Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Ambassador caught spreading fake news

Phaeton80

1 minute ago, ChaosRose said:

It's not like we can't look at history and what happened when leaders did the things he's doing.

Wake up, preacher...you're backing the Antichrist.

Seriously, Rose, what actions has he taken that were illegal?  There's a difference between behaving in a way that seems bizarre and actually forcing tyranny on the citizens.  The man was elected as a protest against the economy that people in the Rustbelt had been dealing with for 8 years.  At least, that was an essential element of it.  Americans are as divided as I've ever seen in my life and his election shows that about half of the population is fed up with the path the Left have taken us down.  So far, the new direction Trump has begun seems to be working pretty well.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It's not like we can't look at history and what happened when leaders did the things he's doing.

Oh, come on... Just listen to yourself. Biggest Antichrist was Kennedy. How dared he to send men to the Moon?...:rolleyes:

If you can't see what he's doing, then I can't help you. 

There's probably a reason you can't see it. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

See, that's the drama that makes people roll their eyes.

Like when Nancy Pelosi says "It's Armageddon!" :lol:

I know that anything goes when it comes to Trump bashing, but come on, talk like that is over the top.

• Like 6

I have to go with the Game of Thrones analogy, because right now, the Trump team is Cersei.

They're in the palace and they know they've done some ****. They have no intention of paying the piper for any of it.

Everyone who knows it is in the Sept, and the doors are locked.

Now we get to see how far they'll go, and so far, they haven't dispappointed.

They're pulling out all the stops.

Edited by ChaosRose

2 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Seems to me youre doing a great job at that already, given Trump - our 'anti fake news champion' - is a known (mass)liar, one of the most prominent disseminators of fake news in the present political landscape.
And besides the fact you accept and even applaud deception based on a perceived existential threat; regardless of people's insistence to close their eyes on the subject, the threat is excessively hyped, excessively politically motivated. If youre so very concerned about Islamic extremism, you should read up on the subject, the details, facts.

Fact is, if the US set out to foment / invoke the most conducive environment for religious extremism to flourish in the region, it wouldnt have gone about it in a significantly different manner than it has the last 1,5 decade or so.
Fact is, if the US was so hellbent on destroying ISIS and/or its ideology, its new POTUS would not re envigorate its already closest political ties to Saudi Arabia, House of Saud, the very ideological and financial heimat of Wahhabism (and please dont claim Wahhabi Ikhwan and House of Saud have nothing to do with eachother, because they certainly do).

So, first the US directly and indirectly creates utter chaos by removing a whole sequence of ME heads of state.. mass firing Ba'ath offiicials sending them into the arms of ISIS/AQ, placing pro Shia governors inciting the Sunni population with thesame effect, arming and funding socalled 'moderate rebels' ISIS affiliated groups.. Generally abusing the population of all the 'failed states' under the guise of Samaritanism by way of depleted uranium ammunition, mass bombings and drone strikes without international or Senate approval (which all constitute warcrimes, crimes against humanity) .. A refugee flow is created because of that chaos and destruction.. and what does the newfound saviour of the USA, and the US population respond? "Lets build a wall, lets stop any refugee or migrant from getting in, and lets search out and evict any that have already entered.

Why, would one ask? Because the lionpart of the US population at large is dependent on a media landscape that deals in fear and emotion, instead of facts and figures.. quite unlike any other civilized nation in the world. Because present day America is, by all intents and purposes, ruled by an elitist plutarchy which can only persist as long as The People can be conditioned to fear - and focus on - an outside (perceived) threat. The threat is real, yet it is a largely synthesized and hyped threat used for political aspirations. The socalled 'War on Terror', as well as 'Clash of Civilizations' concept, has been heralded for some time now in certain circles, and you will see it used to further rationalise the present pattern. Which is, defacto, a war for geo strategical interests in the ME region under the guise of fighting this 'clear & present danger', and 'defend the Judeo Christian West'.

Also, to claim I am silencing abuse of women because I am ridiculing the rationalization of clearcut deception referring to that 'real threat', coming from a 'grab 'em by the *****' Trump supporting American, is excessively ironic, as well as comical.

That's a late contender, but I think it gets the prize for rant of the yeare! Congratulations. Here's your cake. 

Image result for xmas cake

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, and then said:

There isn't a problem.  P80 just needed to vent his spleen over the president, the all culpable U.S. and life in general.  I think he overestimates the importance of the Netherlands to the U.S.  Ambassadorships are generally given as plums to supporters and friends.

Yessir, thats exactly right. It isnt that another part of your celebrated, 'fake news hunting' government has been caught at unadulterated deceit trying to further incite the war against Muslims we are all supposed to fall inline to, not at all. No whats important to conclude here is that (A) I just needed to vent my spleen against the inculpable US and (B) we shouldnt overestimate the importance of the Netherlands Ambassador.

Yay!

You realize you and others like you on this thread just proved one of my points in the most effective ways possible, I do hope. For which I thank you.

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I have to go with the Game of Thrones analogy, because right now, the Trump team is Cersei.

They're in the palace and they know they've done some ****. They have no intention of paying the piper for any of it.

Everyone who knows it is in the Sept, and the doors are locked.

Now we get to see how far they'll go, and so far, they haven't dispappointed.

They're pulling out all the stops.

Well, go Cersei!

2 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

That's a late contender, but I think it gets the prize for rant of the yeare! Congratulations. Here's your cake. 

I do seem to make that mistake with certain subjects, I apologize for that.

• Like 1

Yeah, well, they're only ruining lives so that they can live high on the hog...but oh well.

Why don't we just all suck up some more of that everything's gonna be fantastic crap. 

18 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I think they ought to do little cute H*tler emojies for every time when someone makes a not-particularly-difficult-to-see-through analogy. 

• Like 1

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I think they ought to do little cute H*tler emojies for every time when someone makes a not-particularly-difficult-to-see-through analogy. 

Make it orange.

None of it matters, anyway. By the time enough people realize what's going on, it'll be too late.

Maybe it already is.

Ambassador positions are quite often just political favors for those who supported a candidate. Yeah, this particular guy doesn't appear to be very bright, but it's not an indication of the world coming to an end under Trump as the second coming of Hitler.

Oh, President Obama handed out Ambassadorships as well (as do just about all Presidents): https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/10/obama-donors-top-embassy-jobs-rewards

• Like 4

I remember that Obama was going to open the concentration camps and round up dissidents. Then before that GW Bush was going to do the same. A crucial part of establishing totalitarianism is to take control of the media, as Herr Doktor Geobbels would tell you. That process seems to be working admirably; look how the current Tyrant has the press eating out of his hand. :unsure: 

• Like 3

Since the advent of the Internet, we've been in a screaming match amongst ourselves. The screaming infiltrates pretty much all aspects of society. It's become the new normal. 

But having said that, I'm still disappointed that Mr. Hoekstra appears to have demonstrated a lack of tactfulness, which in my opinion is the most important trait for an Ambassador.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

None of it matters, anyway. By the time enough people realize what's going on, it'll be too late.

Maybe it already is.

No, CR. You will elect next president. If it will be democrat - righties will brown their pants, otherwise - lefties will crap themselves farther they can see. Its just what life is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I remember that Obama was going to open the concentration camps and round up dissidents. Then before that GW Bush was going to do the same. A crucial part of establishing totalitarianism is to take control of the media, as Herr Doktor Geobbels would tell you. That process seems to be working admirably; look how the current Tyrant has the press eating out of his hand. :unsure: 

Can you elaborate on the bolded part? When and what have been happening around?

3 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

No, CR. You will elect next president. If it will be democrat - righties will brown their pants, otherwise - lefties will crap themselves farther they can see. Its just what life is.

Partisanship is probably responsible for this. People certainly can't see past it to realize what's happening. 

• Like 1

Just now, bmk1245 said:

Can you elaborate on the bolded part? When and what have been happening around?

that's the whole point, it doesn't seem to, does it. Is there any sign of it happening yet now? You'd think it would be the first thing he'd do to consolidate power, wouldn't you. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Partisanship is probably responsible for this. People certainly can't see past it to realize what's happening. 

CR, relax, take a deep breath.

Nothing Earth shattering will happen. Life goes on, you will have another president.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

that's the whole point, it doesn't seem to, does it. Is there any sign of it happening yet now? You'd think it would be the first thing he'd do to consolidate power, wouldn't you. 

As far as I know, we have never had campaign rallies where people chanted to lock up political opponents before. 

We haven't had a president go after our press quite the way he has, either. 

No one has ever gone after the entire FBI before. 

There have been so many red flags that it's ridiculous to pretend there haven't been red flags. 

But like someone wise once said...it's impossible to wake up someone who's pretending to be asleep. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bmk1245 said:

CR, relax, take a deep breath.

Nothing Earth shattering will happen. Life goes on, you will have another president.

What makes you think you know that? 

8 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Heh, good point.

• Like 1