Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

The night my niece was murdered

5 posts in this topic

UM-Bot

By: Angela | Location: Delhi, Louisiana

It was Feb 20th, 2015, I was at work. My job was caring for an elderly man. I had to sleep in the same room he did although we was separated by a large recliner. We usually went to bed around 8;30 and usually slept through the night. This was a Thursday night and my shift ended Friday morning at 8:00. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111992/the-night-my-niece-was-murdered

papageorge1

Wow, interesting story. Sounds like a good chance for being paranormal. (shocking for me to say, right...but I am always serious)

I don't know if authors respond to these bot created threads but I'd like to ask if she has seen this black entity before or since and if she has these mood swings on a regular basis.

Blackbirdy

Sorry for your loss.  Over 42 years ago after the birth of my daughter, I was setting on the sofa of my apartment reading a magazine.   All of a sudden something to the left of me got my attention because

i saw movement.   I looked up from the magazine and turned my head left to see what it was.  Right there in mid air was a big puff of smoke as though someone was setting one seat away from

me smoking.   When I looked at it, it disappeared out of sight.   It was as though it wanted to get my attention and then leave.   i was not afraid but confused as to what I saw.   Soon after (maybe a week)

we received the news that my second oldest brother committed suicide after a long illness with cancer.  My entire family was devastated.  I didn't accept he was gone until many months later.   I just

expected him to come to my apartment one day.   After my brother died, I told my mother about what i saw.   You, too, were visited by the angel of death.

Hre2breal
On 12/20/2017 at 9:15 AM, UM-Bot said:

Im very sorry to hear of the loss of your niece mam..I hope you know your a great women for being there for her in life..Buy a lotto ticket an Ill send you some lucky luck...

TruthandKnowledge

Great read. Thank you for sharing. IMO, you felt no dread, which tells me it was friendly energy and most likely your niece coming to say goodbye; (picture a ghost coming to say it but who can't and only has a barley black shape. You can imagine it's not easy to say hey... it's me!~) however, it's the feeling they incite. Love or hate. It's always one or the other. So... my opinion is that it was her saying good bye as she moves on to the next adventure