Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked gym classes now offered in New York

BrooklynGuy

50 minutes ago, Jessica28 said:

Wait...what? :blink: I live in New York but im good so no thank you.

Oh c'mon J28 ... go sign up and attend one ... give us the full lowdown on the swinging and dangling bits ... the wobble and jiggles too ...

:yes:

~

• Like 4

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:10 PM, acute said:

I'm sure they will all be young, implausibly-fit exhibitionists.

It will be a bit like this, but without the cumbersome, restrictive clothing ^_^ .......

• Like 2

Are there very many nudists out there with unattractive bodies? I always assumed it would take someone that's very proud of their bodies to do naked anything. I've never seen a nudist colony but I'd assume those will be the ones to join a gym like this as well as the voyeur types. Maybe it's just a front and is in fact an orgy party.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NightScreams said:

Are there very many nudists out there with unattractive bodies? I always assumed it would take someone that's very proud of their bodies to do naked anything. I've never seen a nudist colony but I'd assume those will be the ones to join a gym like this as well as the voyeur types. Maybe it's just a front and is in fact an orgy party.

Oh good grief! You've never been to a nude beach have you? Most of the people who are nude are the ones you don't want to see. I worked with a girl that didn't hesitate to tell anyone she was a nudist. She is about 5'4" and weighed at least 300 pounds.

• Like 7

On 12/31/2017 at 11:22 AM, acute said:

How can you have a vigorous work-out with your dangly bits flying everywhere?

Right! 

It's bad enough as a man to have things out of place while dressed let alone flying about. :lol:

• Like 5

On 1/2/2018 at 2:31 PM, third_eye said:

Oh c'mon J28 ... go sign up and attend one ... give us the full lowdown on the swinging and dangling bits ... the wobble and jiggles too ...

~

lol :lol:

• Like 5

If they are using the equipment during these naked gym sessions, there needs to be a protocol put in place to deal with the incidence of 'colonic calling cards'.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, acute said:

If they are using the equipment during these naked gym sessions, there needs to be a protocol put in place to deal with the incidence of 'colonic calling cards'.

Pot, Kettle, Black! What about nearly naked hedgepigs climbing over food items?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Pot, Kettle, Black! What about nearly naked hedgehogs climbing over food items?

As you can see, the apple is in unstable equilibrium. I am merely counterbalancing the said food item to prevent rolling and possible bruising and/or splatterage. 

• Like 4

Oh boy, so i am picturing these gym positions being done in the nude:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR7zqnVK05XDJHH0U5ea5

NOT GOOD.

• Like 5

hmmmm ... now i'm a thinking of starting a class right here in my own private abode .... invited members only ... you on for the first Saturday of March @freetoroam ?

~

• Like 4

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

hmmmm ... now i'm a thinking of starting a class right here in my own private abode .... invited members only ... you on for the first Saturday of March @freetoroam ?

I suspect that our good friend freetoroam would rather throw herself off the boat and into the trail of burnt rice, rather than attend your dubious 'fitness' class.

• Like 4

Just now, acute said:

I suspect that our good friend freetoroam would rather throw herself off the boat and into the trail of burnt rice, rather than attend your dubious 'fitness' class.

My classes have a 'blindfold' clause ...

~

• Like 4

10 hours ago, third_eye said:

~

Ah..can not do that day, i am going shopping...naked. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, acute said:

You suspect well my friend. :tu:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Ah..can not do that day, i am going shopping...naked. 

Well if you intend to go flapping around the malls you might as well take some flying lessons ...

:P

~

• Like 2