Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is death the end or a new beginning?

Spiratia

7 minutes ago, Spiratia said:

and now we get to the crux of your core belief! And on what "proof" do you claim God is a lie?  Can you prove this one way or another? You use this argument on all that I have said...can you prove any of what I have said to be untrue? You think scientists who come up with their own theories are any less in the dark than the rest of us? They can't prove it for sure either. So, what proof do you have other than your own decision to disbelieve? We all make choices to believe or not to believe and the idiom seeing is believing...holds true  "blessed are those who have seen and have believed, more blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." I take it faith is not a part of your core beliefs either and that is okay. It makes for great debate.

Gullible fools. Blessed be the weak of mind for they serve well the cult of christ.

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Gullible fools. Blessed be the weak of mind for they serve well the cult of christ.

peace be with you and with your spirit...wherever it resides.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Spiratia said:

No, life is not meaningless, it is progressive and there is no end to that...just the point at which you exist during your progression continues to develop and become and that is infinite and ever creating itself...how can that be meaningless? That's like saying there is no point to being a crawling baby if your only goal is to become a toddler. There is much much more left to live, to experience and become. To say that life is meaningless implies you feel physical life is all that ever mattered? It's just one part of the whole of infinity itself.

Your wisdom is amazing! I love how you explained that!:tsu:

• Like 3

I believe in the voices of the soul, and you must listen with your heart.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spiratia said:

I believe in the voices of the soul, and you must listen with your heart.

You Emit such a Frequency of Warmth, my cheeks have become Rosy... Lol...

You are Beautifull in Your Heart and You have Wisdom and Tolerance....

Peace be with you and yours...

I am glad to know, You are in this World...

Arohanuikiakoe...... xx..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2017 at 9:08 AM, XenoFish said:

What if this is it and there is nothing after? What would that actually mean to you if this was true? As it stands no one on this planet know definitively what happens after our bodies cease to function. All we have stories and speculations.

Then we better do the best we can with this one hadn't we?

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Then we better do the best we can with this one hadn't we?

Pretty much. You keep your eyes toward heaven too much and you'll miss all the sights around you. There are no promises, no guarantees, nothing factual about an afterlife. At most it's guess work. So make the best of your time with no expectations of reward. Live life like this is it, nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 2

On 23. 12. 2017 at 5:55 PM, Spiratia said:

I believe that physical life is a school in which we are all both teacher and student. I see it like.................................................

Yes, I agree. But, I think all will be more complicated. Whoever has real interest and enough patience can make a few attempts.  See astral and mental travelling (projection), magick evocations etc. Such practices show the existence of the spiritual world and the spiritual body. But, show existence many different spiritual beings too. Like angels, demons, pagan gods and goddesses, and other spiritual beings.The procedures are on the net, try google .   So, spiritual body and spiritual world are reality. But I think there is something like reincarnation and evolution. According almost all ancient religions and philosophies could between higher beings people who obtain spiritual powers and spiritual knowlege. Since this reason was all ancient myteries. Yoga is partly about it. And some others practices.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MauriOra said:

You Emit such a Frequency of Warmth, my cheeks have become Rosy... Lol...

You are Beautifull in Your Heart and You have Wisdom and Tolerance....

Peace be with you and yours...

I am glad to know, You are in this World...

Arohanuikiakoe...... xx..

thank you for those kind words...and peace be with you also

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not quoting anyone from this forum, I do not wish to be divisive, one of my problems is being too confrontational with people who's opinion won't change.

What I am going to say however, is there is, 100% guarantee, an afterlife, there is a god consciousness, there are embodiments of higher powered positive and negative consciousness which we would call Angels and Demons.

How do we explain studied OBE's? Mind separates from body, this is fact. However for the mind to have the ability to return, it must have a body, or a living brain that is 100% compatible down to the very last fragment of "junk" DNA. I understand the scepticism some of you have, you are inquisitive but firmly based in what can be manipulated or at the very least, physically observed for repeatable patterns.

The term "only as strong as your weakest link" sums it up very well... and our brain is the weak link, albeit an extremely complex weak link that could not be reproduced without birthing new life, be it traditionally or even in a test tube. The brain can only process what it's physically capable of processing within biological limitations.

• Like 1

I like to believe there is an afterlife, though I cant say for certain. I also believe I'm more qualified then many to say at least, that's its possible for consciousness to exist outside the body because of my many out of body experiences. Though I don't know that for certain either. If I have anytime to contemplate just before I die, I must say I will certainly be excited by the possibilities. And honestly if this is all there is, I'm fine with that as well.

ETA- Its not like there can be disappointment if it ends up there is no life after death, cause you no longer exist.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Let me make this easy you can either A ) Say that chemicals and atoms explain everything or  B. Accept the fact that science can barely explain one third of the things it encounters that are naturally occurring in our galaxy and accept the possibility of their being more then just atoms in the world your choice.

Edited by flash134

• 2 months later...
Guest SpiritMediumDaniel

There is no real death or a new beginning to your life. It's more of a lateral move from one realm to another. 

All i've ever seen or heard is peoples thoughts and opinions on life after death.  I've never read or seen proof on the spirit life of men (if it exist). so far to me its all heresay.  I have seen death though, i know its real.

Edited by jamesjr191
  • Like 1

Guest SpiritMediumDaniel

you have only seen it from this side of the realm. If you were not chosen to see the other side, than you can only make one sided observations and of course want proof to something you're not privy to therefor can not be produced.

Guest SpiritMediumDaniel

like being a fan of football, always yelling from your couch but never an actual player

12 minutes ago, jamesjr191 said:

All i've ever seen or heard is peoples thoughts and opinions on life after death.  I've never read or seen proof on the spirit life of men (if it exist). so far to me its all heresay.  I have seen death though, i know its real.

People like to dress it up in esoteric and metaphysical jargon to sound like they know more about the afterlife, but they don't know anything. It's all guess work wrapped in their hopes that death ain't the end. But dead is dead. Everything else is wishful thinking or an over active imagination. At worse it's self-delusion or mental illness. 

• Like 1

Guest SpiritMediumDaniel

it's only guess work for those looking from the outside in, those who are not actually involved.

Guest SpiritMediumDaniel

again coming from someone who is looking from the outside in.  something you'll never understand

Guest SpiritMediumDaniel

why would anyone need to know anyone else who is full of doubt. you are of no concern to me. You and those like you will be taken care of in the near future. But nothing to fear as you will all return home.

what happens when a person dies?

I believe our interpenetrating astral/mental body separates permanently from the physical body and just feels lighter without the clunky heavy body (as reported in Near Death Experiences and Out of Body Experiences). It's so subtle you may not even realize you are 'dead' at first.

• Like 1