Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clintons to be arrested this weekend?

BruiserBrody

I've been known to dabble in the odd conspiracy theory here and there, but this is stupid. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, South Alabam said:

This  really belongs in the tabloid trash section. But since there isn't one..

Yep. The graphic above definitely reads "convincing argument presented by a rational person" and not at all "I am crazy, please disregard any ideas I may mention."

What CTers really need is a good graphic designer.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

LOL very funny 

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎27 at 11:38 PM, Farmer77 said:

Excellent post , I do have something of an issue with the part I quoted though. People are running around screaming about Obama let Hezbollah off the hook for drug running but the part which is left off is that was done in an apparent attempt to secure the nuclear deal with Iran.

Perhaps I am incorrect but if that is the truth then it would seem to me that turning a blind eye to some drug running is a decent tradeoff for securing a nuclear free Iran and it beats the hell out of going to war. 

Well, we'll still have to wait and see if it will truly be a "nuclear free" Iran in 12 more years.

But to me, there's no excuse for it... It's Iran/Contra all over again... Iran/Contra 2.0 :tu:

Project Cassandra reveals how Hezbollah has teamed up with the South American Cartels and that, "the Iranian-linked terrorist group frequently deployed used car dealerships in the US to launder money and fund terrorism."

And from another scandal that has mostly gone under the radar for the last little while... which is that of the Awan family who worked Wasserman Shultz...

- "As the intrepid Luke Rosiak notes in the Daily Caller, Imran’s brother Abid ran a used-car lot in Falls Church, Virginia"

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268799/imran-awans-expanding-axis-intrigue-lloyd-billingsley

What a coincidence. :wacko:

On a side note... here's something else I find rather interesting...

Falls Church ,Virginia

- "The estimated population in 2015 was 13,892"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falls_Church,_Virginia

As noted, Imran Awan's brother ran a used-car dealership in Falls Church, right at a time when Hezbollah had(still has) operatives running used-car dealerships all over the county, using them to launder money... Drug money at that.

May 10, 2012
Twenty-Eight Arrested in Alleged Honduran-Based Cocaine Trafficking Ring

And have a look at where the bulk of the are from...

Lindor Delis Martinez-Guevara, aka Lindo or Genero, 38, of Falls Church, Virginia
Jose Fredy Delcid, aka Oscar Salgado or Oscar or Franklin or Chami or Matador, 34, of Falls Church, Virginia
Hector Mauricio Amaya, aka Conejo or Kaubil, 36, of Falls Church, Virginia
Marvin Eduardo Escobar Barrios, aka Catracho or Garrobo, 37, of West Falls Church, Virginia
Annelo Argueta Reyes, aka Nelo, 35, of Falls Church, Virginia
Mario Noel Medina-Aguilar, aka Noel, 28, of Falls Church, Virginia
Julio Giovanni Nolasco, aka Puma, 18, of Falls Church Virgin
Mario Benitez-Pineda, aka Chaparro or Cuzuco, 42, of Falls Church, Virginia
Angel Zelaya Lizama, aka El Diablo, 29, of Falls Church, Virginia
FNU LNU, aka Alex or Gordito, of Falls Church, Virginia
Martin Juarez-Lopez, 19, of Falls Church, Virginia

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/washingtondc/press-releases/2012/twenty-eight-arrested-in-alleged-honduran-based-cocaine-trafficking-ring

Anwar al-Awlaki

American/Yemeni Imam, from Falls Church Virginia... Was heavily involved with Nidal Hasan, the 2009 Fort Hood shooter... may have associated with Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who attempted the 2009 Christmas Day bombing of an American airliner... Killed in a drone strike in Yemen in 2011, in a vehicle with 3 other suspected al Qaeda members.

April 2001

9/11 attackers Nawaf al-Hazmi and Hani Hanjour went to Falls Church where they meet up with none other than... Anwar al-Awlaki, who is the Imam at the Dar El Hijrah mosque in Falls Church at the time.

I find it rather interesting that Falls Church, Virginia... a town of a little over 14,000 people perhaps... and for a period of almost 2 decades now... can have that much corruption/involvement, in things at that level(terrorism... drugs running), for that long.

Looks like the "War On Drugs" and the "War On Terror" isn't going so well in Falls Church huh? :blink:

Which only happens to be a few miles away from Langley, Virginia... and the George Bush Center for Intelligence :ph34r:

I just find all that interesting is all. Just sayin.

Good thing this is in the Conspiracy section :tu:
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:24 AM, travelnjones said:

It's an old joke from the rocky horror picture show. like, " A toast!"   people throw toast.

the one time I saw Rocky Horror picture show I got hit in the back of the head with a meatloaf.

seriously though   like Overlord said back at the beginnings of this thread   "I wish"  I've never liked the clintons 

• 3 months later...

So this Qanon stuff is still going on: 

Those pallets were full of smart phones  to be distributed  members, i.e. Hillary, bill, Hussein, bremmer,etc..  These were special phone which the cabal thought could not be tracked or monitored.  The cabal needed a new way to communicate after Q exposed their gmail draft and game forum methods.
Hillary was in NZ (FIVEEYES), not only to raise funds (if that is the true story) but to test out the phones. . Under directions of Trump, NZ told Hillary that the phones were good. 
The cabal worked with China’s ZTE for these special PHONES.  That is why ZTE was in the news lately.  Trump drew attention to them to send the cabal a message that he was on to them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/07/business/us-china-zte-deal.html

On 2/10/2018 at 3:22 PM, mysticwerewolf said:

the one time I saw Rocky Horror picture show I got hit in the back of the head with a meatloaf.

seriously though   like Overlord said back at the beginnings of this thread   "I wish"  I've never liked the clintons 

There are lots of people I don't like. I don't like their political views. I don't like their religious views. I just don't like them all around.

That said, I'm not wishing for them to be locked up if they haven't done anything to warrant it. 

It's not a law that they have to be liked.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
8 hours ago, rambaldi said:

So, almost THREE years later what's you bosses explanation?  

It happend but quietly, and now Hillary has been eliminated and replaced by a cyborg who will dutifully obey all the directive of the Powers That Be.

o

m

g

unbefuekkin-lievable...

Edited by quiXilver