Jump to content
Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Phaeton80

Trump Ambassador caught spreading fake news

260 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Sooth Sayer

Clinton's return white houae furniture

And.....

Clinton scandal

Yes, she would've made a "fine" president. :huh:

I think you anti Trump kids just wanted to see a female President. Not the right woman or a woman of good moral character, just A FEMALE PRESIDENT. 

Why? Who knows? Maybe it's because you've been told that in school and on television. :blink:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Farmer77
1 minute ago, Sooth Sayer said:

I'd be willing to bet just a mere 3 or 4 years ago you had no hate for Trump at all. None. Nadda ounce.

You would be correct it has been his governance which has led me to this point.

I did have a serious dislike of him though. I generally do of ignorant, mouthy people who have never had to work a day in their lives. 

Despite that during the election I actually rooted for him to win. I couldn't look myself in the mirror had I voted for either of the candidate's so I went third party though. 

3 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Or you worry because he isn't a life long professional criminal aka, politician? 

Actually I worry because he is a life long professional con man who appears to be performing a long grift. 

 

4 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

And if he was everything you and the media claim he is the whole world would've known about it all years and years ago.

Um , actually we have known.

We've known he has racist tendencies since the 70's when he was busted for racist renting practices and in the early 90's when he conceded a quote about black people being lazy and jews being good with money was accurate, we've known he's a conman since Trump steaks and we've known he's a pathological liar even longer. 

6 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Your fears are based on what again?

 

CNN coverage of how many diet cokes President Trump drinks? 

Or does it worry you he donated his presidential salary to charity? Yup, that's scary.

Or are your fears based on the opinion of the gals on the view? 

Or Rosie O'Donnell because she isn't off her rocker. 

My fears for our republic are based on real issues, not the fun ones. 

He surrounded himself with criminals

He has placed severely unqualified ideologues in all levels of government 

He has encouraged racism (see Joe Arapaio)  - I'm sure you're gonna argue this but when the KKK is supporting your guy you might want to reexamine who you're standing with 

The constant and non stop lying.. "Alternative facts" Seriously ,within a couple of days of taking the presidency his people are on TV talking about "alternative facts" ? That's Orwellian crap right there. 

GW Bush gave a speech not too long ago in which he lamented the introduction of casual cruelty into the political discourse (really was a great speech, had to be written by Peggy Noonan) and I think that has the potential to be the downfall for the US.  Trump wallows in and encourages in others that casual cruelty and it truly has harmed this nation. 

Now his attempting to somehow delegitimize the FBI in an attempt to save himself and friends is simply classic strong man behavior. 

The rise of whataboutism!!!! 

 

This isn't normal, this isn't politics as usual. 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

I think you anti Trump kids just wanted to see a female President. Not the right woman or a woman of good moral character, just A FEMALE PRESIDENT. 

Why? Who knows? Maybe it's because you've been told that in school and on television. :blink:

Again you're operating on a whole ton of assumptions

Being anti Trump does not necessitate being pro Hillary. 

Being anti Trump also doesn't mean one is a kid, in fact it is my kids which give me reason to be so vocal about what is happening to our nation. It is they who will have to deal with whatever consequences come. 

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooth Sayer
22 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

You would be correct it has been his governance which has led me to this point.

I did have a serious dislike of him though. I generally do of ignorant, mouthy people who have never had to work a day in their lives. 

Despite that during the election I actually rooted for him to win. I couldn't look myself in the mirror had I voted for either of the candidate's so I went third party though. 

Actually I worry because he is a life long professional con man who appears to be performing a long grift. 

 

Um , actually we have known.

We've known he has racist tendencies since the 70's when he was busted for racist renting practices and in the early 90's when he conceded a quote about black people being lazy and jews being good with money was accurate, we've known he's a conman since Trump steaks and we've known he's a pathological liar even longer. 

My fears for our republic are based on real issues, not the fun ones. 

He surrounded himself with criminals

He has placed severely unqualified ideologues in all levels of government 

He has encouraged racism (see Joe Arapaio)  - I'm sure you're gonna argue this but when the KKK is supporting your guy you might want to reexamine who you're standing with 

The constant and non stop lying.. "Alternative facts" Seriously ,within a couple of days of taking the presidency his people are on TV talking about "alternative facts" ? That's Orwellian crap right there. 

GW Bush gave a speech not too long ago in which he lamented the introduction of casual cruelty into the political discourse (really was a great speech, had to be written by Peggy Noonan) and I think that has the potential to be the downfall for the US.  Trump wallows in and encourages in others that casual cruelty and it truly has harmed this nation. 

Now his attempting to somehow delegitimize the FBI in an attempt to save himself and friends is simply classic strong man behavior. 

The rise of whataboutism!!!! 

 

This isn't normal, this isn't politics as usual. 

 

 

Everything you said right here can be linked back to the msm. You are using new age, liberal progressive "talking points". 

You say things you claim are based on "truth" with not an ounce of evidence to back up your statements. 

Do you work for CNN?

Or how about NBC? 

Can you explain the Brian Ross incident where he made a false report about Trump and was suspended from his job because his "news report" was a flat out lie? That's not the only case that can be given as proof the media lies. 

As for the FBI, care to explain why Comey was leaking classified info to a friend of his that leaked it to the press? 

Or how about that FBI agent Peter Strzok that sent all those anti Trump/pro HRC texts to his mistress while he was in charge of the FBI "investigation" of her email crimes. 

Care to explain why former FBI director James Comey wrote his exoneration letter of HRC clearing her of her crimes before the FBI's "investigation" was completed? 

You're gonna tell me the FBI aren't crooked? 

Please also explain to me why Robert Mueller stacked his "special council" team with pro HRC supporters. 

Or how about how the FBI and DOJ are stone walling the house oversite committee run by members of Congress?

According to congressman Trey Gowdy, they are ignoring subpoenas by Congress for the dossier that started before President Trump took office. 

 

The same dossier that was paid for by the FBI and the Clinton campaign.

 

You wanna talk about our country's future being in jeopardy? The people that have been in Washington long before Trump won are the very people that threaten our country.....not Donald Trump. 

 

Here's your sign. <_<

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Everything you said right here can be linked back to the msm. You are using new age, liberal progressive "talking points". 

Sigh....or um its whats actually happening. You do recognize you aren't actually trying to dispel anything I posted besides the FBI issue right? You just dove right into whataboutism and IDK were you trying to insult me by asking if I worked for the MSM? 

18 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

As for the FBI, care to explain why Comey was leaking classified info to a friend of his that leaked it to the press? 

Because he was being strong armed into stopping an investigation in which both he and the man pressuring him to stop the investigation knew the man being investigated was guilty.

I get why that might p*** you off if you are so biased that you can ignore the POTUS attempting to obstruct justice. Me? I don't like anyone acting like royalty so hats off to Comey 

18 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Or how about that FBI agent Peter Strzok that sent all those anti Trump/pro HRC texts to his mistress while he was in charge of the FBI "investigation" of her email crimes. 

Well the fact that he was removed from the current investigation kinda shoots the whole "bias" argument down as  it relates to today.

That aside FBI agents are allowed to have political views. They're human.

 

18 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Care to explain why former FBI director James Comey wrote his exoneration letter of HRC clearing her of her crimes before the FBI's "investigation" was completed? 

Loretta Lynch would be my guess, but she's gone. The FBI is now ran by a Trump appointee. The fact that he hasn't jumped on this hyperbole bandwagon should probably tell you something. 

18 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Please also explain to me why Robert Mueller stacked his "special council" team with pro HRC supporters. 

 There comes a time in every sports fan's life when they realize that they care about the team a whole lot more than the players do. 

I believe the same is true here. Professionals who have spent their lives building their careers aren't going to risk losing them over political bias, especially not in the biggest case of their lives which has the entire world's eyes on it. 

18 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

You wanna talk about our country's future being in jeopardy? The people that have been in Washington long before Trump won are the very people that threaten our country.....not Donald Trump. 

Well you're half right. The people that have been in Washington long before Trump do threaten the nation, but I'm referring to the politicians. Trump is simply a conman taking advantage of the path laid down by those who have gone before him. 

Attempting to delegitimize those who have the ability to keep corruption in check however is not the answer. Never forget that no matter how much you love Trump everything he does is precedent for the next guy. 

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Sooth Sayer said:

You say things you claim are based on "truth" with not an ounce of evidence to back up your statements. 

Well lucky for us I'm at work and have a couple minutes to kill. Here ya go 

Is Donald Trump a Racist?   - You'll find the racism quotes and dates in there 

Trump adviser Sam Clovis withdraws his nomination as USDA’s chief scientist amid Russia probe, credential questions  He nominated a man to chief scientist who wasn't even a scientist. Want more? How about his judicial nominee who hadn't ever tried a case even as a lawyer: Trump judicial nominee withdraws from consideration

Paul Manafort made a career out of stealthily reinventing the world’s nastiest tyrants as noble defenders of freedom. Getting Donald Trump elected will be a cinch. - Seriously he has surrounded himself with the worst of the worst from the start 

Donald Trump's file The lies, omg the lies T r u m p ’ s &nbsp; L i e s  

 

So there ya go, a brief smattering of facts or as you said "evidence" to back up my claims. Please do enjoy the read

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Your entire post is based on the supposition that Trump is just like Bush Sr. , that Trump is somehow normal. To think the response to Trump is a political reaction is truly missing the mark. Its a human reaction to a man who has for decades been known as a racist con man with mob ties taking over the most powerful office in the world and its a continued reaction to the juvenile, oligarchical, and frankly bizarre behavior which is continuously coming from team Trump. 

While the argument of the Resistance (say it ray-seest-ance in a French accent) is that the Trump is a manifestation of Satan in human form, or the resurrection of H*tler (with an equally ill advised hairstyle). You don't at all think that that might ever be a slightly over-dramatic reaction, do you?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

While the argument of the Resistance (say it ray-seest-ance in a French accent) is that the Trump is a manifestation of Satan in human form, or the resurrection of H*tler (with an equally ill advised hairstyle). You don't at all think that that might ever be a slightly over-dramatic reaction, do you?

Well of course that is....and yes I do realize I sound like that at times. 

However a cruel,silver spooned billionaire conman who surrounds himself with incompetent yes men and corrupt corporate lackeys rising to (what was) the most powerful office in the world via the power of lies, xenophobia, religious fanaticism and bigotry sure sounds a lot like a villain's origin story to me :P

 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Sooth Sayer said:

Clinton's return white houae furniture

And.....

Clinton scandal

Yes, she would've made a "fine" president. :huh:

I think you anti Trump kids just wanted to see a female President. Not the right woman or a woman of good moral character, just A FEMALE PRESIDENT. 

Why? Who knows? Maybe it's because you've been told that in school and on television. :blink:

 


So.. you choose to hurl all Trump critics on a single black & white pile (trying to paint them as the mirror image of a Trump fan), decide to repeat two of the most tired (irrational) Trump mantra's 'better than Hillary' and 'MSM', only to subsequently lament thesame critics for being 'childish', while childishly calling them 'anti Trump kids'. 

..Apologies, but it seems to me you got a lot of growing up to do.

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

:lol:

 

~

 

[00.05:43]

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.