Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my childhood recurring dreams of the end!

Tawnya  Merrell

When I was 9 years old I had a recurring  dream for several  years  about  the  end of the world and I met 'God' & his angels which were aliens. I had forgotten  about  this dream until  a few  months  ago while watching  a  show, someone  was discribing their experiences  which were much like my dreams from my childhood?? Since  then  I  have  been  seeing  things in the sky on almost  a daily  basis. I think my dream is a premonition. Many things revealed  this last year that make sense  have been  made  clear  to  me  even my conception  how I was implanted  into my mother's womb? Has anyone ever  had similar experience ? 

32 minutes ago, Tawnya Merrell said:

When I was 9 years old I had a recurring  dream for several  years  about  the  end of the world and I met 'God' & his angels which were aliens. I had forgotten  about  this dream until  a few  months  ago while watching  a  show, someone  was discribing their experiences  which were much like my dreams from my childhood?? Since  then  I  have  been  seeing  things in the sky on almost  a daily  basis. I think my dream is a premonition. Many things revealed  this last year that make sense  have been  made  clear  to  me  even my conception  how I was implanted  into my mother's womb? Has anyone ever  had similar experience ? 

Just curious about the implanted into my mother's womb part, other than that no.

jmccr8

When I was a kid I used to dream about atomic bombs. I still do sometimes.  It is just something in planted into by brain, while hiding under the desk, during atomic bombs drills. Dreams are play time for your brain, they come up with all kinds of things that you have read about or experienced and make a story about it. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Tawnya Merrell said:

Since  then  I  have  been  seeing  things in the sky on almost  a daily  basis.

Can you describe the "things"?

14 hours ago, Tawnya Merrell said:

very busy dream and says so much. I have also had many end of world or catastrophe dreams over the years, and I think they are part of the collective consciousness, like when someone sends out an email blast to many....I think something, someone, some source does this to inform large groups at once. I also do feel your dream could be a vision of something yet to occur...I felt the same way. The implanting theory sounds like the "star seed" I've read about over the years. There are many books written on this possibility. I was say, keep looking up...the truth is out there.