Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Ambassador caught spreading fake news

Phaeton80

Maybe I'll die from a wildfire or a flood or a drought before I'm considered a dissident. 

• Like 1

Surely it takes a ruthlessly efficient government to round up dissidents and suppress dissent and take control of the press.  Is that an adjective that most people would apply to the current administration?

• Like 1

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Surely it takes a ruthlessly efficient government to round up dissidents and suppress dissent and take control of the press.  Is that an adjective that most people would apply to the current administration?

Ok I'll give you that.

But the whole point is that smarter people have been manipulating the current administration. And they don't seem to be fans of the US or democracy. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

As far as I know, we have never had campaign rallies where people chanted to lock up political opponents before. 

We haven't had a president go after our press quite the way he has, either. 

No one has ever gone after the entire FBI before. 

There have been so many red flags that it's ridiculous to pretend there haven't been red flags. 

But like someone wise once said...it's impossible to wake up someone who's pretending to be asleep. 

Well if said opponent has broken more laws than the mafia i see no big deal...

We havn't had a president that the media has EVER went after to this extent...one should be able to fight the ridiculous with ridiculous ;)

Ahhh the fbi...you mean those who interpret the rules and enforce them how they wish?...no worries Rose,none of these people Hillary,the msm,or the fbi will face any kind of punishment.

Almost like 'ol Louise from the IRS when pleading the 5th and "not recalling" when they went after conservatives...'member that :o

• Like 4

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

Well if said opponent has broken more laws than the mafia i see no big deal...

We havn't had a president that the media has EVER went after to this extent...one should be able to fight the ridiculous with ridiculous ;)

Ahhh the fbi...you mean those who interpret the rules and enforce them how they wish?...no worries Rose,none of these people Hillary,the msm,or the fbi will face any kind of punishment.

Almost like 'ol Louise from the IRS when pleading the 5th and "not recalling" when they went after conservatives...'member that :o

LOL...you really have the nerve to bring up...the mafia? 

That's rich. 

How about someone who will admit that democracy is actually dead tell me why that's a good thing?

Why don't we just cut to the chase?

26 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Maybe I'll die from a wildfire or a flood or a drought before I'm considered a dissident. 

Maybe brown Jesus (Obama) will rapture your soul and fly you away to progressive heaven :innocent:

Now fly,fly away Rose :lol:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Maybe brown Jesus (Obama) will rapture your soul and fly you away to progressive heaven :innocent:

Now fly,fly away Rose :lol:

I don't think of politicians as gods, although there are some who do believe your orange friend is the Second Coming. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

LOL...you really have the nerve to bring up...the mafia? 

That's rich. 

Yeah best not touch that whole IRS part... ;) :lol:

• Like 1

No one's willing to go there, eh?

No one wants to argue why democracy being dead is a good thing. 

I guess because it would only be "good" for the few. 

Just now, ChaosRose said:

I don't think of politicians as gods, although there are some who do believe your orange friend is the Second Coming. 

Yeah and i've smacked their noses for it aswell ;)...havn't seen them around in awhile but ask EP about what happens when Trump started walking on water in her words :lol:

9 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Ok I'll give you that.

But the whole point is that smarter people have been manipulating the current administration. And they don't seem to be fans of the US or democracy. 

Do I see an insinuation about Russiagate here? So his ally/master in Moscow might lend him support up rounding up dissidents? While meanwhile the bluster from US Generals and (cough) "Diplomats" about being ready to fight the Russian Hordes is all a bluff or camouflage?

• Like 1

Yeah and i've smacked their noses for it aswell ;)...havn't seen them around in awhile but ask EP about what happens when Trump started walking on water in her words :lol:

I think I remember that thread.

1 hour ago, ChaosRose said:

Yeah, well, they're only ruining lives so that they can live high on the hog...but oh well.

Why don't we just all suck up some more of that everything's gonna be fantastic crap. 

So you are trying to give it to us in a riddle? I’m honestly no getting anything you are saying. 

Whatever. Merry Christmas Rose. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

How about someone who will admit that democracy is actually dead tell me why that's a good thing?

Why don't we just cut to the chase?

if the campaign to have the Orange One removed from office by the "intelligence" community and the press does succeed, it will have done. 

• Like 1

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Do I see an insinuation about Russiagate here? So his ally/master in Moscow might lend him support up rounding up dissidents? While meanwhile the bluster from US Generals and (cough) "Diplomats" about being ready to fight the Russian Hordes is all a bluff or camouflage?

I think the powers that be don't really have any allegiance to any country. 

And yes I do think they are trying to do what they have done elsewhere here. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

There are people who are happy their vote wasn’t wasted, again. They are happy that someone is actually doing what they said they would. 

Its you guys that are bringing angelic figures into this, calling him the anti christ, for reasons you won’t actually say. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

if the campaign to have the Orange One removed from office by the "intelligence" community and the press does succeed, it will have done. 

Obviously, you think the Orange One is innocent of all wrongdoing.

*cough* don't believe you *cough*

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

There are people who are happy their vote wasn’t wasted, again. They are happy that someone is actually doing what they said they would. 

Its you guys that are bringing angelic figures into this, calling him the anti christ, for reasons you won’t actually say. 

Oh I'll say it.

He'll get into bed with anyone who will pad his wallet. And he doesn't care who it hurts. 

Somehow, I don't find that very Christlike. Do you?

Edited by ChaosRose

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I think I remember that thread.

Hmmm maybe,and yet "that thread" would show by leaps and bounds far less partisanship than you have ever proven capable ;)

Merry Christmas :santa:

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Oh I'll say it.

He'll get into bed with anyone who will pad his wallet. And he doesn't care who it hurts. 

Why? Cause we are no longer the most hostile nation on the planet toward corporations? Cause we are no longer willfully running jobs out of the country?

• Like 1

Hmmm maybe,and yet "that thread" would show by leaps and bounds far less partisanship than you have ever proven capable ;)

Merry Christmas :santa:

Riiiiight.

I'm the partisan demon here.

You go ahead and call me whatever names you want to.

Like I said before, ultimately, it doesn't matter. It's probably too late, anyway. 

5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Obviously, you think the Orange One is innocent of all wrongdoing.

*cough* don't believe you *cough*

Does that follow from what I said? Besides, whatever "wrongdoing" may be attributed to him, does it include electrical fraud? 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 3

^ * electoral, not electrical. 

• Like 2

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Why? Cause we are no longer the most hostile nation on the planet toward corporations? Cause we are no longer willfully running jobs out of the country?

Ha!

What do you think this new tax plan will do?

It actually encourages that.

But at least we're getting somewhere. You hate our nation for taxing corporations. Got it.