Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Millennials really Think of Donald Trump

Space Commander Travis

12 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Why should Putin want to divide America?  Under Obama and Hilary, the store would be open for business.  Why destroy a resource (golden goose) and a dupe to play?

lol so which is it, we would have been "open for business" or "at war with Russia in weeks"? LMAO

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bee said:

well Trump's trying his best to do something about that, isn't he... :) 

but draining the swamp  isn't easy and the political elite are fighting back with everything they have to retain power -

will the majority of the younger generation ever be allowed to understand the seismic shift in politics that DJT has spearheaded -
practically single handed -- by sheer force of will and determination -- 

who can forget the rousing inauguration speech -

Look at those fingers! look how much longer Bernie's fingers are! And you know what they  say don't you.  Vote Bernie for Longer Fingers! 

10 hours ago, Area201 said:

From the speeches and general observation he was wearing a navy blazer and not really expensive clothing however. Even if he did, what is he being hypocritical about? Not getting your jab on Bern here. That he has one expensive jacket in the closet he pulls out for special event? You find that funny and that one thing destroys everything else he does? 

Weird freaking logic. If he was driving around a fuel guzzeling hummer, sure okay.

kqpbolIc.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Look at those fingers! look how much longer Bernie's fingers are! And you know what they  say don't you.  Vote Bernie for Longer Fingers! 

now not a lot of people know this but.....

Longer fingers can indicate a curious personality. 

People with short fingers are very good leaders.

:geek:

http://www.healthylifevision.com/hand-size-says-a-lot-about-your-personality/

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

He still has a point.  The records have never been forensically confirmed.  That’s the only way to put this to bed.  However, at this point in time, the point is moot.  It now doesn’t matter.  You’re the only one still hung up on it.  I believe that even Sheriff Joe Arpaio has moved on.

False. I researched the hell out of this stupid allegation if had any merit. Turns out it was totally bogus, Tiny Hands follows a guy named Alex Jones who has thinks everything is a conspiracy, has no filter. He even pushed the stupid Putin propaganda Pizzagate to the Clinton haters, and they fell for it hook line sinker. He them had to apologise on tv for the Fake News he pushed, which Tiny Hands also fell for, on top of the unfounded Obama birther claim. 

Morons. You didn't believe they stuff did you?

• Like 1

we have had a reference to '''tiny hands'''' in this thread :whistle: and here's more info about THAT-

same link

Hand Size Says A Lot About Your Personality

People with smaller hands are prone to take more risks.

You have adventurous and generous spirit if your hands are small. Your personal relationships are often dramatic ones.

You could have pragmatic nature if you have small hands.

You are logical person who solves the problems immediately with direct approach.

B)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Area201 said:

Alex Jones who has thinks everything is a conspiracy, has no filter. He even pushed the stupid Putin propaganda Pizzagate to the Clinton haters, and they fell for it hook line sinker.

You haven't stopped to wonder if seeing everything as Putin Propaganda might be propaganda from the Demoract/Clinton camp? 

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Area201 said:

False. I researched the hell out of this stupid allegation if had any merit. Turns out it was totally bogus, Tiny Hands follows a guy named Alex Jones who has thinks everything is a conspiracy, has no filter. He even pushed the stupid Putin propaganda Pizzagate to the Clinton haters, and they fell for it hook line sinker. He them had to apologise on tv for the Fake News he pushed, which Tiny Hands also fell for, on top of the unfounded Obama birther claim. 

As someone who used to follow Alex Jones (don't judge me) I would say its more likely a partnership between the two (probably paid for by the Kochs) than it is Tiny hands following him. 

• Like 1

Just been reading Trumps end of vacation twits - it seems to me that the longer he is away from the white house - the more out of control his twits become.

although a media correspondent did produce an article arguing that they the twits are directly related to whatever Fox News is airing at that time.

His latest attacks include:

against Pakistan and Palestinians for disrespecting US despite money given to them -  like his attack recently on the UN -  apparently respect is something you buy these days

against North Korea - not really surprising - Kim and Trump seem to enjoy it

against Huma Abedin and Comey asking that they should be jailed - should a president being doing this. Acting as judge jury and executioner?

Against the media - with his ongoing fake news allegations - even going to present his own fake news awards - Hasn't the president more important things to be doing with his time.

and also trying to take credit for an improvement in aviation safety, which he has done nothing to promote.

New year same old Trump.

Oh nearly forgot - he also suggested he had done the Palestinians a great favour by his actions on Jerusalem: Apparently the peace negotiations should be easier now that he has removed that obstacle.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 3

What do you mean? This is the words of a true statesman.  

The Guardian · 1 hour ago

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

against Huma Abedin and Comey asking that they should be jailed - should a president being doing this. Acting as judge jury and executioner?

Have to wonder if a prosecutor isn't looking at that and adding witness intimidation to the list of things to be investigated. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Have to wonder if a prosecutor isn't looking at that and adding witness intimidation to the list of things to be investigated. 

I think he's getting increasingly paranoid with Mueller on his tail.

Edited by Area201
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Against the media - with his ongoing fake news allegations - even going to present his own fake news awards - Hasn't the president more important things to be doing with his time.

Donald has a wicked sense of humour - 

and IMO has turned his Twitter account into an Art Form - speaking directly to '''the People'' - 
in his own way - and never mind all the huffing and puffing of his critics

sock it to them Donald --- :D.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Area201 said:

From the speeches and general observation he was wearing a navy blazer and not really expensive clothing however. Even if he did, what is he being hypocritical about? Not getting your jab on Bern here. That he has one expensive jacket in the closet he pulls out for special event? You find that funny and that one thing destroys everything else he does? 

Weird freaking logic. If he was driving around a fuel guzzeling hummer, sure okay.

kqpbolIc.jpg

Just one of many where Bernie is concerned. He preaches one way for the masses and lives another. $1000 for a jacket is not just expensive it's some people's monthly mortgage payment. I can shake my head at him, and those who can't "see" it, whenever I wish. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gromdor said:

I'm curious about what the millennials think about the baby boomers.  I see the snowflake and crybaby jabs from the baby boomers both here and on my Facebook.  But the millennials seem to responding with stuff like, "We should cut social security to pay the deficit, baby boomers had their whole lives to earn the money with the jobs they brag about."

I'd like to think it was just isolated back and forth, but if the bulk of the millennials feel this way then I see a potentially painful future for some of our elderly.

My favourite response is:

If I had a penny for every time a baby boomer complained about 'whining millenials', I might be able to afford a house one day. 

3 hours ago, bee said:

we have had a reference to '''tiny hands'''' in this thread :whistle: and here's more info about THAT-

same link

Hand Size Says A Lot About Your Personality

People with smaller hands are prone to take more risks.

You have adventurous and generous spirit if your hands are small. Your personal relationships are often dramatic ones.

You could have pragmatic nature if you have small hands.

You are logical person who solves the problems immediately with direct approach.

B)

Based on what seems 5obbe someone's random blog. 

Again, I can find websites claiming the queen is a lizard if I look enough. Doesn't make it any more true. 

@bee I wonder if the WH will get an award - after all its up there with the 'best' of them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Try again.  SS began in 37(?) under FDR.  That’s where this debt started.  And now, the government needs to find an equitable way to end it.  It is a Ponzi scheme but it wasn’t our choice to get into it.  I wish you had understood what I wrote (oh well).  The lion’s share is taken up by all the social programs.  Government should only be spending on defense and general welfare, which includes the debt.  The only duty of government is to protect the security of its citizens, not nanny or enslave them.  True, it stems from a taunt but it’s based on a serious matter.

The whole social security thing wasn't really my point.  It was just something spiteful that a millennial wanted to do to baby boomers so they could share the pain and retribution for the taunts.  I was more curious on whether this animosity is really that wide spread.  Let's face it, if your grand kids hate you, they are going to put you in a crappy nursing home.  My question was, "Do all of them dislike you as much as you seem to dislike them?".  

2 hours ago, Setton said:

Based on what seems 5obbe someone's random blog. 

Again, I can find websites claiming the queen is a lizard if I look enough. Doesn't make it any more true. 

awww never mind... did someone say something nice about DJT's hands --- :hmm:

just the one point about '''direct approach''' -- that's true of the Don -- and it's that directness that people often can't
handle and wish he would be more like other politicians who take a vague, winding path often end up saying more
or less nothing - but Trump doesn't work like that - 

1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

@bee I wonder if the WH will get an award - after all its up there with the 'best' of them.

wonder no more --- the answer is 'no'

;)

7 hours ago, Area201 said:

Apparently the previous President of the United States, voted Most Admired Man in this poll. Unusual for a current President not to be on top. You really need to catch up.

Tiny Hands ego must be damaged, trying to overcompensate with bigger button tweets. 

<double face palm>

13 minutes ago, bee said:

wonder no more --- the answer is 'no'

;)

Eh, Kellyanne Conway got the runner up for the "Crookie Awards".  She works for the white house, no?   That was just a quick google search too.

https://crooksandliars.com/2017/12/2017-crookie-awards-runner-kellyanne

Hmm, Trump got 3rd in NME Villian of the Year Award.

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-awards/vo5-nme-awards-2017-villain-of-the-year-1956536

They need to try harder.  They aren't going to make America Great if they keep coming in second and third in things!

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Eh, Kellyanne Conway got the runner up for the "Crookie Awards".  She works for the white house, no?   That was just a quick google search too.

https://crooksandliars.com/2017/12/2017-crookie-awards-runner-kellyanne

Hmm, Trump got 3rd in NME Villian of the Year Award.

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-awards/vo5-nme-awards-2017-villain-of-the-year-1956536

They need to try harder.  They aren't going to make America Great if they keep coming in second and third in things!

*slow hand clap* - 

I thought RAyMO was talking about the awards Trump's talking about announcing on Monday :) 

Just now, bee said:

*slow hand clap* - 

I thought RAyMO was talking about the awards Trump's talking about announcing on Monday :) 

Well yeah,  no one gives themselves a negative award.  That would be like a bully giving himself a "swirlie".

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Its truly not as black and white as you try and make it seem.

Actually, it is.  Most things are shades of gray but a few things are black and white.  The Constitution is one such thing.

Without healthcare no one can be secure, as for the debt by ignoring healthcare before the age of medicare and social security all you're doing is ensuring that the debt will balloon by having an unhealthy populace entering the government doles. 

You’re beginning to conflate two different things.  Most of the time, they are a blur but you contrast the difference well.  Healthcare is a natural right but that means it is up to the individual to secure.  But what you are getting at is health insurance.  Waiting on the government to provide is not very secure.  In the bottom line, they are not the same.  Health insurance raises special interest groups above the general population.  That does not establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, or secure the Blessings of Liberty.  If anything, it robs us of these things.  It is not the place of government to create a stigma that places one group over the other.  There are exceptions like vets, but they have earned it.  It is not the place of government to penalize a 60-year-old woman to have to pay for pre-natal care, etc.  The nation should not be forced to pay for the poor choices of the individual that does not take care of themselves.  Not everybody needs or wants health insurance.  As far as healthcare goes, there are other options like concierge memberships and a long list of other things.  And for the most part, government doesn’t have to get involved.  The less government gets involved the better chances it has at fulfilling its charges.  Yes, there are people that get a bad deal in life but that is what faith-based charities are for supplemented with government help.  But to force people to just become cogs in a machine enables that bad luck attitude into the collective fiber of society and that is far more dangerous than not having health insurance.  People will have no incentive to stay healthy and that will become a drain on resources and eventual implementation of death panels.  If you want to stop this, then don’t have government doles.  When people become aware of their own mortality, they tend to make the right decisions.

Ironically while the GOP railed against the Obamacare mandate , that mandate itself was designed to help the overall budget in the long run.

No, it was not.  It was going to add a trillion easily to the debt.  People are lazy.  They would become less healthy because they have “health insurance”.  But it would make them more docile to further social engineering.  The Progressives still don’t understand that technology changes all the time, human nature does not.

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

lol so which is it, we would have been "open for business" or "at war with Russia in weeks"? LMAO

Well, Obama and Hilary was giving away the store and the GOP Establishment was wanting war with Russia.  Then, to cover their tracks (since Hilary didn’t become President), the Progressives are calling for collusion and a threat to our democracy, etc.  Trump put an end to it all.  He’s relegated the children to the kid’s table.

7 hours ago, Area201 said:

I’ve researched the Hell out of this and it still holds merit.  But you need to move on now.  It really doesn’t matter.  Interesting that you are trying to tie Pizzagate and the Birther movement together?  Is your argument that weak?  I think most people figured out that Pizzagate was fishy.  At least Jones apologized.  He took the hit and moved on.  How many of the MSM apologize?  They don’t, just double down.  Until Obama’s records are openly examined forensically, the stigma remains.  After witnessing what Hilary had done and the apparatus that Obama built, sort of reopens the case, but let’s not.