Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clintons to be arrested this weekend?

BruiserBrody

My boss is an intelligent business woman who happens to also be a right wing conspiracy nut.  I worked with her side by side last night and picked up this intel: 
Uranium One: Hillary and Chelsea Clinton are under secret arrest. Chelsea and Hillary are wearing electronic monitors under medical boots to cover the monitors.   John McCain is in bed with the Clintons on this deal and he is also under secret indictment.  
ankle-bracelet.jpg
According to a Newsweek article on this conspiracy I looked up, Obama is also under arrest and his recent trip to Chicago for "jury duty" was a cover for having his ankle bracelet put on. 

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton is being held in a secure place (apparently Camp David) and is also under arrest for his involvement in the Clinton Foundation scandals. 

Paul Ryan's recent retirement rumors were to cover for the fact that he was tied up with the Clintons and is also in trouble, but he'll probably be the Narc and escape to Wisconsin. 

Robert Mueller is a Democrat, despite what the news says and he is going to be arrested for helping the Clintons cover all this up. 

The arrests will be announced publicly as soon as this weekend. 

I told her I debunked her last conspiracies in about 5 mins of googling things, and she said "you can't find this info on the dot coms!" 

--

She also informed me "Alex Jones is right most of the time". Sandy Hook was a hoax. The school was empty before the "shooting" happened and all the parents who went along with the lie had their mortgages paid off on the same day. 
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-residents-got-their-houses-for-free.t3198/

The saddest aspect of this story is that these same people can vote.  Don't take me wrong, I believe everyone should have the right but dammit they should also show a least a minimal knowledge of how our government works.  People who believe such fantasy aren't likely to know anything of government except what day the check is to arrive...

• Like 6

3 hours ago, BruiserBrody said:

My boss is an intelligent business woman who happens to also be a right wing conspiracy nut.  I worked with her side by side last night and picked up this intel: 
Uranium One: Hillary and Chelsea Clinton are under secret arrest. Chelsea and Hillary are wearing electronic monitors under medical boots to cover the monitors.   John McCain is in bed with the Clintons on this deal and he is also under secret indictment.  
ankle-bracelet.jpg

I have never seen these medical boots. Are the common in the US or is there a upper class clinic in D.C. which pioneers them?

• Like 1

Ankle monitors on Chelsea, Hillary, Obama and McCain? What, are they afraid they're going to flee to Russia or something?  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Gingitsune said:

I have never seen these medical boots. Are the common in the US or is there a upper class clinic in D.C. which pioneers them?

You can often find them, used, at a Salvation Army thrift store.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BruiserBrody said:

She also informed me "Alex Jones is right most of the time". Sandy Hook was a hoax. The school was empty before the "shooting" happened and all the parents who went along with the lie had their mortgages paid off on the same day. 

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-residents-got-their-houses-for-free.t3198/

No, she isnt intelligent. 

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Kismit said:

I don't understand why the ladies wouldn't wear something more stylish.

Different fashion understanding in the US.

The Uranium One deal went through Homeland Security and a bunch of other checkpoints, so it wasn't some shadowy trick. 

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/
But the deal required multiple approvals by the U.S., beginning with the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States. Under federal law, the committee reviews foreign investments that raise potential national security concerns.

The Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States
The Committee on Foreign Investments has nine members, including the secretaries of the treasury, state, defense, homeland security, commerce and energy; the attorney general; and representatives from two White House offices (the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kismit said:

I don't understand why the ladies wouldn't wear something more stylish.

Stylish won't cover the ankle bracelet ;)

2 hours ago, BruiserBrody said:

The Uranium One deal went through Homeland Security and a bunch of other checkpoints, so it wasn't some shadowy trick. 

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/10/facts-uranium-one/
But the deal required multiple approvals by the U.S., beginning with the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States. Under federal law, the committee reviews foreign investments that raise potential national security concerns.

The Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States
The Committee on Foreign Investments has nine members, including the secretaries of the treasury, state, defense, homeland security, commerce and energy; the attorney general; and representatives from two White House offices (the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy).

"Just call me Roy... or CIFUS"
:lol:

Ever since I saw R.I.P.D., whenever I hear of CFIUS (The Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States), I think of that scene :santa:

But yes! ... CFIUS!!! :o

Oh my!
OhMy.jpg.74af4c72a6876abcd08805e2d4939c5a.jpg

- "According to the conspiracy theory, Clinton received money from several people affiliated with the uranium mine deal, and then pushed the CFIUS to approve it in return.

- "The problem is, that’s not how CFIUS works. Clinton’s vote would have been only one of nine, as the reviews are run by the Treasury Department and other Cabinet secretaries get to weigh in.

- "The secretary of state is one, and frankly not usually a very powerful, member of the committee,” said Steve Grundman, a fellow at the Atlantic Council who dealt with CFIUS reviews while serving in the Pentagon in the 1990s. “You have to remember with CFIUS, the first letter stands for the committee.”

- "Also, Cabinet secretaries almost never deal with the committee themselves, instead delegating to underlings. For Clinton, that delegate was the assistant secretary of state for economic and business affairs, Jose Fernandez."

- “Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter,” Fernandez told Time in 2015. Two former State Department officials who served under Clinton told Newsweek that Clinton would have been notified of a CFIUS decision only if there were disagreement among members of the committee, which would push a final decision to the president. The CFIUS decision on the Uranium One deal, however, was unanimous—all nine representatives agreed to approve it."

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-conspiracy-theory-distraction-trump-russia-694525

So... let's have a closer look at CFIUS and exactly WHO they were at the time of the deal... Something NONE of the MSM has bothered to do... Like above...
But naturally... I did...

Timothy Geithner - United States Secretary of the Treasury January 26, 2009 – January 25, 2013 ... "He was the President of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York from 2003 to 2009, following service in the Clinton administration." ... United States Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs 1998–2001 Under President Bill Clinton.

Eric Holder - United States Attorney General February 3, 2009 – April 27, 2015 ... United States Deputy Attorney General June 13, 1997 – January 20, 2001 under President Bill Clinton ... "Holder stepped down from the bench in 1993 to accept an appointment as United States Attorney for the District of Columbia from President Bill Clinton"

Janet Napolitano - United States Secretary of Homeland Security January 21, 2009 – September 6, 2013 ... "In 1993, Napolitano was appointed by President Bill Clinton as United States Attorney for the District of Arizona"

Gary Locke - United States Secretary of Commerce March 26, 2009 – August 1, 2011 ... "During the leadup to the 2008 Democratic presidential primary, Governor Locke signed on as Washington co-chairman of Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton's bid for President"

Robert Gates - United States Secretary of Defense December 18, 2006 – July 1, 2011 ... "Time magazine notes that Gates and U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have 'forged a formidable partnership'" ... Not only that, but this guy should have been jailed for his role in Iran/Contra.

Steven Chu - United States Secretary of Energy January 21, 2009 – April 22, 2013 ... "Bill Clinton also personally endorsed the company to Energy Secretary Steven Chu, resulting in a $812,000 grant from the Energy Department that year."

Ron Kirk - United States Trade Representative March 18, 2009 – March 15, 2013 ... Quoted: "I think Secretary Clinton demonstrated last night that she is head and shoulders above the rest of this field — I’ve given her money, I signed up right away"

John Holdren - Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy March 19, 2009 - Present ... "Holdren served as one of President Bill Clinton's science advisors (PCAST) from 1994 to 2001." ... "Director Holdren is not the first agency head to be found using private email for his government work, but as we continue our legal battle in this case, we seek for this unlawful behavior to come to an end,” Lewis said in an apparent reference to Clinton’s actions"

Plus, Jose Fernandez, who represented Clinton(State Dept.) on the matter.
Sources here

Every single one of them with major past connections to the Clintons... with most owing a chunk of their political careers to the Clintons

So as I said, take notice of the fact that NONE of the MSM has bothered to inform the public of exactly WHO the committee members of CIFUS were at the time, nor their past relationships to the Clintons.

The they instead just spouts off with things like... from the Business Insider...

- "The idea that Clinton could have convinced all those officials and all those departments to change their position on the sale, even if she had wanted to, borders on the absurd."

And, like I said a year and a half ago to that...
- "The only thing "absurd" is the Business Insiders own statement." (UM link above)

But sure, keep on believing that the Clintons had no influence on the deal. :rolleyes:

A deal that, just by pure coincidence(as the MSM would have us believe), netted the Clinton Foundation over $145 Million dollars from the Uranium One investors.
Plus the Clintons happened to not report million$ of those "donations".... until they were caught.

Not to mention that at the time of the deal, Bill Clinton bypassing his request(through his aides) for clearance from the State Dept. to meet with Russians, and instead, meeting with Vladimir Putin at Putin's private home instead...

- "As he prepared to collect a $500,000 payday in Moscow in 2010, Bill Clinton sought clearance from the State Department to meet with a key board director of the Russian nuclear energy firm Rosatom..."

- "Arkady Dvorkovich [...] one of the highest-ranking government officials to serve on Rosatom’s board of supervisors, was listed on a May 14, 2010, email as one of 15 Russians the former president wanted to meet during a late June 2010 trip, the documents show."

- "Bill Clinton instead got together with Vladimir Putin at the Russian leader’s private homestead."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear

Ummm yeah... :rolleyes: so Bill Clinton went to Vladimir Putin's house instead???

Exactly WHO colluded with Russians???

Imagine if Trump had gotten together with Putin at Putin's private house during the election. They'd be rioting in the streets... Oh, they did that anyways.

Obama could have vetoed the deal, but then, would the Uranium One investors have still "donated" the $145 million to the Clinton Foundation?
Something tells me... NOT! :no:

Speaking of Obama... who didn't veto the deal... We've now found out that, despite the assurances that none of the uranium would be allowed to be shipped out of the U.S., that was a lie...

- "... the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores."

- "Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show."

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

So... we have a bunch of Clinton-ites approving the sale of 20% of the United States' uranium supply to Russia... and the Clinton Foundation getting $145 Million sent their way.
Then we see that some of that uranium was allowed to be shipped OUT of the U.S., into Canada, and onto Europe, going against all assurances to the contrary.

And let's not forget this news from earlier this year...

- "Moscow will deliver a large shipment of natural uranium to Tehran..."

https://www.rt.com/news/373146-iran-russia-uranium-shipment/

- "Iran is set to receive a massive shipment of natural uranium from Russia..."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/01/09/iran-set-to-receive-huge-shipment-natural-uranium-from-russia-amid-lawmakers-concerns.html

Now, of course that does not mean that the uranium sent to Iran from Russia is the same uranium exported to Europe from the U.S. via Canada... BUT... Should we find out sometime down the line that, that, WAS the case... I won't be very surprised.

Especially in light of now finding out how the Obama Admin shut down Operation Cassandra, and dispersed it's members, allowing Hezbollah to flourish and reign supreme in the global drugs/weapons/laundering trade.
Which only reinforces my belief(and I'm certainly not the only one) that Obama ALSO armed and supported ISIS as well... I'll bet loads of material on that would be found in the missing 33,000+ emails during Hillary's private purge party... which in reality was like the "2.0" version of Ollie North's Shredfest of documents :yes:

And both come out unscathed of course.
But hey... Ollie North... the George Bush's(plural)... The Clintons(plural again)... Obama... Naaaww, none of them would dream of anything nefarious :rolleyes:

That's my 2 cents on it... plus a nickel.
Merry Christmas!

And call me CIFUS!

As for the OP... As much as I wish all these criminals(and plenty more before them) would be indicted for their actions, I highly doubt this will come to pass.

4+ decades has easily taught me that lesson :tu:
  • Like 6

I didn't even cover her Obama was a Kenyan and Bush killed Kennedy and tried to kill Reagan stories....or the large cabal of Clinton pedophile friends who Trump is preparing to round up....

https://www.snopes.com/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/

Q", a user on 4chan who some believe is Trump himself continues to drop hints about the behind the scenes pedophile ring he is taking down has spawned this: 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRuReJlX4AAiCx6.jpg

All marks intentionally done as part of their Pedo club. "The Eye of Ra" etc etc

So I asked my boss about the Obama arrest rumors, since that was not part of her original spiel to me. She said "I read he is being detained at Gitmo". I said "WHHHAAAAT?!? He was just out and about on Xmas." She then said the arrest may not have gone down yet. She also informed me that he's being following Trump around, and ended up at Gitmo due to something involving the Sea of Japan that I didn't understand. 
She then said Trump put out an executive order that any financial wrongdoing would result in the government snagging the assets of your business. She said that is why Papa John and others have recently stepped down, in order to save the companies they run. I told her Papa John was a big Trumper and she didn't think so.
I asked her about Mueller actually being after Clinton/Obama as I posted above, and she denied that being true too. 
She insists I need to read and decipher "Q's" posts and promises her claims will be proven right soon.

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:55 PM, Lemieux said:

Ummm yeah... :rolleyes: so Bill Clinton went to Vladimir Putin's house instead???

Exactly WHO colluded with Russians???

Imagine if Trump had gotten together with Putin at Putin's private house during the election. They'd be rioting in the streets... Oh, they did that anyways.

There are a great deal of things that if you 'flip the script' make it very evident that the news media has been, how shall I put this, less than fair and accurate. The entire Clinton/Obama ties to Russia literally 'stink to high heaven'...but they are pointing their fingers at supposed Trump/Russia collusion. It's absolutely nuts...and they also claim Trump is the crazy one!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 12/22/2017 at 8:23 AM, Piney said:

Tell her that someone who lost a child through violence says she can go **** herself. <_<

Sometimes there aren't enough likes.

• Like 2

As usual, this is all bs.

• Like 4

Alex Jones is almost never right. He doesn't want to be right. He just wants to stir things up and make money. Robert Mueller is not a Democrat, he's a Republican. The lady you heard this from cannot be too smart. Unfortunately some people who visit this website will believe this. The tin foil hat people will freak out. And there's no such thing as 'secret arrest' Warrants have to be filed. They're public.   

• Like 4

2 hours ago, maxcred said:

Alex Jones is almost never right. He doesn't want to be right. He just wants to stir things up and make money. Robert Mueller is not a Democrat, he's a Republican. The lady you heard this from cannot be too smart. Unfortunately some people who visit this website will believe this. The tin foil hat people will freak out. And there's no such thing as 'secret arrest' Warrants have to be filed. They're public.   

Alex Jones is a bit of a nut ball IMO. Robert Mueller is a RINO and most definitely strongly affiliated/involved with Democrats. The lady all this stuff came from is also a bit of a nut ball.

Here's my prediction, neither Clinton nor Trump will be arrested. Some lackeys will probably go down (like Manafort is heading right now) but no way Clinton or Trump will go down.

• Like 3

New info I gathered today:

Trump is going to announce the arrests and asset grabs of the criminals in prime time this Sunday night.

http://www.frontpageafricaonline.com/index.php/diaspora/6477-u-s-president-donald-trump-passes-order-to-seize-properties-of-corrupt-gov-t-officials-individuals

- 10 planes of new prisoners landed in Gitmo (Bush, Clintons, Obama, etc). Matthis was there on the 21st prepping:

NY Post, December 21/2017 https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/mattis-makes-unusual-visit-to-gitmo/amp/

---
The 9/11 attacks were done in part via uranium isotopes, which is why the fires burned for so long after the buildings came down.

https://www.docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf
  Obama, Mueller, KEVIN SPACEY and many others were part of the 9/11 Black ops attack. 

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:55 PM, Lemieux said:
Especially in light of now finding out how the Obama Admin shut down Operation Cassandra, and dispersed it's members, allowing Hezbollah to flourish and reign supreme in the global drugs/weapons/laundering trade.

Excellent post , I do have something of an issue with the part I quoted though. People are running around screaming about Obama let Hezbollah off the hook for drug running but the part which is left off is that was done in an apparent attempt to secure the nuclear deal with Iran.

Perhaps I am incorrect but if that is the truth then it would seem to me that turning a blind eye to some drug running is a decent tradeoff for securing a nuclear free Iran and it beats the hell out of going to war. 

• Like 1