Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Primer on #QAnon

bee

I've seen stuff about QAnon and I don't know what to make of it yet -

Here's a video presentation from Lionel Nation about it .....
(leading onto other information and contemplation.. some of it difficult to take on board)

Lionel is a bit of an acquired taste but I love him - :)

"A Primer on #QAnon and #QClearance: What You Should Know and Why #DeepState Is in #DefCon1 Panic"

video description ---

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world, you don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? — Morpheus

The DEFense readiness CONdition (DEFCON) is an alert state used by the United States Armed Forces. ... It prescribes five graduated levels of readiness (or states of alert) for the U.S. military. It increases in severity from DEFCON 5 (least severe) to DEFCON 1 (most severe) to match varying military situations.

• Like 1

Oh lord, could someone provide a brief translation into English?

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Do you mean of the the thread title or of the ever exuberant  Lionel --- ^_^

Anyway here's a QAnon Twitter link to be going on with -- first time I've looked at it myself -

https://twitter.com/hashtag/QAnon?src=hash

that's all I have time for at the moment as I'm sure you'll understand - :santa:

...huh?

4 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

^This. The twitter link cleared up nothing and kinda made my head hurt.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I should've wore my foil hat while watching that.

yes your EXTRA thick double layer one - :) 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

...huh?

well it's all a bit new (few weeks old) and chock a block full of mystery and intrigue and whatnot -

I will look for something better to explain if  Lionel's Primer hasn't helped but I'm cooking Christmas 
dinner at the moment so can't do that right now ............

24 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

...huh?

I think this all makes it clear though don't you

DRyT-86UIAASOiH.jpg

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

I think this all makes it clear though don't you

DRyT-86UIAASOiH.jpg

If the explanation is "Buzzwords" then yes.

• Like 1

On the contrary, Q insists that it’s actually Clinton and Obama who were corrupted by Putin (and are now actually under investigation by Mueller) because they’re obviously just evil, money-hungry globalists who’ll do anything for the highest bidder.

So how is that incorrect?

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

If the explanation is "Buzzwords" then yes.

It sounds like a Doctor Who fan with alcohol poisoning trying to describe his dream episode.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

You know, I suppose there have always have been a number of complete nutters out there.... problem is, though, the internet has given their insanity a voice. Couple that with the fact some people don't seem to have any ability to discriminate 'interesting' from 'insane' and voila!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Obviousman said:

You know, I suppose there have always have been a number of complete nutters out there.... problem is, though, the internet has given their insanity a voice. Couple that with the fact some people don't seem to have any ability to discriminate 'interesting' from 'insane' and voila!

Very 'Interesting' and thank you for your deep philosophical analysis of the subject at hand -
I'm sure we are all looking forward to more nuggets like this -

^_^

• Like 1

Meanwhile --- back at the Hinternetland Ranch --

This QAnon business is one hell of a conspiracy ... conspiracy deluxe..

I'm not sure what's going on with it,, I've seen it crop up in the last couple of months but haven't paid too much
attention thinking it might be a massive distraction thing to keep people busy and misdirected -- but as I hadn't
looked into it I couldn't / can't make a judgement about it either way and I still can't ---

This is quite a good video laying down some basic info about how it started on the 4chan site and some of the
political stuff swirling around it -- people who use 4chan call themselves Anons hence Q Anon as a handle - 

Could this really be part of the Swamp Draining -- ala President Trump and those behind the scenes supporting
what he is doing and the direction he's taking.. ?......:huh:

Or some serious misdirection...?.....the jury is still out...

video description --

A digital based insider known as Q started posting on the website 4chan around mid-October 2017. Some of Q’s intelligence was predicted and later verified by events reported in the mainstream media and even via Donald Trumps Twitter feed. Q documents the shadow war going on between certain factions within the US state. The information disclosure stretches globally, and exposes the collusion between corporations, countries, and individuals highlighting a widespread connected web of corruption.

If you think world events are coincidental, think again. Q exposes how things are meticulously planned and executed to maintain the shadow governments wealth and dominance. If you follow the white rabbit, the hole deeps deeper and more bizarre. Q states his information effects all sides of the political spectrum, but is this true? Are these posts politically motivated? And can we completely trust the disclosures.

Some researchers and other insiders have claimed Q’s disclosures are false disinformation to muddy the waters. It should also be noted that due to constant attacks on 4chan, many have stated Q has now allegedly reverted to using the platform 8chan.

29 minutes ago, bee said:

This is quite a good video laying down some basic info about how it started on the 4chan site and some of the
political stuff swirling around it -- people who use 4chan call themselves Anons hence Q Anon as a handle - 

Could this really be part of the Swamp Draining -- ala President Trump and those behind the scenes supporting

Frankly I think 4chan is the mud right at the bottom of the swamp that remains after it's been drained. The stuff that stinks to high heaven. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Frankly I think 4chan is the mud right at the bottom of the swamp that remains after it's been drained. The stuff that stinks to high heaven. 

maybe the stinking swamp bottom is where the serious hunting of Swamp Creatures is taking place - 

not in the controlled sanitised sites where the Normies* play - ---- :passifier: 

* apparently that's what regular people who aren't Anons are called on 4chan - 

Lionel has been on RT talking about  QAnon - but Western MSM won't be touching it
unless they absolutely have to because it looks like QAnon is the antithesis of the MSM - ?

dropping '''breadcrumbs''' of info that the Globalist Cabal owned media avoid .....

video description---

Last week, on Friday, Dec. 22, QAnon posted a cryptic narrative that the Democrats, including President Barack Obama, conspired with the FBI, the DOJ, and various U.S. intelligence agencies, including the Director of National Intelligence and the CIA, to prevent Donald Trump from being elected president, or to remove him from office should he be elected president. QAnon referenced the Executive Order that President Trump signed on Dec. 21, and the link to Google’s Eric Schmidt announcing his resignation as head of Google’s parent, Alphabet, Inc., thus spake Jerome Corsi.

• 1 month later...
On 12/25/2017 at 4:13 AM, bee said:

I've seen stuff about QAnon and I don't know what to make of it yet -

Here's a video presentation from Lionel Nation about it .....
(leading onto other information and contemplation.. some of it difficult to take on board)

Lionel is a bit of an acquired taste but I love him - :)

"A Primer on #QAnon and #QClearance: What You Should Know and Why #DeepState Is in #DefCon1 Panic"

video description ---

I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world, you don't know what it is, but it's there. Like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? — Morpheus

The DEFense readiness CONdition (DEFCON) is an alert state used by the United States Armed Forces. ... It prescribes five graduated levels of readiness (or states of alert) for the U.S. military. It increases in severity from DEFCON 5 (least severe) to DEFCON 1 (most severe) to match varying military situations.

Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the ‘conspiracy’ label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won’t be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

I don't know what to honestly trust about all of this but I'm paying  attention to Q as well as every other thing.
Edited by Ellapennella
  • Like 1

On 12/26/2017 at 4:20 AM, bee said:

Meanwhile --- back at the Hinternetland Ranch --

This QAnon business is one hell of a conspiracy ... conspiracy deluxe..

I'm not sure what's going on with it,, I've seen it crop up in the last couple of months but haven't paid too much
attention thinking it might be a massive distraction thing to keep people busy and misdirected -- but as I hadn't
looked into it I couldn't / can't make a judgement about it either way and I still can't ---

Or some serious misdirection...?.....the jury is still out...

video description --

A digital based insider known as Q started posting on the website 4chan around mid-October 2017. Some of Q’s intelligence was predicted and later verified by events reported in the mainstream media and even via Donald Trumps Twitter feed. Q documents the shadow war going on between certain factions within the US state. The information disclosure stretches globally, and exposes the collusion between corporations, countries, and individuals highlighting a widespread connected web of corruption.

If you think world events are coincidental, think again. Q exposes how things are meticulously planned and executed to maintain the shadow governments wealth and dominance. If you follow the white rabbit, the hole deeps deeper and more bizarre. Q states his information effects all sides of the political spectrum, but is this true? Are these posts politically motivated? And can we completely trust the disclosures.

Some researchers and other insiders have claimed Q’s disclosures are false disinformation to muddy the waters. It should also be noted that due to constant attacks on 4chan, many have stated Q has now allegedly reverted to using the platform 8chan.

Did Q always go by that title ? Wasn't there an intelligence agent that posted there every once in a while who did not go by the title Q ? 

• Like 1

Has no-one noticed that the 'Q' looks like an edge-on roll of aluminium foil, unraveling unrolling?

mmmmmhmmm...  coincidence?  I think not.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Has no-one noticed that the 'Q' looks like an edge-on roll of aluminium foil, unraveling unrolling?

mmmmmhmmm...  coincidence?  I think not.

Is that why Q clearance is Q clearance? What are you trying to say? 

19 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Is that why Q clearance is Q clearance? What are you trying to say? 

I think ChrLzs is implying there could be a lot of tin foil involved in the Qanon stuff.... :) 

The Tin Foil Man

• Like 1

On 2/13/2018 at 4:20 PM, Ellapennella said:

Did Q always go by that title ? Wasn't there an intelligence agent that posted there every once in a while who did not go by the title Q ? 

I don't know --- but I am reminded that in the Ian Fleming books about James Bond there was a department and a character called
'''Q''' that worked for M16 and Q was short for Quartermaster and that was about supplying 007 with his state of the art gadgets and
weapons and car and whatnot - 

perhaps the Q of Qanon takes his name from that... dunno... perhaps he's M16 or naval intelligence getting some info out and getting
a certain bracket of people involved in solving the posts... many thousands* of people are really into it all... and enjoying it no end...

whether it is a distraction or not it is pulling a lot of people into modern politics who might not otherwise have had a focus...? 

Apparently Ian Flemming was in Naval Intelligence and fictionalized real life situations --- 

edit to add.... * many hundreds of thousands of people probably...

Edited by bee

On 2/13/2018 at 3:58 PM, Ellapennella said:

I don't know what to honestly trust about all of this but I'm paying  attention to Q as well as every other thing.

same here.... 

although I'm not spending much time on it -- just watching out in case a big development comes up...

Edited by bee
  • Like 1