Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Ambassador caught spreading fake news

Phaeton80

2 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Does that follow from what I said? Besides, whatever "wrongdoing" may be attributed to him, odes it include electrical fraud? 

What would that have to do with anything? 

Didn't commit electoral fraud so nothing else matters?

I'll grant you...our electoral college was supposed to protect us from someone like Trump, and it failed. 

Does that follow from what I said? Besides, whatever "wrongdoing" may be attributed to him, odes it include electrical fraud? 

So now "electrical fraud" is Trump being accused? :lol:

I gotcha but that was a good laugh :tu:

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

What would that have to do with anything? 

Didn't commit electoral fraud so nothing else matters?

I'll grant you...our electoral college was supposed to protect us from someone like Trump, and it failed. 

you were complaining that democracy was dying. If the current President had got into office through fraudulent manipulation of the vote, or by staging a coup, then that might well be the case, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

So now "electrical fraud" is Trump being accused? :lol:

I gotcha but that was a good laugh :tu:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone had accused him of fiddling the meter at Trump Tower. 

• Like 3

Just now, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone had accused him of fiddling the meter at Trump Tower. 

Well, I'm not pointing any fingers, but someone did find instant tanner on it. 

• Like 2

Or running extension cords from the WH to Trump Tower :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

you were complaining that democracy was dying. If the current President had got into office through fraudulent manipulation of the vote, or by staging a coup, then that might well be the case, 

Pretty evident that happened. I thought you meant actually messing with the count or something. 

I don't think it went that far. Maybe next time, if we have another election. 

Just now, CrimsonKing said:

Or running extension cords from the WH to Trump Tower :lol:

Particularly funny considering Bernie actually ran extension cords. 

• Like 1

I still wanna get to why it would be good if democracy fell. 

But I guess I can't get anyone to admit it's on its way out.

I imagine some could argue that it would be better if smarter people were running our country, but would they have the best interests of the people in mind?

I think not. 

5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Well, I'm not pointing any fingers, but someone did find instant tanner on it. 

Prejudice and anger doesn't seem very "christ like" either. I'm no Trump or Clinton fan but he is the POTUS, we either back him or bash him.

• Like 5

Just now, Colt Storm said:

Prejudice and anger doesn't seem very "christ like" either. I'm no Trump or Clinton fan but he is the POTUS, we either back him or bash him.

It was a joke.

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

Ambassador positions are quite often just political favors for those who supported a candidate. Yeah, this particular guy doesn't appear to be very bright, but it's not an indication of the world coming to an end under Trump as the second coming of Hitler.

Oh, President Obama handed out Ambassadorships as well (as do just about all Presidents): https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/10/obama-donors-top-embassy-jobs-rewards

This doesnt seem like a clearcut, in your face trend to you? You know, especially given the fact the president did more or less exactly thesame, then had his spokesperson claim 'although the tweeted message and vdo were false, the underlying threat was real..'. This can hardly be labelled a meaningless incident by a meaningless individual.

If no one ever calls out a sitting POTUS on wrongdoing, then that's not really democracy, is it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It was a joke.

Yes I caught that between orange man and antichrist.

• Like 1

Just now, Colt Storm said:

Yes I caught that between orange man and antichrist.

I actually do believe he is Orange Hitler.

However, I can still crack a joke. 

• Like 2

Do I need to clarify that there was no instant tanner found, so that no conspiracies start? 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I still wanna get to why it would be good if democracy fell. 

But I guess I can't get anyone to admit it's on its way out.

I imagine some could argue that it would be better if smarter people were running our country, but would they have the best interests of the people in mind?

I think not. 

Rose true "democracy" we are not and never have been as a country...

As for the people running our country well...it has been a long,long,long time since "we the people" truly had a say in who would be elected leader of our country...Our "leaders" already think they are smarter and know better than us for which we need.

There will never be another Lincoln type in the WH...our candidates are handpicked by a few and that's that,doesn't matter if they are good people or really qualified at all...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Rose true "democracy" we are not and never have been as a country...

As for the people running our country well...it has been a long,long,long time since "we the people" truly had a say in who would be elected leader of our country...Our "leaders" already think they are smarter and know better than us for which we need.

There will never be another Lincoln type in the WH...our candidates are handpicked by a few and that's that,doesn't matter if they are good people or really qualified at all...

It does seem like only people backed by big money even stand a chance.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

It does seem like only people backed by big money even stand a chance.

Yep,i never lose that same since of wonder/bewilderment every election cycle when they announce the field of candidates...words can't describe it really :wacko:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

Yep,i never lose that same since of wonder/bewilderment every election cycle when they announce the field of candidates...words can't describe it really :wacko:

I had hopes for Bernie because he sort of thumbed his nose at big money.

In the end, though, big money always seems to win.

• Like 1

Well, briefly going back to the opening post; you may be amused to know that Pete Hoekstra served on the House Intelligence Committee for four years. The mind boggles ! :D 

I also note that Trump Derangement Syndrome rolls on; why is this topic called "Trump Ambassador" ? Surely Pete Hoekstra is the AMERICAN ambassador, as approved by the Senate ? :) 

Or has Trump started up his own private country when nobody was looking ? 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Riiiiight.

I'm the partisan demon here.

You go ahead and call me whatever names you want to.

Like I said before, ultimately, it doesn't matter. It's probably too late, anyway. 

Seeing these types of over reactions from people otherwise normal people makes me hate main stream media even more then I already did. 

They spend every night and day planning how to psychologically manipulate people into believing if things aren’t going their way that the world is going to end, and that the way we are going is pure evil. It’s why Rand Paul has 6 broken ribs, and why that lunatic tried to shoot all the republican senators. And why idiots openly talk about how they want to kill conservatives. 

They have brain washed people to the point of serious danger. Against their own interests no less. 

These people are lying evil manipulating scum, who hate this country. 

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, briefly going back to the opening post; you may be amused to know that Pete Hoekstra served on the House Intelligence Committee for four years. The mind boggles ! :D 

I also note that Trump Derangement Syndrome rolls on; why is this topic called "Trump Ambassador" ? Surely Pete Hoekstra is the AMERICAN ambassador, as approved by the Senate ? :)

Or has Trump started up his own private country when nobody was looking ? 

I think we all know the answer to that. :tu:

• Like 3