Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is death the end or a new beginning?

Spiratia

As Albert Einstein (I think that's how you spell his name) made a statement "Energy can't be created nor destroyed, only transferred" which if this statement was to be applied to the basic knowledge of all these paranormal. This would be the most simplest way to explain and understand reincarnation (my 2cents)

It seems to me that if reincarnation existed, it would be a curse. 

We'd be doomed to keep coming back to experience new suffering and never learning anything from our past mistakes because we can't remember them. 

• Like 2

I have always seen religion in the same way as the monty pythons flying circus. I have heard scientist now belive in the possibility of the existance of pararel universes which makes me beleive that there is some sort of life after death i know it sounds crazy doesnt it.

Edited by Avalanche

On 7/11/2018 at 6:08 PM, Browng0at said:

"Energy can't be created nor destroyed, only transferred"

Schools in session.

https://courses.lumenlearning.com/boundless-chemistry/chapter/the-laws-of-thermodynamics/

Our energy get's transformed into work, our bodies and everything that makes us who we are rots. Till it's nothing more than the results of putrefaction. Then other organisms use our rotten corpse as food. So we become plant food. 

Dead is dead, the afterlife is a delusion.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2018 at 6:08 PM, Browng0at said:

As Albert Einstein (I think that's how you spell his name) made a statement "Energy can't be created nor destroyed, only transferred" which if this statement was to be applied to the basic knowledge of all these paranormal. This would be the most simplest way to explain and understand reincarnation (my 2cents)

Think of it as such as when lighting hits the ground, the energy is dispersed and is gone. It doesn't continue on as energy.

Edited by jamesjr191
  • Like 2