Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Ambassador caught spreading fake news

Phaeton80

4 minutes ago, and then said:

And what were those indictments about, Rose?  You know that I'm speaking about the real cause/accusations against the president.  Remember collusion?  Russian interference?  NONE of it has been proven.  After more than a year.  NOT ONE piece of evidence tying him or his campaign to actual collusion.  I think you also know that if there were any actual proof, it would have leaked out of Mueller's staff by now.  All they have left now is to find some process crime they can accuse him of and then report it with much fanfare so that maybe they can pull enough of his support to enable him to be impeached and removed.  If the Dems regain the House, they'll have the Impeachment vote in less than 30 days, guaranteed.  The Senate will then refuse to find him guilty with the requisite 67 votes and the last hopes of the establishment will end.  At this point, I'd almost welcome it.  Meanwhile, the economy is improving daily and America's enemies are beginning to realize that she just might slap them around if they push too hard.  Believe it or not, that's actually a GOOD thing in the real world.

We won't know of it until the investigation is complete, and Mueller is running a tight ship.

We do know that McCabe backed up Comey, and that would constitute obstruction of justice if Trump was demanding loyalty and for Comey to make the investigation go away.

Imagine if this was the Clinton investigation, and Democrats were all trying to smear the FBI, the CIA, the DOJ, entire intelligence community, and everyone who came out with any evidence?

Republicans would be going bat****.

But this is ok.

• Like 1

It's not like we don't know he purposely fired Comey because of the investigation.

He told us. It's from his own mouth. 

• Like 1

It would only be plausible as obstruction if the president had ORDERED Comey to stand down.  He did no such thing and even Comey isn't making that accusation.  As to McCabe, something during his 8 hours of questioning in front of the intel committee caused him to decide that retirement was a good option next March.  If these investigations continue, it may well be the Democrats that get the worst of it.  

• Like 3

Trump's message is basically that the rest of the world is lying to you, and he's the only one speaking truth...

except he keeps being caught in lies over and over and over. 

Sooner or later, you'd think people would figure it out. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Trump's message is basically that the rest of the world is lying to you, and he's the only one speaking truth...

except he keeps being caught in lies over and over and over. 

Sooner or later, you'd think people would figure it out. 

What lies may I ask? Proven lies.

Just now, and then said:

It would only be plausible as obstruction if the president had ORDERED Comey to stand down.  He did no such thing and even Comey isn't making that accusation.  As to McCabe, something during his 8 hours of questioning in front of the intel committee caused him to decide that retirement was a good option next March.  If these investigations continue, it may well be the Democrats that get the worst of it.  

He told a reporter on the air that he fired Comey because of the investigation.

That proves obstruction. But what we want is to know why he's obstructing. 

And surely, Dems will be targeted. He already dusted off Hillary again. Hillary who has been just about investigated to death. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colt Storm said:

What lies may I ask? Proven lies.

Again...there are probably several websites where you can find every lie he has told and the documentation of the actual truth. 

If you still haven't figured out that he has been lying, then you're hardly going to believe anything I post.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Again...there are probably several websites where you can find every lie he has told and the documentation of the actual truth. 

If you still haven't figured out that he has been lying, then you're hardly going to believe anything I post.

Websites aren't posting here, you are so I'm asking you.

• Like 3

Just now, Colt Storm said:

Websites aren't posting here, you are so I'm asking you.

And I'm telling you that the information is out there for those who aren't pretending to be asleep.

I'm not wasting my time.

Trump never said he fired Comey over the investigation. It just never happened. In fact the only reason he had the job as long as he did was cause of the investigation. 

He was fired cause he worked for Hillary Clinton. As he should have been. He let her off the hook before he even interviewed witnesses. He gave immunity to witnesses for no apparent reason whatsoever. 

The man was a total stuge for the establishment. Same as Russian pay off Mueller 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

And I'm telling you that the information is out there for those who aren't pretending to be asleep.

I'm not wasting my time.

Fair enough, and since you cannot or will not provide proof of your accusations then I will not waste my time listening to your Trump hate.

• Like 2

Just now, Colt Storm said:

Fair enough, and since you cannot or will not provide proof of your accusations then I will not waste my time listening to your Trump hate.

Google is your friend.

Google every lie ever told by Trump.

You probably won't believe the sources, though, because everything is "fake news" now.

If you wanted to know that he lies daily...not just once a day...but often 9 times a day...you would already know this.

It's overwhelmingly reported.

The reason you don't know it is either because you're pretending not to know it...or you simply refuse to know it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, toast said:

Washington Post lol? They have been caught in so many Trump related lies, I would have thought people would be to embarrassed to post a link to them. 

Then again there seems to no no shame referring to these sites. So long as they are bashing Trump, who cares if there is any truth in what they say. 

• Like 3

Google is your friend.

Google every lie ever told by Trump.

You probably won't believe the sources, though, because everything is "fake news" now.

Google openly admits to leaning hard left. It’s why they spend so much time censoring conservative sites. 

• Like 1

Just now, preacherman76 said:

Washington Post lol? They have been caught in so many Trump related lies, I would have thought people would be to embarrassed to post a link to them. 

Then again there seems to no no shame referring to these sites. So long as they are bashing Trump, who cares if there is any truth in what they say. 

Like I said, there are several. You'll discredit them all, just like you'll discredit every single long-standing institution in the US over this piece of work.

The point is that he has managed to convince you that no news is real news unless it comes from his lips.

It's just that this is simply another lie. 

If you wanted to know that he lies daily...not just once a day...but often 9 times a day...you would already know this.

It's overwhelmingly reported.

The reason you don't know it is either because you're pretending not to know it...or you simply refuse to know it. 

Not towing leftist BS in no way constitutes lies

• Like 2

Yes, clearly, every respected news outlet in the US, along with all of our intelligence officers, our FBI, our CIA, our DOJ, many of them war heroes who have devoted their lives to service...

all of those people are clearly the liars.

And Trump is a bastion of truth.

If you actually believe that, then nothing I could possibly say could change your mind.

• Like 1

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Like I said, there are several. You'll discredit them all, just like you'll discredit every single long-standing institution in the US over this piece of work.

The point is that he has managed to convince you that no news is real news unless it comes from his lips.

It's just that this is simply another lie. 

They discredit themselves. WP just two weeks ago posted a picture of a Trump event hours before he got there to claim no one showed up. I know you will ignore this, but why should anyone take them seriously after pulling stunts like that? They are clearly, openly pushing propaganda 

• Like 2

Yeah, we're done here.

There's no reaching you. 

You being a preacher man, though...that's what really disappoints me. 

You're supposed to know better. 

The people who were supposed to be bastions of morality were the first ones to roll over. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colt Storm said:

The Anti Trump news outlet? Washing Post, thank you.

Facts are facts. The real facts to every single lie are well and accurate explained. If you are in the opinion they are false, please go ahead and try to refute.

Want more?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Yeah, we're done here.

There's no reaching you. 

You being a preacher man, though...that's what really disappoints me. 

You're supposed to know better. 

We are done here. Every single time I or others here expose the media for their out right lies, it’s always completely ignored. As though it doesn’t matter in the least. Then you guys want to post links from the same sources and act surprised when people refuse to believe them. 

You being a anotherwise normal rational, and honest person still falling for these peoples lies is what disappoints me. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1