Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has U.S. threatened Mecca?

Homer

You know I have thought about bombing Mecca when I see all those muslims kneeling in one place.

And for people like wun and gollum...I am not against muslims.

..now which is it...I'm not sure of it.....

448922[/snapback]

Wow...it is pretty clear to me...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• Stellar

• gollum

• joc

Top Posters In This Topic

And stillcrazy....tell the relatives of all those victims of 911 to get over it! ...and tell all those relatives of the hordes of people jumping out those windows to get over it!

As usual you missed the point. The events of 9/11 do not give the U.S. the right to invade any country it pleases. If you have proof or can provide links to any documentation that Saddam had anything to do with the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon I will be more than happy to read it.

Stop with the "You didn't have a 9/11, we did" garbage.

9/11 families on the war. NY times poll

Most approve the U.S. attack on Afghanistan but three out of five feel the invasion of Iraq was not worth the loss of American lives. Equal numbers in this sample described themselves as Republicans or Democrats.

More than three-quarters of the sample objected to use of images from ground zero in political commercials, which the Bush campaign has done.

Our illegal, immoral and unjustified invasion of Iraq, a nation that had nothing to do with the September 11th attacks, has cost the lives of 1,000 American troops and an estimated 12,000 Iraqi civilians, while leaving tens of thousands of others physically and emotionally traumatized. Today, our continuing occupation, our failure to provide basic services like electricity and water, and our torture of prisoners at Abu Ghraib has turned Iraq into a focus of anti-American sentiment where a new generation of terrorists is being recruited from around the world.
September 11th Families for Peaceful Tomorrows

I don't need to tell these families anything. I think they already know.

September 11th Families for Peaceful Tomorrows condemns unconditionally the illegal, immoral, and unjustified US-led military action in Iraq. As family members of September 11th victims, we know how it feels to experience "shock and awe," and we do not want other innocent families to suffer the trauma and grief that we have endured. While we also condemn the brutality of Saddam Hussein's regime, it does not justify the brutality, death and destruction being visited upon Iraq and its citizens by our own government.
Added later. Edited by stillcrazy

But what do you think, is it wrong to threaten Mecca, even if you really wouldn't attack

I already explained in my previous posts that such primitive threats only serve the cause of terrorists and make them happy. The ones who promote such threats are seen only as cheap bluff junkies with little or no brains at all to understand the world they live in yes.gif That's why I find this a tasteless joke that someone made under the influence of god knows what, rather than a real threat that any half sane politician would make grin2.gif

You know I have thought about bombing Mecca when I see all those muslims kneeling in one place.

And for people like wun and gollum...I am not against muslims

These statements should be in grammer and logic books as classical examples of contradictory sentences! grin2.gif "I'm not against you but don't mind dropping a nuclear bomb on your head while you're praying"! laugh.gif

These statements should be in grammer and logic books as classical examples of contradictory sentences!  "I'm not against you but don't mind dropping a nuclear bomb on your head while you're praying"! 

Not to flog a dead dog, But I do have to agree with you (and most everyone else) on this one.

I'm not against muslims, but I thought about dropping a bomb on all those kneeling, innocent of any crime or wrong doing, praying people in Mecca.

If that isn't a convoluted statement. I don't know what is.

Those of you on the boards that think you know everything are quite annoying to those of us who do!.....

There have been some racist comments in this thread from a certain individual which have really offended some members, but because so many people have quoted and commented on those remarks it would be difficult to edit them out now, so I think the best thing to do is to close this topic down.