Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BruiserBrody

Clintons to be arrested this weekend?

57 posts in this topic

Farmer77
1 hour ago, BruiserBrody said:

New info I gathered today:

Trump is going to announce the arrests and asset grabs of the criminals in prime time this Sunday night.

http://www.frontpageafricaonline.com/index.php/diaspora/6477-u-s-president-donald-trump-passes-order-to-seize-properties-of-corrupt-gov-t-officials-individuals

- 10 planes of new prisoners landed in Gitmo (Bush, Clintons, Obama, etc). Matthis was there on the 21st prepping:

NY Post, December 21/2017 https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/mattis-makes-unusual-visit-to-gitmo/amp/

---
The 9/11 attacks were done in part via uranium isotopes, which is why the fires burned for so long after the buildings came down.

https://www.docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf
  Obama, Mueller, KEVIN SPACEY and many others were part of the 9/11 Black ops attack. 

Kevin Spacey huh? IDK about veracity but your theories sure are fun. 

• Like 2

badeskov
On 12/22/2017 at 8:11 AM, BruiserBrody said:

My boss is an intelligent business woman who happens to also be a right wing conspiracy nut.  I worked with her side by side last night and picked up this intel: 
Uranium One: Hillary and Chelsea Clinton are under secret arrest. Chelsea and Hillary are wearing electronic monitors under medical boots to cover the monitors.   John McCain is in bed with the Clintons on this deal and he is also under secret indictment.  
ankle-bracelet.jpg
According to a Newsweek article on this conspiracy I looked up, Obama is also under arrest and his recent trip to Chicago for "jury duty" was a cover for having his ankle bracelet put on. 

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton is being held in a secure place (apparently Camp David) and is also under arrest for his involvement in the Clinton Foundation scandals. 

Paul Ryan's recent retirement rumors were to cover for the fact that he was tied up with the Clintons and is also in trouble, but he'll probably be the Narc and escape to Wisconsin. 

Robert Mueller is a Democrat, despite what the news says and he is going to be arrested for helping the Clintons cover all this up. 

The arrests will be announced publicly as soon as this weekend. 

I told her I debunked her last conspiracies in about 5 mins of googling things, and she said "you can't find this info on the dot coms!" 

--

She also informed me "Alex Jones is right most of the time". Sandy Hook was a hoax. The school was empty before the "shooting" happened and all the parents who went along with the lie had their mortgages paid off on the same day. 
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-residents-got-their-houses-for-free.t3198/

Seriously? That is just ridiculous. 

badeskov
On 12/22/2017 at 0:11 PM, Gingitsune said:

I have never seen these medical boots. Are the common in the US or is there a upper class clinic in D.C. which pioneers them?

Yes, they are common. In fact, just ran into one of the gym teachers last week wearing one of those. Live in California. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Gingitsune
Just now, badeskov said:

Yes, they are common. In fact, just ran into one of the gym teachers last week wearing one of those. Live in California. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

I should ask my friends who are nurses, maybe I'm just not hanging in the right places (hospitals, drug stores, physiotherapy clinics, etc) xD

Farmer77
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:11 PM, BruiserBrody said:

My boss is an intelligent business woman who happens to also be a right wing conspiracy nut.  I worked with her side by side last night and picked up this intel: 
Uranium One: Hillary and Chelsea Clinton are under secret arrest. Chelsea and Hillary are wearing electronic monitors under medical boots to cover the monitors.   John McCain is in bed with the Clintons on this deal and he is also under secret indictment.  
ankle-bracelet.jpg
According to a Newsweek article on this conspiracy I looked up, Obama is also under arrest and his recent trip to Chicago for "jury duty" was a cover for having his ankle bracelet put on. 

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton is being held in a secure place (apparently Camp David) and is also under arrest for his involvement in the Clinton Foundation scandals. 

Paul Ryan's recent retirement rumors were to cover for the fact that he was tied up with the Clintons and is also in trouble, but he'll probably be the Narc and escape to Wisconsin. 

Robert Mueller is a Democrat, despite what the news says and he is going to be arrested for helping the Clintons cover all this up. 

The arrests will be announced publicly as soon as this weekend. 

I told her I debunked her last conspiracies in about 5 mins of googling things, and she said "you can't find this info on the dot coms!" 

--

She also informed me "Alex Jones is right most of the time". Sandy Hook was a hoax. The school was empty before the "shooting" happened and all the parents who went along with the lie had their mortgages paid off on the same day. 
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-residents-got-their-houses-for-free.t3198/

So I'm curious now does your coworker think these are good things? 

• Like 1

Kismit
38 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Cheers,

Badeskov

Agreed. We have a matching pair at our house. Unfortunately, single use. The hospital will not take them back.

GlitterRose
On 12/27/2017 at 9:57 AM, travelnjones said:

while i could see some  arrested for Male Fraud.  What charges would stick?

Is that like...pretending to be male? 

Or is it perpetrating fraud, but only against males? 

• Like 1

travelnjones
17 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Is that like...pretending to be male? 

Or is it perpetrating fraud, but only against males? 

It's an old joke from the rocky horror picture show. like, " A toast!"   people throw toast.

aearluin

It's funny how a lot if alt right conspiracy theorists seem to invent stories following what they wish was true. Are they trying to fool themselves to believe the world is like they wish it to be? 

I visit alt right sites for the fun of it and read about a hundred threads on how Obama, Hillary and all their other favorite hate targets have been arrested. Yet they go on giving interviews and showing up where they please.

It like grown men telling other grown men they just saw santa flying over their house hoping if they write it often enough he really will show up...

• Like 2

BruiserBrody

I turned to noted scholar Alex Jones, among other sources to piece more of this together:

Obama and Hillary had Seth Rich killed for leaking her emails. They then moved to place blame on the Russians for the hack to cover their tracks. 2 members of the MS 13 gang killed him, and they were then killed to quiet them. 

An assassination attempt by the Obama/Clinton/Globalists was made towards Trump in November. It was detected and avoided. Jones feels another attempt will be made in the next 2 weeks if the main stream media does not reveal the mass arrests going down, which will expose the Globalists and limit their counter strike ability.

Israel is behind the recent rash of Liberal elites being exposed as sexual harassers as Israel finally realized the leftists/Globalists want to overthrow the Israeli government. 

The Las Vegas shooter was following orders from a Saudi prince. This is somehow tied into the Saudi civil war. The Las Vegas shooting was not a terrorist act by Stephen Paddock. He was a patsy for what truly happened. The Las Vegas incident was a failed assassination attempt on the crown prince of Saudi Arabia by the old guard of Saudi Arabia that was later arrested in Saudi Arabia and had all of their assets seized by their new government. Paddock was a gun salesman who was killed by the buyers who then shot up the concert to provide cover for their cohorts who were escaping from the assassination attempt after the feds thwarted the attempt. The reason for the ruse is to avoid the citizens demanding we go to war over the event when it was the perpetrators of the event who are now arrested in Saudi Arabia. This is also why the new guard has implemented classical liberal measures such as allowing women to drive as Trump had made a deal with Saudi to back the new Saudi government if the new government ousted the old and their crooked ways. The old Saudi elite were DNC financiers and owned the Four Seasons hotel which owned the top floors of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

The recent blackout at Disneyland is tied into all this, although how is not clear. Several airports have suffered "black outs" in the last few days as part of the cover up for the many shipments of new Gitmo prisoners that are being rounded up across the US. 

NSA member David Drake may be "Q". 

This movement is a contrecoup to retake our country from the CIA who have been running America behind the scenes since they murdered JFK to take power.

aearluin
2 hours ago, BruiserBrody said:

I turned to noted scholar Alex Jones, among other sources to piece more of this together:

Obama and Hillary had Seth Rich killed for leaking her emails. They then moved to place blame on the Russians for the hack to cover their tracks. 2 members of the MS 13 gang killed him, and they were then killed to quiet them. 

An assassination attempt by the Obama/Clinton/Globalists was made towards Trump in November. It was detected and avoided. Jones feels another attempt will be made in the next 2 weeks if the main stream media does not reveal the mass arrests going down, which will expose the Globalists and limit their counter strike ability.

Israel is behind the recent rash of Liberal elites being exposed as sexual harassers as Israel finally realized the leftists/Globalists want to overthrow the Israeli government. 

The Las Vegas shooter was following orders from a Saudi prince. This is somehow tied into the Saudi civil war. The Las Vegas shooting was not a terrorist act by Stephen Paddock. He was a patsy for what truly happened. The Las Vegas incident was a failed assassination attempt on the crown prince of Saudi Arabia by the old guard of Saudi Arabia that was later arrested in Saudi Arabia and had all of their assets seized by their new government. Paddock was a gun salesman who was killed by the buyers who then shot up the concert to provide cover for their cohorts who were escaping from the assassination attempt after the feds thwarted the attempt. The reason for the ruse is to avoid the citizens demanding we go to war over the event when it was the perpetrators of the event who are now arrested in Saudi Arabia. This is also why the new guard has implemented classical liberal measures such as allowing women to drive as Trump had made a deal with Saudi to back the new Saudi government if the new government ousted the old and their crooked ways. The old Saudi elite were DNC financiers and owned the Four Seasons hotel which owned the top floors of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

The recent blackout at Disneyland is tied into all this, although how is not clear. Several airports have suffered "black outs" in the last few days as part of the cover up for the many shipments of new Gitmo prisoners that are being rounded up across the US. 

NSA member David Drake may be "Q". 

This movement is a contrecoup to retake our country from the CIA who have been running America behind the scenes since they murdered JFK to take power.

Good job. I think the alt right nut-jobs couldn't sum it up as well as you did there!

Just improve the Disneyland bit, make a fancy video explaining it all and start cashing in on Youtube by posting links on all the main alt right conspiracy websites.

• Like 2

Emma_Acid
On 12/22/2017 at 8:36 PM, Kismit said:

I don't understand why the ladies wouldn't wear something more stylish.

Because you can't get them any more stylish...? I broke my foot and had to wear that exact same boot. Trust me, its the only one they do.

• Like 1

Border Collie
On 28/12/2017 at 2:47 AM, BruiserBrody said:

New info I gathered today:

Trump is going to announce the arrests and asset grabs of the criminals in prime time this Sunday night.

http://www.frontpageafricaonline.com/index.php/diaspora/6477-u-s-president-donald-trump-passes-order-to-seize-properties-of-corrupt-gov-t-officials-individuals

- 10 planes of new prisoners landed in Gitmo (Bush, Clintons, Obama, etc). Matthis was there on the 21st prepping:

NY Post, December 21/2017 https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/mattis-makes-unusual-visit-to-gitmo/amp/

---
The 9/11 attacks were done in part via uranium isotopes, which is why the fires burned for so long after the buildings came down.

https://www.docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf
  Obama, Mueller, KEVIN SPACEY and many others were part of the 9/11 Black ops attack. 

Well, like all the other BS it didn't happen. And the rest is just BS too.

• Like 2

jaylemurph

Hunh.

Conspiracy Theory turns out to be bull****. You don't see that every day.

Every other day, yes, but not every day.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

Paranormal Panther

Their arrest will take place right before Trump is impeached. It'll happen right after Jeff Epstein is sentenced to twenty years in prison. It'll happen when Meryl Streep condemns Roman and Woody. Don't hold your breath.

• Like 3

BruiserBrody

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/01/qanon-updates-and-breadcrumbs-fire-at-clintons-property-julien-assanges-freedom-planes-diverted-and-missing-17-federal-prosecutors-appointed-january-4-2018.html

Qanon predicted the Clinton house fire in the same cryptic manner as their other gibberish. 

Example of what I have to cipher through to find some theories: 

President Donald John Trump has earned his place in Heaven/History as America's Watchman standing in the gap (Ezekial) against the luciferian ascension aka child murdering godless marxist dnc.
He stopped killary rotten clickton and is reversing the soetoro/obama evil damage to America.
May JEHOVAH continue to protect and bless The Second American Revolution and Donald John Trump.
Facts don't cease to exist because you ignore them.

On the supposed recent series of airport blackouts, where planes are being secretly rerouted to Gitmo: On October 29th Q posted this to the deep State traitors: “can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?”

Supposedly a "name bigger than you can imagine" was arrested in Atlanta using this plane diversion in late December. 

Edited by BruiserBrody

jaylemurph
24 minutes ago, BruiserBrody said:

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/01/qanon-updates-and-breadcrumbs-fire-at-clintons-property-julien-assanges-freedom-planes-diverted-and-missing-17-federal-prosecutors-appointed-january-4-2018.html

Qanon predicted the Clinton house fire in the same cryptic manner as their other gibberish. 

On the supposed recent series of airport blackouts, where planes are being secretly rerouted to Gitmo: On October 29th Q posted this to the deep State traitors: “can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?”

Supposedly a "name bigger than you can imagine" was arrested in Atlanta using this plane diversion in late December. 

Yep. Your gibberish is /completely/ different from your source's gibberish. Miles apart. 

--Jaylemurph 

• Like 1

Farmer77

Woah. Ok so I had to know so I followed the link. Wow. OK forgive me if you've already looked into this.

So this QANON has people who believe that QANON is either an individual or a group of Trump insiders who have been tasked with leaking "crumbs" of information as to what the administration is "really" doing. 

Nevermind the fact that QANON apparently predicted Trump declaring marshall law in November - so he could round up them globalists while keeping us little people sage of course. Who is QANON

God bless the internet. 

Farmer77
12 hours ago, BruiserBrody said:

Alright so I have to ask: whats the takeaway here? Supposing for a second this is true, do you believe that our government making secret arrests is a good thing? Secret trials? Are people really claiming that a complete and total lack of transparency in matters such as this could in any way be a positive thing? 

What's so disconcerting about this m********ory fantasy is that it has NOTHING to do with America. People are fantasizing about the most powerful man in the nation doing things which are truly the very antithesis of American values.  They are cheering on the destruction of America (I know its imaginary but still) 

• Like 2

GlitterRose
2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Alright so I have to ask: whats the takeaway here? Supposing for a second this is true, do you believe that our government making secret arrests is a good thing? Secret trials? Are people really claiming that a complete and total lack of transparency in matters such as this could in any way be a positive thing? 

What's so disconcerting about this m********ory fantasy is that it has NOTHING to do with America. People are fantasizing about the most powerful man in the nation doing things which are truly the very antithesis of American values.  They are cheering on the destruction of America (I know its imaginary but still) 

Makes ya kinda wonder who "they" really are.

GlitterRose
Lilly

Look, all this stuff is nonsense. Neither the Clintons nor the Trumps will be arrested, slapped into orange suits with ankle bracelets. It's just not going to happen. What might happen is that some of their lackeys may go down. We've all seen Manafort and Flynn find themselves in hot water, don't be surprised if Wasserman-Shultz, Podesta or Abadein might as well.

• Like 6

joc

The Trumps haven't done anything to be arrested for.  The Clintons however....not so much.  But ankle bracelets isn't the way the Federal Government does things anyway. Ankle bracelets are for those who are deemed 'flight risks' because Law Enforcement doesn't want to lose them.  Where could anyone as high profile as the Clintons run off to?  Blatantly ridiculous.

However...we are dealing with Trump here....he doesn't play ball the way the rest of the Establishment does.  And...prediction for 2018...Sessions is out!  And his replacement will be a no nonsense, law and truth loving guy, who doesn't play politics, and will go after real corruption where it is obvious.  Just wishful thinking on my part!

• Like 2

BruiserBrody

The fire at the Clinton's happened on Seth Rich's birthday...

DSxovVtUMAAgCzy.jpg
qp8cVtDhAqmTjjN1Ut5HQS7sHuT-0ZBgnZHfdRaF

South Alabam

This  really belongs in the tabloid trash section. But since there isn't one..

• Like 4