Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Merkaba : Spiritual Field around everyone!

CeresExpo2000

Activate it when you learn what it is.

2 tetrahedrons around you.

Tetrahedron is a 3 sided Pyramid with a base.

Pyramid fields rotate when Merkaba is activated.

merkaba2.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

:mellow: Where do people come up with this s**t?...

Merkaba not even in the dictionary.

However, Google Search exploded with many images.

When activated, your Merkaba will rotate on its own.

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Simple question: How do you know this?

Other discussions .....Facebook.

Use your Intention.

"It is my intention to fully activate my Merkaba."

I tried it last night. It worked!:)

*sigh*

It really makes us spiritualists look bad when people assert stuff like this outta thin air.

There's a whole ton of Scientific Evidence of psi / paranormal / spiritual phenomena, as well as Rational Arguments in support of it.

If you want to be taken seriously, you have to approach the spiritual in a scientific, philosophical, and rational manner. Otherwise you're gonna be torn to shreds by skeptics who simply ask for the least bit of reasoning and evidence to back it up, and rightfully so.

• Like 6

Just now, Aquila King said:

*sigh*

It really makes us spiritualists look bad when people assert stuff like this outta thin air.

There's a whole ton of Scientific Evidence of psi / paranormal / spiritual phenomena, as well as Rational Arguments in support of it.

If you want to be taken seriously, you have to approach the spiritual in a scientific, philosophical, and rational manner. Otherwise you're gonna be torn to shreds by skeptics who simply ask for the least bit of reasoning and evidence to back it up, and rightfully so.

Also, read about Merkaba Activation............Here!

Star-Magic1.jpg

3 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Use your Intention.

"It is my intention to fully activate my Merkaba."

I tried it last night. It worked!:)

This could so easily be explained as a form of Confirmation Bias.

I'm asking you to give me any evidence for the existence of this 'Merkaba' thing. Telling me to just do something with the 'intention' of activating it merely presupposes it's existence, and therefore anything done following this kind of mindset will simply confirm what you've already presuppositionally asserted to exist.

4 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Also, read about Merkaba Activation............Here!

Give me a reason to believe this to be real in the first place, rather then finding other people's assertions to help validate yours.

• Like 1

Just now, Aquila King said:

This could so easily be explained as a form of Confirmation Bias.

I'm asking you to give me any evidence for the existence of this 'Merkaba' thing. Telling me to just do something with the 'intention' of activating it merely presupposes it's existence, and therefore anything done following this kind of mindset will simply confirm what you've already presuppositionally asserted to exist.

Give me a reason to believe this to be real in the first place, rather then finding other people's assertions to help validate yours.

Oh, i tried it last night and my body SUDDENLY felt much lighter.

I had to stand out in the cold for 15 minutes but it worked!

Orion Constellation was shining bright last night.

8 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Star-Magic1.jpg

btw, the whole 'rooted in love, not logic' line is just priceless. As if there was a conflict between the two. :rolleyes:

Typically the only people who go to war against logic itself are those who are illogical by definition.

Spirituality should not fear logic, reason, rationality, evidence, or science. I stand firm in my own spirituality, which is founded on just such a basis. There is no conflict between such concepts. They merely compliment each other.

What is irritating though is when people in the spiritual community think that there is a conflict here, and seek to discredit such things. Especially despite the fact there there is plenty of evidence in their favor. It only validates the arguments from skeptics and perpetuates the stereotypes.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

btw, the whole 'rooted in love, not logic' line is just priceless. As if there was a conflict between the two. :rolleyes:

Typically the only people who go to war against logic itself are those who are illogical by definition.

Spirituality should not fear logic, reason, rationality, evidence, or science. I stand firm in my own spirituality, which is founded on just such a basis. There is no conflict between such concepts. They merely compliment each other.

What is irritating though is when people in the spiritual community think that there is a conflict here, and seek to discredit such things. Especially despite the fact there there is plenty of evidence in their favor. It only validates the arguments from skeptics and perpetuates the stereotypes.

Jerry Sargeant also discusses how to detox your Pineal Gland in order to open your 3rd Eye.

Stay away from sugar and Fluoride Toothpaste.

I looked at the diagram unfamiliar with this Merkaba thing and perhaps it relates to concepts I am familiar with. I see the seven chakra points, check. There are indeed auras around us, mental body and causal body that extend in about the distance in the diagram too. And there are energies involved in these bodies. The tetrahedron part is something I am not familiar with. I withhold judgment.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Oh, i tried it last night and my body SUDDENLY felt much lighter.

I had to stand out in the cold for 15 minutes but it worked!

Orion Constellation was shining bright last night.

I'm not going to deny that you had an experience that conformed the existence of such a thing to you. But you need to base your experiences on objective reality, not just subjective feelings. Do you understand the difference between objective and subjective?

I'm not one to completely dismiss anecdotal evidence. But there has to be some sort of objectivity to it in order to be the least bit credible.

3 minutes ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Jerry Sargeant also discusses how to detox your Pineal Gland in order to open your 3rd Eye.

Stay away from sugar and Fluoride Toothpaste.

Please think for yourself rather then just following the words and teachings of any one person. Independent thought is a precious and rare commodity.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Perhaps you are being too harsh. It may not be against logic but maybe it  is saying that the intellectual process is a different process than the love process. Not a conflicting process. And the love process is what really furthers us in this approach to advancement.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I'm not going to deny that you had an experience that conformed the existence of such a thing to you. But you need to base your experiences on objective reality, not just subjective feelings. Do you understand the difference between objective and subjective?

I'm not one to completely dismiss anecdotal evidence. But there has to be some sort of objectivity to it in order to be the least bit credible.

Please think for yourself rather then just following the words and teachings of any one person. Independent thought is a precious and rare commodity.

in order to get NEW info do research.

Just don't stand in a no growth box.

Be dynamic, not static.

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Perhaps you are being too harsh. It may not be against logic but maybe it  is saying that the intellectual process is a different process than the love process. Not a conflicting process. And the love process is what really furthers us in this approach to advancement.

Advancement = Increase in Vibration Rate

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Simple question: How do you know this?

Google?(laughing so hard right now)

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I looked at the diagram unfamiliar with this Merkaba thing and perhaps it relates to concepts I am familiar with. I see the seven chakra points, check. There are indeed auras around us, mental body and causal body that extend in about the distance in the diagram too. And there are energies involved in these bodies. The tetrahedron part is something I am not familiar with. I withhold judgment.

The 2 tetrahedrons are superimposed.

Also, Jerry Sargeant discusses the 7 Chakra Points.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

Papa, I unfortunately have to be rather strict in order to tell the difference between truth and fiction.

Skepticism is a good thing if applied properly. The only reason you see me on here opposing supposed 'skeptics', is because they aren't being skeptical of concepts such as materialism, only topics regarding the spiritual. Therefore in essence, my criticism of these 'pseudo-skeptics' is that they (in some ways) aren't being skeptical enough, not that they're too skeptical.

I agree with you on certain things papa, but why on earth you decide to fall for each and every ghost video, and each and every piece of anecdotal evidence presented to you is beyond me. You have to be skeptical of everything, not just that which disagrees with your current belief system.

Oh, and as for the idea of love being a 'different process', there is no alternative 'love process' of arriving at the objective truth. I think the message being presented is clear.

• Like 4

I had to invite the Light and Energy from the Orion Constellation into by body and Merkaba.

1st i had to say" It is my intention to fully activate my Merkaba."

6 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I agree with you on certain things papa, but why on earth you decide to fall for each and every ghost video, and each and every piece of anecdotal evidence presented to you is beyond me. 

That is a perpetrated lie on UM. I question many things about the stories and almost always conclude we can never know for sure. And arguing the positive evidence too for a story gets unintentionally (intentionally) interpreted as he bought in hook, line and sinker. These mantras are setup by the pseudo-skeptics. All psychics are fake! Geller is a fake! Papa believes every paranormal story IS (not could be) paranormal! These mantras get repeated so much they become established facts in the pseudo-skeptic community.

13 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Oh, and as for the idea of love being a 'different process', there is no alternative 'love process' of arriving at the objective truth. I think the message being presented is clear.

This approach is not about arriving at objective proof. It is about experiencing the power and energy liberated by love.

There are places for both forming objective beliefs and experiencing the power of love. They are complementary and not contradictory is what I was trying to say.

Peace. 

• Like 4