Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Ambassador caught spreading fake news

Phaeton80

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Seeing these types of over reactions from people otherwise normal people makes me hate main stream media even more then I already did. 

They spend every night and day planning how to psychologically manipulate people into believing if things aren’t going their way that the world is going to end, and that the way we are going is pure evil. It’s why Rand Paul has 6 broken ribs, and why that lunatic tried to shoot all the republican senators. And why idiots openly talk about how they want to kill conservatives. 

They have brain washed people to the point of serious danger. Against their own interests no less. 

These people are lying evil manipulating scum, who hate this country. 

Even Chicken Little would tell them to chill out a bit. The latest "clutch my pearls in shock" news is that Trump allegedly slurred Haitians and Nigerians. Some "outraged, upset" news nuts claim that he said that the former group has AIDS and that the latter group lives in huts. All of the people, at the meeting where he allegedly said this, deny it, but it sure makes for a great story for the Resist Movement. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Even Chicken Little would tell them to chill out a bit. The latest "clutch my pearls in shock" news is that Trump allegedly slurred Haitians and Nigerians. Some "outraged, upset" news nuts claim that he said that the former group has AIDS and that the latter group lives in huts. All of the people, at the meeting where he allegedly said this, deny it, but it sure makes for a great story for the Resist Movement. 

Yep, just non stop constant lies. No wonder people hate the mans guts. I’ve never seen anything like it. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Yessir, thats exactly right. It isnt that another part of your celebrated, 'fake news hunting' government has been caught at unadulterated deceit trying to further incite the war against Muslims we are all supposed to fall inline to, not at all. No whats important to conclude here is that (A) I just needed to vent my spleen against the inculpable US and (B) we shouldnt overestimate the importance of the Netherlands Ambassador.

Yay!

You realize you and others like you on this thread just proved one of my points in the most effective ways possible, I do hope. For which I thank you.

So Hoekstra is inciting a waw on Muslims now?  Huh?  What's this happy nonsense?  Never mind, Happy 2018, P80. Your rhetoric would be much more plausible if you didn't blather on as though Muslims are ALL under attack when that clearly, demonstrably, is false.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Partisanship is probably responsible for this. People certainly can't see past it to realize what's happening. 

Respectfully, CR, you still haven't cited any specific actions that he's taken that are either illegal or unconstitutional.  All you seem to be doing is hinting and using innuendo.  That's all the media have been doing as well.  

• Like 5

9 hours ago, and then said:

I think he overestimates the importance of the Netherlands to the U.S. 

That seems like a little bit of a strange attitude.  They are our friends, but we don't need them so to heck with it?  Why can't honor and integrity be a characteristic of our nation?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tatetopa said:

That seems like a little bit of a strange attitude.  They are our friends, but we don't need them so to heck with it?  Why can't honor and integrity be a characteristic of our nation?

It may seem so but it wasn't intended as an insult to them.  It's a small country in the grand scheme and its influence is simply less as compared to say, the UK.  It was important enough 70 years ago for U.S. troops to die to liberate.  As to honor and integrity, I believe the U.S. has at LEAST as much as any other nation on the planet.

• Like 3

Chaos is killing me. I just laughed and shut my phone off for a while as soon as she said he is Cersi. I couldn’t even finish the post after that. Cersi, Hitler, The ANTICHRIST! How is that any less fanatical than somebody who sees Trump as the second coming? It’s equally wacky but ironically there is a huge gap between those who think he’s the second coming and those that think he is Hitler or The ANTICHRIST! There are far far more who think the latter. I’m guessing a million to one, no joke.

As for the op sure the ambassador is a bozo if that’s what happened but really it’s not worth the energy put into the opening post. Because of you 15 more people, us here, know about the guy and what he said. Who knew of him before this topic was posted? Actually I still don’t. Forget his name already. He’s so irrelevant and noninfluencial and you’ve only helped spread his propaganda but if I understand correctly you’re basically raging on about a politician of sorts lying about something he said and lying about the lie. Well that’s some nice conviction on your part but we’ve been doing that for years about way bigger politicians lying about way bigger issues and mostly get told that we are either wrong and/or given a load of bull about why it’s not such a big deal.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, and then said:

I believe the U.S. has at LEAST as much as any other nation on the planet.

I do to.  That's why I think we should ask for excellence in our representatives.

• Like 3

Well, in Pete Hoekstra's defense-  He was born in the Netherlands and immigrated to the US at the ripe old age of three.  So he would totally know about immigrants and the Netherlands and stuff......

• Like 2

10 hours ago, and then said:

So Hoekstra is inciting a waw on Muslims now?  Huh?  What's this happy nonsense?  Never mind, Happy 2018, P80. Your rhetoric would be much more plausible if you didn't blather on as though Muslims are ALL under attack when that clearly, demonstrably, is false.  

Thats a laugh. You dont seem to actually register what the man stated, you dont seem to realize there is a full blown 'waw' on Muslims for some time now.. For anyone with a semblance of objectivity, Muslims are most definitely under attack, on several levels.

- Muslim nations have been sequentially attacked by way of illegal wars initiated by your neo connish seeded government, and have been left in total disarray / chaos;
- Muslims are under attack by the mercenary terror group we in the West have been inundated with; ISIS (which is mainly killing Muslims, and mainly being faught on the ground by Muslims);
- Muslims in the West are increasingly set apart, guilty by association; scapegoated, hated and distrusted in society;
- Muslims from certain nations are banned to enter the USA (not Saudi Arabia though, theyre our friends!).

If that doesnt constitute 'an attack on Muslims', I dont know what would.

I mean, I know you seem to have a hard time identifying with anyone that isnt a white Christian Zionist, but you really should try it sometime. Imagine you were a Muslim living in the ME, trying to find refuge in the USA.. or one living in the West, being scolded and treated like an outsider, a threat.. Try and imagine what that would feel like, 'Christian'.

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, briefly going back to the opening post; you may be amused to know that Pete Hoekstra served on the House Intelligence Committee for four years. The mind boggles ! :D 

I also note that Trump Derangement Syndrome rolls on; why is this topic called "Trump Ambassador" ? Surely Pete Hoekstra is the AMERICAN ambassador, as approved by the Senate ? :) 

Or has Trump started up his own private country when nobody was looking ? 

Point taken. It should have been 'US Ambassador', but it is a Trump admin appointed Ambassador.. Which does signify a specific trend of hilariously inept individuals being granted positions in his administration / government.. Like there is Nikki Haly, Sarah Huckabee, our lovable Pete ofcourse, and.. well.. people like this:

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

If that doesnt constitute 'an attack on Muslims', I dont know what would.

I realize this is true so I'll educate you.  Muslims in the U.S. have been given every benefit of a doubt since 9-11.  Time and again we've had people maimed or murdered and the attacker(s) have clearly stated their intentions by proclaiming how much "greater" their god is and what has been the response of the American people?  Have you seen mobs burning Muslims out of their homes or neighborhoods?  Are Muslims being targeted by their neighbors and brutally beaten?  Are Muslims being murdered at a higher rate than other ethnic groups?  The answer, for anyone capable of being reasonable and unbiased, is NO.  That may not continue unabated into the future if the attacks become more widespread or if children are specifically targeted but as of now, your premise is silly.  In Europe, it's even better for Muslims.  The governments of France, Germany and the UK bend over backward to overlook and minimize the outrages of the brutality of the Fundy's that have flooded them.  Of course, the native citizens are beginning to realize they're on their own and their attitudes may change as well.  Frankly, P80, rhetoric like yours is becoming tiresome.  But that's okay because it's easily ignored.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

We haven't had a president go after our press quite the way he has, either. 

Nor have we seen the press try so hard to destroy a president with slanders, libels and even a few outright lies.  In spite of that, Trump hasn't made a single attempt at closing down a news organization or spied on and attempted to intimidate reporters the way Obama did. 

You might want to pace yourself.  If the economy continues to improve for average, working-class folks, especially in the Rustbelt, he might actually be reelected. It'll be difficult to maintain this level of near hysteria for another 7 years. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

If no one ever calls out a sitting POTUS on wrongdoing, then that's not really democracy, is it?

I agree completely.  Can you recall or cite any instances where the press - other than Fox News - ever called Obama out for anything he did wrong?  Or is it your contention that he was blameless for the entire 8 years?  OTOH, the media have been utterly RELENTLESS against Trump.  The CIA, FBI and who knows which other agencies have been investigating, possibly even fabricating offenses against him and STILL not one shred of proof has surfaced for more than a year.  I'll ask AGAIN... what, exactly are the crimes he has committed and where is your proof?  It's not a difficult concept to grasp.  Just imagine it was you that was being accused.  What level of proof would you expect your accusers to present?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Phaeton80 said:

Point taken. It should have been 'US Ambassador', but it is a Trump admin appointed Ambassador.. Which does signify a specific trend of hilariously inept individuals being granted positions in his administration / government.. Like there is Nikki Haly, Sarah Huckabee, our lovable Pete ofcourse, and.. well.. people like this:

Well, you know... I believe that under the US system, it IS the president who appoints Ambassadors ? As in.... he is the ONLY one who can do this. So... yes.... obviously this will be a Trump appointed Ambassador, on the grounds that Trump won the Presidential Election, and Hillary didn't. So how could it be otherwise ? 

If you are implying that this somehow indicates poor judgement on his part, then could we recall that the Senate approved the candidate before he could become an Ambassador ? :) 

As for Nikki Haly, she's doing a BRILLIANT job of slapping the complacency out of the UN, just as Sarah Huckabee is lighting a fire under a bloated and self-important White House Press Corps. All power to their elbows. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Seeing these types of over reactions from people otherwise normal people makes me hate main stream media even more then I already did. 

They spend every night and day planning how to psychologically manipulate people into believing if things aren’t going their way that the world is going to end, and that the way we are going is pure evil. It’s why Rand Paul has 6 broken ribs, and why that lunatic tried to shoot all the republican senators. And why idiots openly talk about how they want to kill conservatives. 

They have brain washed people to the point of serious danger. Against their own interests no less. 

These people are lying evil manipulating scum, who hate this country. 

THIS^  A thousand times, THIS^  And when the people are pushed beyond self-control, I wonder if these idiots realize it will be THEY who will also be caught up in the bloodshed?  They seem to think they are untouchable, regardless what they say or do.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, you know... I believe that under the US system, it IS the president who appoints Ambassadors ? As in.... he is the ONLY one who can do this. So... yes.... obviously this will be a Trump appointed Ambassador, on the grounds that Trump won the Presidential Election, and Hillary didn't. So how could it be otherwise ? 

If you are suggesting that this somehow indicates poor taste on his part, then could we recall that the Senate approved the candidate before he could become an Ambassador ? :) 

Hoekstra has been around for quite awhile and is part of the old club, no doubt.  He may also be an idiot or even a slimeball, I really don't know.  Few Ambassadorial postings are of any real consequence, in the grand scheme, but I have to agree with Tatetopa that they should at least be honorable representatives. Oh, and sane...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, and then said:

I agree completely.  Can you recall or cite any instances where the press - other than Fox News - ever called Obama out for anything he did wrong?  Or is it your contention that he was blameless for the entire 8 years?  OTOH, the media have been utterly RELENTLESS against Trump.  The CIA, FBI and who knows which other agencies have been investigating, possibly even fabricating offenses against him and STILL not one shred of proof has surfaced for more than a year.  I'll ask AGAIN... what, exactly are the crimes he has committed and where is your proof?  It's not a difficult concept to grasp.  Just imagine it was you that was being accused.  What level of proof would you expect your accusers to present?

Great hand waving to try and make this about Obama. 

It isn't about Obama...because there's no evidence he ever did anything illegal or unconstitutional. 

Or do you just want to lock up all political opponents, now? 

There is plenty of proof and even actual indictments against Trump campaign officials.

You would know that if you weren't in the Fox news bubble. 

Trump team is trying their damndest to derail the investigation. Why might they be trying so hard to do that? I wonder.

They're attempting to discredit our CIA, our FBI, our DOJ...pretty much anyone who could do anything about any illegal activity they may have committed.

And you think we ought to believe Trump. 

Trump who has lied to us every single day during his campaign, and ever since. 

You go ahead and believe him. 

I don't.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Great hand waving to try and make this about Obama. 

It isn't about Obama...because there's no evidence he ever did anything illegal or unconstitutional. 

Or do you just want to lock up all political opponents, now? 

There is plenty of proof and even actual indictments against Trump campaign officials.

You would know that if you weren't in the Fox news bubble. 

Trump team is trying their damndest to derail the investigation. Why might they be trying so hard to do that? I wonder.

They're attempting to discredit our CIA, our FBI, our DOJ...pretty much anyone who could do anything about any illegal activity they may have committed.

And you think we ought to believe Trump. 

Trump who has lied to us every single day during his campaign, and ever since. 

You go ahead and believe him. 

I don't.

Every single day ? What.... even on Sundays ? :o 

Could you list the 360+ lies in question ? :) 

• Like 3

And what were those indictments about, Rose?  You know that I'm speaking about the real cause/accusations against the president.  Remember collusion?  Russian interference?  NONE of it has been proven.  After more than a year.  NOT ONE piece of evidence tying him or his campaign to actual collusion.  I think you also know that if there were any actual proof, it would have leaked out of Mueller's staff by now.  All they have left now is to find some process crime they can accuse him of and then report it with much fanfare so that maybe they can pull enough of his support to enable him to be impeached and removed.  If the Dems regain the House, they'll have the Impeachment vote in less than 30 days, guaranteed.  The Senate will then refuse to find him guilty with the requisite 67 votes and the last hopes of the establishment will end.  At this point, I'd almost welcome it.  Meanwhile, the economy is improving daily and America's enemies are beginning to realize that she just might slap them around if they push too hard.  Believe it or not, that's actually a GOOD thing in the real world.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, F3SS said:

Chaos is killing me. I just laughed and shut my phone off for a while as soon as she said he is Cersi. I couldn’t even finish the post after that. Cersi, Hitler, The ANTICHRIST! How is that any less fanatical than somebody who sees Trump as the second coming? It’s equally wacky but ironically there is a huge gap between those who think he’s the second coming and those that think he is Hitler or The ANTICHRIST! There are far far more who think the latter. I’m guessing a million to one, no joke.

As for the op sure the ambassador is a bozo if that’s what happened but really it’s not worth the energy put into the opening post. Because of you 15 more people, us here, know about the guy and what he said. Who knew of him before this topic was posted? Actually I still don’t. Forget his name already. He’s so irrelevant and noninfluencial and you’ve only helped spread his propaganda but if I understand correctly you’re basically raging on about a politician of sorts lying about something he said and lying about the lie. Well that’s some nice conviction on your part but we’ve been doing that for years about way bigger politicians lying about way bigger issues and mostly get told that we are either wrong and/or given a load of bull about why it’s not such a big deal.

I actually don't believe in a particular Antichrist in the way many people do. That said, if I did...I know who I would suspect.

There certainly is nothing Christlike about your orange friend. Just pointing that out to the preacher man. He should see it, but I don't think he does.

And yes, I do actually believe that Trump is at least attempting to become a dictator, and that Republicans are being complacent about it because they might get some of what they want. 

Our democracy depends on whether or not they're going to choose country over party, and I'm hardly certain it will be country. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Every single day ? What.... even on Sundays ? :o 

Could you list the 360+ lies in question ? :) 

There are probably several websites for that.