Jump to content
Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Jcole

Can some help me?

37 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Jcole

I've used boards allot in the past year some real some made by me and friends. One of my friends is a medium and last night we made another board and I talked her into playing well we played we had four spirits. Three was supposed to be good and one bad. Well the last spirit we talked to was a poltergeist also had the power to see future and past. Well he informed us one spirit was bad and was being controlled to sweet talk us and gain our trust by the other bad spirit. I also made him very angry. Them two were after my friend well he said I was next. But skipping to three in the morning my friend completely changed. Her eyes went blood shot at certain point she could only laugh no talking, she could barely answer my questions the ones she knows (she's my bff) well anyway if anyone could tell me how to help her it I would be very thankful. Also not including "T" the demonic entity but the last spirit we talked to David is the poltergeist and even after we stopped playing he's been with me my sister who isn't a full medium yet can only see them. He's been watching me I talked to him on the board for a good hour if not longer and I don't think he's a bad spirit but also new to certain things as in possession and then being able to leave the board of someone could help it would be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ROGER

Close the board , do your protection rituals , then STOP PLAYING WITH IT . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1

As an aside, I'm wondering how you get that much activity so easily? How do you record and process that much information through a board so quickly? The darn thing doesn't move an inch for me, but I realize the players have so much to do with it. I think I am logical and not psychic. People are different, I understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jcole
1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

As an aside, I'm wondering how you get that much activity so easily? How do you record and process that much information through a board so quickly? The darn thing doesn't move an inch for me, but I realize the players have so much to do with it. I think I am logical and not psychic. People are different, I understand.

My friend the one I told you about she's a medium a very strong one. She's had many encounters with demonic entity's I have not I've only experienced them by playing but only listening besides last night I talked and upset one because he was harassing her and when he got super mad he statted moving the pointer in a fast circles until I broke the connection. & then we talked to the one he was controlling who played us. And when three hit **** got crazy. Around 3:50 things came back to normal she doesn't remember anything that happened. I have some recorded. But we played again around 6 and that's when I met David. And we talked till after 7 am and after we lost connection because my friend took her fingers off we said goodbye. Well he never left he was messing with the dream catcher like when we were talking to him. A couple hours later there was an awful smell. It's been hours since all of this but I'm wondering if he and the others can come back now at any time?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

You're on a head strip. The ouija board doesn't summon spirits, but go ahead and use whatever magical placebo you think will help. Besides, the ouija board is just a toy and it works through the subconscious and ideomotor effect. So no ghost, spirits, demons, invisible unicorns are involved. Just your imagination.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

You're on a head strip. The ouija board doesn't summon spirits, but go ahead and use whatever magical placebo you think will help. Besides, the ouija board is just a toy and it works through the subconscious and ideomotor effect. So no ghost, spirits, demons, invisible unicorns are involved. Just your imagination.

So it is your contention that people create these spirits through imagination?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
36 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So it is your contention that people create these spirits through imagination?

Yes. Just as a child that fabricates the monster in their closet. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Yes. Just as a child that fabricates the monster in their closet. 

I think the Ouija Board is a little more complicated then that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
6 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I think the Ouija Board is a little more complicated then that.

Its a toy. So unless you're psychological unbalanced you shouldn't have any problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Its a toy. So unless you're psychological unbalanced you shouldn't have any problems.

Not a toy I would let my kids have.lol!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
8 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Not a toy I would let my kids have.lol!

That's your call. Unconscious fears can cause a lot of the subjective "paranormal" experiences, though they are nothing more than a fear driven head trip. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truthseeker007
Just now, XenoFish said:

That's your call. Unconscious fears can cause a lot of the subjective "paranormal" experiences, though they are nothing more than a fear driven head trip. 

It is not that I would fear it but that the kids wouldn't be able to deal with an attachment if they were to open up something they can't understand.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
8 hours ago, Jcole said:

My friend the one I told you about she's a medium a very strong one. She's had many encounters with demonic entity's I have not I've only experienced them by playing but only listening besides last night I talked and upset one because he was harassing her and when he got super mad he statted moving the pointer in a fast circles until I broke the connection. & then we talked to the one he was controlling who played us. And when three hit **** got crazy. Around 3:50 things came back to normal she doesn't remember anything that happened. I have some recorded. But we played again around 6 and that's when I met David. And we talked till after 7 am and after we lost connection because my friend took her fingers off we said goodbye. Well he never left he was messing with the dream catcher like when we were talking to him. A couple hours later there was an awful smell. It's been hours since all of this but I'm wondering if he and the others can come back now at any time?

Very interesting to me. Now, does someone record with paper and pencil the letters the pointer moves to? And then does that person read it back to you guys such that you have a conversation with the spirits?

You said you have some recorded. Does this mean a video or something I can see?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChaosRose
Posted (edited)

Ouija is a game. That said, the P-SB7 is also a toy, and it sure took me for a ride.

Don't trust any messages you get. 

Even if you just think it's all from your subconscious...that can be a very scary place.

I'll put in my typical plug for the LBRP. That should get rid of anything you've got going on. 

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jcole

Letting everyone know that I'm not weak minded nor have I ever been afraid of a Ouiji Board. Spirits are very real and the board is to. Maybe to the people that think it's a game should do there research.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jcole

And I have videos of my friend at the Devils Hour. I didn't think it was important to record but now I understand why it is. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King
37 minutes ago, Jcole said:

Letting everyone know that I'm not weak minded nor have I ever been afraid of a Ouiji Board. Spirits are very real and the board is to. Maybe to the people that think it's a game should do there research.

Perhaps if you wanted a discussion on getting help with your situation you should've posted in the paranormal section, rather than here in the spirituality vs. skepticism section. Here is where debates of this nature take place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Jcole said:

Letting everyone know that I'm not weak minded nor have I ever been afraid of a Ouiji Board. Spirits are very real and the board is to. Maybe to the people that think it's a game should do there research.

:sleepy: Here, just for you.

https://www.vox.com/2016/10/29/13301590/how-ouija-boards-work-debunked-ideomotor-effect

http://skepdic.com/ouija.html

Yes, because none of us have ever bother to actually look into what's going on. Never mind us, we're just internet idiots.

 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit

Let us try to keep the name calling out of the posts. Even when it's the self inflicted variety.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MauriOra
10 hours ago, Jcole said:

Letting everyone know that I'm not weak minded nor have I ever been afraid of a Ouiji Board. Spirits are very real and the board is to.

KiaOraRa To You....

I Have a Familiarity with what is said here....I live in the Realm of In Between, I know of Energy, Spirit, Soul, etc...

My question to you is...

If you are Powerful, Why are You Scared..??

One with High energy power, such as you, Can not Be Scared....!!!

Especially when Dealing with the Unseen.." Energy "..

If you are Powerful, then have FEAR, you are attracting in the Equal amount of Negative..yucks!!

Spirits trick, lulling into a false comfort, Be Aware of this...

Shut the Ouija now. This is a door..

Bind it in,Gold, Pink and Green Coloured Material, and leave it outside under a Tree or Lovely flowers..Nature..as you bind, say what comes to your mind, But have Balance, Add Love.. Love is Powerful,  dark does not like Love..

Do you know how to clear your home and yours and friends Energies..

If not PM me, I will tell you what to do...

Remember you have Loved Ones and Guides and Protection in Spirit Energy Realm...

Call upon them, For Strength xxx

Kia Kaha..Be Strong..

***

Mo..xx

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:42 PM, Jcole said:

My friend the one I told you about she's a medium a very strong one. She's had many encounters with demonic entity's I have not I've only experienced them by playing but only listening besides last night I talked and upset one because he was harassing her and when he got super mad he statted moving the pointer in a fast circles until I broke the connection. & then we talked to the one he was controlling who played us. And when three hit **** got crazy. Around 3:50 things came back to normal she doesn't remember anything that happened. I have some recorded. But we played again around 6 and that's when I met David. And we talked till after 7 am and after we lost connection because my friend took her fingers off we said goodbye. Well he never left he was messing with the dream catcher like when we were talking to him. A couple hours later there was an awful smell. It's been hours since all of this but I'm wondering if he and the others can come back now at any time?

So you can only talk to these "spirits" when your friend is touching the planchette? This is the same friend that claims to have memory loss when these encounters occur?

Besides the blatant obvious, what exactly do you need help with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Border Collie

I am fairly dubious about all of this.  I believe that life goes on after death, but the ouija board is unconvincing. That being said if I thought I was being harassed by something, or possibly by my own subconscious, I would involve an organisation that believes in such entities such as the Roman Catholic Church or the Spiritualist Church, and ask for their assistance. I think I would do this rather than asking for help on a site such as this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Walker
On 01/01/2018 at 8:55 PM, XenoFish said:

You're on a head strip. The ouija board doesn't summon spirits, but go ahead and use whatever magical placebo you think will help. Besides, the ouija board is just a toy and it works through the subconscious and ideomotor effect. So no ghost, spirits, demons, invisible unicorns are involved. Just your imagination.

While i tend to agree with this i  also remember comments along the lines of,  "people construct beliefs which make them feel safe and comfortable" :)

  I guess that also applies to disbeleifs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma_Acid

A ouija board is a board game. It's nothing more. You guys really need to up your critical thinking skills.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
On 1/1/2018 at 1:46 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

Not a toy I would let my kids have.lol!

Well you could if you wanted to. I guess they hope by the children grow up they will realise it is not real....like father christmas:

Quote

OUIJA GAME

Ages: 8 YEARS & UP
Item: A4812

But we know some  get affected by these games....and just can not grow out of the fantasy zone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.