Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Vlad the Mighty

What Millennials really Think of Donald Trump

169 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Setton
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bee said:

 

awww never mind... did someone say something nice about DJT's hands --- :hmm:

just the one point about '''direct approach''' -- that's true of the Don -- and it's that directness that people often can't
handle and wish he would be more like other politicians who take a vague, winding path often end up saying more
or less nothing - but Trump doesn't work like that - 

No, someone posted unsubstantiated made-up drivel as if it was fact. 

 

Nevermind, I can see why you like Trump now. You have so much in common. 

And for someone who likes straight talking, Trump does get upset when people disagree. 

Edited by Setton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Area201
3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

<double face palm>

Why? you asked who the poll had at #1 and I gave you the answer. Don't ask stupid questions next time. If you're being sarcastic just add the /s tag, it helps online. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Area201
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Interesting that you are trying to tie Pizzagate and the Birther movement together?  Is your argument that weak?

These were two big fake news stories at the time, and no I don't need to tie them together. The birther bs was debunked on multiple levels, every level.

1. Expert analysis by John Woodman

2. Independent take (or viewed generally as) Snopes conclusion that allegation is false (granted partly uses Woodman's examination)

3. Tiny Hands admits publicly "Barrack Obama was born in the United States."  

At this point if you're still "on the fence" or think it has "merit" (which you sound like from comments) only reason I can imagine is you must be right and can't bring yourself to admit you were in fact wrong or misled at least. It's okay, I've believed a few cases/people that later turned out to be fake. Just admit and accept the Real News, don't be a snowflake, swallow the truth and move on.

Edited by Area201

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
12 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

 

I guess I missed something.  I thought it was China supplying NK with oil??  If it is Russia, isn’t it a bit premature for Putin to stop giving Trump flattery?  That doesn’t sound very smart.  This country is far from being destroyed.  Putin wouldn’t be discarding an ace just to sell a bit of oil to NK.  America is getting stronger, if you haven’t noticed.

 

 

I think you are just sick, mentally ill.  I suppose this is Trump Derangement Syndrome.

 

Of course you missed something.  Kind of hard not to with your head in the sand.  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-russia-oil-exclus/exclusive-russian-tankers-fueled-north-korea-via-transfers-at-sea-sources-idUSKBN1EN1OJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
11 hours ago, bee said:

 

we have had a reference to '''tiny hands'''' in this thread :whistle: and here's more info about THAT-

same link

Hand Size Says A Lot About Your Personality

People with smaller hands are prone to take more risks.

You have adventurous and generous spirit if your hands are small. Your personal relationships are often dramatic ones.

You could have pragmatic nature if you have small hands.

You are logical person who solves the problems immediately with direct approach.

B)

LOL, I clicked the link, and the "Next Story" was "Man Finds Cures For All Diseases: HIV, Cancer, Diabetes".  I don't think I'm going to be trusting this source.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Area201
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Look at those fingers! look how much longer Bernie's fingers are! And you know what they  say don't you.  Vote Bernie for Longer Fingers! 

 

Well there is actually a theorized condition called short man syndrome or Napoleon Complex, that can extend to other parts of the body or perceived inadequacies. Some of the most ruthless types Hitler, Stalin, have had such in height and/or in case of Hitler (allegedly missing a testicle, though we can't be 100% sure). Putin is of short stature also.

This leads to overcompensating, which can be good and positive to a degree, but as we see can be very very bad for society and those around them. Someone with long fingers or not lacking physically might not have to resort to some forced conquests that only are taken up by the one with the personal inferiority complex. Bernie with his longer fingers is a bonus, though not the reason to vote for him surely, or should not disqualify anyone or Tiny Hands even. If we are voting for President, I'd take small things into consideration only after the core arguments, maybe as a tie-breaker. 

"Napoleon complex" is a theorized condition occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behaviour, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives." 

Edited by Area201

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michelle
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Area201 said:

Well there is actually a theorized condition called short man syndrome or Napoleon Complex, that can extend to other parts of the body or perceived inadequacies.

Maybe it's because they were discriminated against for physical abnormalities. It's not very PC of people to make fun of physical abnormalities...whatever they are. If it were anyone but Trump people would be outraged at the ridicule.

Edited by Michelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
1 hour ago, Area201 said:

These were two big fake news stories at the time, and no I don't need to tie them together. The birther bs was debunked on multiple levels, every level.

1. Expert analysis by John Woodman

2. Independent take (or viewed generally as) Snopes conclusion that allegation is false (granted partly uses Woodman's examination)

3. Tiny Hands admits publicly "Barrack Obama was born in the United States."  

At this point if you're still "on the fence" or think it has "merit" (which you sound like from comments) only reason I can imagine is you must be right and can't bring yourself to admit you were in fact wrong or misled at least. It's okay, I've believed a few cases/people that later turned out to be fake. Just admit and accept the Real News, don't be a snowflake, swallow the truth and move on.

Pizzagate occurred years after the Birther movement.  They were not at the same time.  The fake news story going around is that Trump was in collusion with Putin.  The birther story was never debunked, but it doesn’t matter anymore, just move on.  It’s going to remain an asterisk in the history books.  The Photoshop proof is a wild goose chase.  It doesn’t prove forgery or a debunk.  Even a public admission by Trump is not authoritative.  The only way to debunk it is a full forensic examination of the microfilm in its current location.  Until then, it is an Unexplained-Mystery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Area201
5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

The fake news story going around is that Trump was in collusion with Putin

That's being investigated by competent people, Mueller, a former FBI director. 

Will see if it's fake news or real news and who will be fired for "treason" or before that possibly "high crimes and misdemeanors" if he decides to fire everyone involved, thus obstruction of justice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
3 hours ago, Area201 said:

Why? you asked who the poll had at #1 and I gave you the answer. Don't ask stupid questions next time. If you're being sarcastic just add the /s tag, it helps online. 

You seriously needed a sarcasm tag??  If you don't want a stupid question, don't post a stupid statement.  Q.E.D.  I suppose I could post my favorite Mike Myers quote...  But I won't.  Let's wait for Trump to be out of office for a dozen years and then see.  Trump has the potential of being one of the most beloved Presidents in recent history.  It just depends on how he manages the children around him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
7 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

You seriously needed a sarcasm tag??  If you don't want a stupid question, don't post a stupid statement.  Q.E.D.  I suppose I could post my favorite Mike Myers quote...  But I won't.  Let's wait for Trump to be out of office for a dozen years and then see.  Trump has the potential of being one of the most beloved Presidents in recent history.  It just depends on how THE CHILD IS MANAGED BY THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM.

 

Fixed that for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
2 minutes ago, Area201 said:

That's being investigated by competent people, Mueller, a former FBI director. 

Will see if it's fake news or real news and who will be fired for "treason" or before that possibly "high crimes and misdemeanors" if he decides to fire everyone involved, thus obstruction of justice. 

Please hold your breath.  Where is the evidence?  It takes this long to build a case?  No, it doesn’t, but further investigation will only reveal the corruption of Obama and Clinton, but that is going to come out anyway.  Mueller is only playing by the old FBI playbook that was developed from their most famous case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Area201
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

You seriously needed a sarcasm tag??  If you don't want a stupid question, don't post a stupid statement.  Q.E.D.  I suppose I could post my favorite Mike Myers quote...  But I won't.  Let's wait for Trump to be out of office for a dozen years and then see.  Trump has the potential of being one of the most beloved Presidents in recent history.  It just depends on how he manages the children around him.

 

Highly successful people do not share your opinion, instead have the direct opposite opinion.

VveLsNz.jpg

A large segment of population views him as the child that needs handling and an embarrassment. TinyTrumps

uw7h8own3w701.jpg

Edited by Area201
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Fixed that for you.

Your position is that weak?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
1 minute ago, Area201 said:

Highly successful people do not share your opinion, instead have the direct opposite opinion.

VveLsNz.jpg

A large segment of population views him as the child that needs handling and an embarrassment. TinyTrumps

hrb6qbhf0x701.jpg

Cute.  Don’t you think Trump is wise enough to treat Kim in the only manner that actually works?  Treating him and his predecessors as adults hasn’t worked for over 30 years.  Time to try something different.  Wisdom is knowing when to fight fire with fire.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
5 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Your position is that weak?

 

 

 

I don't have a position on that.  Sure, he could end up being a great President.  Anything can happen.  But, as it pertains to the article, and title in question, one of the biggest gripes against Trump is his immaturity, and the way he goes about things.  I don't think that stems from the "children" around him as you put it.  It stems from the man himself.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
16 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I don't have a position on that.

You could have fooled me.

 

Sure, he could end up being a great President.  Anything can happen.  But, as it pertains to the article, and title in question, one of the biggest gripes against Trump is his immaturity, and the way he goes about things.  I don't think that stems from the "children" around him as you put it.  It stems from the man himself.  

The biggest gripe isn’t his immaturity, it is the immaturity of those that don’t like him.  They got their nose bent out of shape because he is not acting the way they want.  They are the ones throwing fits.  No doubt he is unorthodox in his manner but that is the shock to the system we need.  He’s playing hardball with all his detractors and it gets them out of their comfort zone, their safe place and they go crying.  That is a show worth the price of admission.  In a good way, Trump is Mr. Potter and in this scenario, Mr. Potter wins.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
22 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Correct!  We need to think the ideas through first and consider the implications.  Not just try to go for the knee-jerk solutions that lead to more government control.  It's like the Big Pharma paradigm.  Take a pill for some disease then you need another pill to ease the side effects of the first pill, then another pill for another side effect.  No wonder that Americans are unhealthy.  This is the socialist playbook.  Sure, there are times when you need to just get something in place to quickly replace something else, but you can't just walk away.  You need to figure out what you're going to do when that first something reaches its end-of-life before it happens.  Unfortunately, that has been the status quo of both parties following in the footsteps of the great Native American chief, Iwalkaway.

Your post is an inspiration for a thread full of posts full of pet peeves. Some of them are connected to the pharmaceutical industry. You mentioned some of them. I'll add ads and commercials to the list. The commercials should be banned just like alcohol and tobacco ones. They probably hook scores of hypochondriacs on unnecessary drugs that do more harm than good. They make me miss the cheesy, corny TV ads of my youth. It seems like they make up disorders to sell medicine to gullible consumers. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
18 hours ago, Area201 said:

I'd rather have a 45 year old with newer ideas rooted in experience of old ideas.

That's the best of both worlds. Sadly, Generation X is the Jan Brady of generations, so middle children will be ignored because it's always "Boomers, Boomers, Boomers".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
15 hours ago, bee said:

 

we have had a reference to '''tiny hands'''' in this thread :whistle: and here's more info about THAT-

same link

Hand Size Says A Lot About Your Personality

People with smaller hands are prone to take more risks.

You have adventurous and generous spirit if your hands are small. Your personal relationships are often dramatic ones.

You could have pragmatic nature if you have small hands.

You are logical person who solves the problems immediately with direct approach.

B)

Something tells me that you have tiny hands. Good luck finding gloves that fit. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Your post is an inspiration for a thread full of posts full of pet peeves. Some of them are connected to the pharmaceutical industry. You mentioned some of them. I'll add ads and commercials to the list. The commercials should be banned just like alcohol and tobacco ones. They probably hook scores of hypochondriacs on unnecessary drugs that do more harm than good. They make me miss the cheesy, corny TV ads of my youth. It seems like they make up disorders to sell medicine to gullible consumers. 

Ummm..alcohol commercials are banned?  Pretty sure I just saw Mila Kunis in a Jim Beam commercial.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
4 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Something tells me that you have tiny hands. Good luck finding gloves that fit. ;)

Slightly off topic:  Whenever I have to order gloves for the guys, I always have to order larges. No one ever uses the small or mediums- they just sit in the gangbox with grumbled complaints from the guys. I never understood the fixation with the idea of having large hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77

 

6 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Please hold your breath.  Where is the evidence?  It takes this long to build a case?

Ha! Um yeah it takes this long to build a case. Ive been investigated by the feds once and the staties once and each lasted longer than this investigation has thus far, and I assure you the litany of corruption Trump and friends are wallowing in is much much more complex than what I had going on. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

 

Ha! Um yeah it takes this long to build a case. Ive been investigated by the feds once and the staties once and each lasted longer than this investigation has thus far, and I assure you the litany of corruption Trump and friends are wallowing in is much much more complex than what I had going on. 

 

So have I for clearance investigation.  It was shortly after 9-11.  It took an extra long time.  You have agents with case loads of multiple ongoing investigations.  In Trump's case, there is a dedicated team of rabidly anti-Trump investigators.  They have access to all the intel.  If something was there, some sort of indictment would have already been brought.  Manafort and Flynn are being charged with crimes not associated with Russian collusion.  The FBI is excellent at finding crime.  That's any crime.  If they investigated everyone here, I bet you they'll find some crime that everyone is guilty of.  Flynn lied on his sf86 and the feds are running a shakedown.  The kind of "omission" Flynn did is among many oversights that are usually made on the form and corrected in the interview.  As a General involved in intel himself, he probably has gone through many reinvestigations.  If something was found that was irreconcilable, the usual course of action is just to fire them.  It's interesting that if I had done a fraction of what Hilary did, I'd be spending the next 20 years in Leavenworth.  But I suspect that because Mueller's team has access to all the intel, they can't go too far without uncovering the guilt of Obama and Clinton.  So they are stuck and all they can do is bully the low hanging fruit waiting for anything to fall out.  It doesn't have to pertain to collusion with the Russians.  There should be Congressional oversight to determine if this charade should end.  If they would only change their focus from Trump to Hilary, people would be going to jail within months.  That is if others are interested in justice and defending this nation.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2018 at 4:07 AM, bee said:

 

Donald has a wicked sense of humour - 

and IMO has turned his Twitter account into an Art Form - speaking directly to '''the People'' - 
in his own way - and never mind all the huffing and puffing of his critics

sock it to them Donald --- :D.

Colbert did a billboard for it.

180104050831-colbert-trump-media-awards-

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.