see that when people claim to be viewing UFOs (satellites) in the night sky. Plotting the plane and target and making use of the direction the camera pointed makes it appear that a plane followed a plane.

Submarines are located by sonobuoys. Back then it would likely have been deployed by P-3. You don't send a fighter to find a sub.

People not knowing that they are seeing a satellite is hardly the same thing as a group of experienced pilots unable to identify an object, that hovered then flew off “like a bullet”. 

I agree you don’t send a fighter to find a submarine. Which of course can only lead to the conclusion that what they were being sent investigate wasn’t a submarine. 

I’m not sure exactly where this happened, but if it was in American waters, whatever was there wasn’t military. Otherwise the military wouldn’t have sent anyone out to investigate. 

There is only two conclusions that someone can rationally come to. Either this guy and the people who collaborated are lying. Or they saw something that can’t be explained by any known technology.  

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1