Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Primer on #QAnon

bee

On 12/25/2017 at 1:34 AM, Vlad the Mighty said:

Oh lord, could someone provide a brief translation into English?

I think gibberish is a universal tongue.

I always wonder if the people who post this realize that they /look/ crazy and undependable, and that's enough to get written off by 90% of sane folks. I've said before: what most CTers need is a good graphic designer for their un-updated 1997 Geocities web sites and a professional videographer and designer for their videos, so it looks a little less like they're broadcasting from their parents' basements.

--Jaylemurph 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

I think gibberish is a universal tongue.

I always wonder if the people who post this realize that they /look/ crazy and undependable, and that's enough to get written off by 90% of sane folks. I've said before: what most CTers need is a good graphic designer for their un-updated 1997 Geocities web sites and a professional videographer and designer for their videos, so it looks a little less like they're broadcasting from their parents' basements.

--Jaylemurph 

define '''''sane folks''''

and just to be generous.... you MAY consult with your Past Basset Masters...

:geek:

11 minutes ago, bee said:

define '''''sane folks''''

and just to be generous.... you MAY consult with your Past Basset Masters...

:geek:

To be fair, I do not count myself in the number of the sane.

--Jaylemurph

a Q ANON video from 11th Feb --- nearly 54 thousand views in 5 days....and this is just one of the many videos...

I had to smile at the end when he talked about...."forwarding this to your friends, family and co-workers"

like yeah that'll really help getting promotion at work....

and if friends and family aren't conspiracy connoisseurs or even a little bit used to enigmatic codes and whatnot
they would be  WTF when they got it..... ^_^

cages...?...... Bangkok ?...... CIA messages on Kids Zone site....? .... :passifier:

On 2/15/2018 at 5:27 AM, bee said:

same here.... 

although I'm not spending much time on it -- just watching out in case a big development comes up...

yeah.  I see where some are trying to figure out if it's these 2 brothers from sometime ago but I dunno, posts have been dropped prior to the Presidents Tweets that could not have been known. 

On 2/15/2018 at 5:08 AM, bee said:

I think ChrLzs is implying there could be a lot of tin foil involved in the Qanon stuff.... :) 

The Tin Foil Man

Looks like someone is prepared for 5G technology.