Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Vlad the Mighty

What Millennials really Think of Donald Trump

169 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Paranormal Panther
21 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I haven't done the leg work, but what I think is happening is that there *ARE* two versions of the song.  One is rarer but we hear it just enough to 'swear' we've heard it 'that way'.  But at this point, this is just speculation.

That ties into my theory. First, there's the original source. Then, other sources spread the wrong version of it far and wide so that the wrong version is heard or seen as much or more as the right version. It likely explains why many people mess up movie lines.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
16 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

As Panther said, it's the Mandela effect. There was a lengthy thread about it a little while ago, until it got closed. 

Even that got closed! Not to sound all Mandela affected, but I seem to remember more lenient mods.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King

I'm so beyond sick of the previous generations s**ting on millennials while they continuously screw us over...

I got news for you, millennials are overwhelmingly incredibly left-leaning liberals who support things like democratic socialism, which means it's only a matter of time before the previous generations die off. Then we'll be the ones in control, and our social democratic policies will finally begin to take effect. That is if you don't already screw us over beyond repair before then. No matter how much you guys b**** about us, this future is inevitable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
7 hours ago, aztek said:

 

And stuff like this just shows how out of touch with the modern workplace your generation is. 

You try to mock millennials but in reality, you're as likely to be hired in a modern company for your social media skills as you are for your expertise in Microsoft Office. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agent0range
32 minutes ago, Setton said:

And stuff like this just shows how out of touch with the modern workplace your generation is. 

You try to mock millennials but in reality, you're as likely to be hired in a modern company for your social media skills as you are for your expertise in Microsoft Office. 

Absolutely.  There is a great book called "The Groundswell" that is taught in college IT classes that focuses on business and advertisement presence on social media.  A well executed social media campaign that costs one persons salary WILL be far more effective than a $3,000,000 30 second Super Bowl ad.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solipsi Rai

I put it like this: millennials (born from 1983-2001) are social Liberals without the restraints of PC-ness, they rather want the kind of social democracy Europe has, and fiscal conservatives without puritanical moralism, definitely with a good education. The next generation shall inherit the earth after the current establishment dies out or retires. I'm born in 1980 - generation Y, the worst place between Boomers and Millennials, so I worry about if my generation ever gets noticed like the others. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
14 minutes ago, Solipsi Rai said:

I put it like this: millennials (born from 1983-2001) are social Liberals without the restraints of PC-ness, they rather want the kind of social democracy Europe has, and fiscal conservatives without puritanical moralism, definitely with a good education. The next generation shall inherit the earth after the current establishment dies out or retires. I'm born in 1980 - generation Y, the worst place between Boomers and Millennials, so I worry about if my generation ever gets noticed like the others. 

You forgot Generation X! Thus is ever the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
6 hours ago, Setton said:

And stuff like this just shows how out of touch with the modern workplace your generation is. 

You try to mock millennials but in reality, you're as likely to be hired in a modern company for your social media skills as you are for your expertise in Microsoft Office. 

LMAO.  you just made the best joke of the day. keep them coming, do not forget to  get offended, lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
5 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Absolutely.  There is a great book called "The Groundswell" that is taught in college IT classes that focuses on business and advertisement presence on social media.  A well executed social media campaign that costs one persons salary WILL be far more effective than a $3,000,000 30 second Super Bowl ad.  

yes,because only millennials can do  SM campaigns,  talking about out of touch with reality. lol

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
10 hours ago, Aquila King said:

I got news for you, millennials are overwhelmingly incredibly left-leaning liberals who support things like democratic socialism, which means it's only a matter of time before the previous generations die off. Then we'll be the ones in control,

We are the masters now. 

That sounds a little Gestapo, don't you think? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
8 hours ago, Setton said:

And stuff like this just shows how out of touch with the modern workplace your generation is. 

You try to mock millennials but in reality, you're as likely to be hired in a modern company for your social media skills as you are for your expertise in Microsoft Office. 

That's all very well and good for jobs for which Socialist Media skills are important, like advertising and PR and so on, but how many of therm are really necessary or important? Are they much use for jobs requiring practical skills? Or is the hope that people will no longer need practical skills because Google will do it all for us, with the robot personal assistants and self-driving cars, and if there is anything for which any practical skills are needed, they can hire people from Mexico or Poland to do it nice and cheap?  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

remind  me how many SM anti trump campaigns achieved desired results?  before during and after election???  i can think of round number 0 and what does majority of millennials do best? compliant, get offended, play race\sex\....etc card, and acuse everyone of racism, homophobia, sexism.........they love braking and burning stuff,  just ask bakerly and nyc residents. what a wasted generation, for the most part.

 

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
6 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

That's all very well and good for jobs for which Socialist Media skills are important, like advertising and PR and so on, but how many of therm are really necessary or important? Are they much use for jobs requiring practical skills? Or is the hope that people will no longer need practical skills because Google will do it all for us, with the robot personal assistants and self-driving cars, and if there is anything for which any practical skills are needed, they can hire people from Mexico or Poland to do it nice and cheap?  

those  skills have their place, but one has to be absolute idiot to think those skills are exclusive to millennials.  yet some character traits  that are exclusive ,for the most part, make them highly undesirable for work environment.  i see kids in their 20 rotate faster than any other generation at workplaces, and i see many workplaces.  if you look at trades (plumbing, electrical, carpenters,  ,,,,,,,,) , you will see very few kids doing those jobs,  mostly older guys, and foreign workers. sure there are some young kids that do those jobs, they are excellent at those jobs, but they are very few and far between

Edited by aztek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hawken

Millenniels may not like Trump but ole Bill likes Ivanka.

 

Bill-Clinton.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sakari
22 hours ago, Aquila King said:

I'm so beyond sick of the previous generations s**ting on millennials while they continuously screw us over...

I got news for you, millennials are overwhelmingly incredibly left-leaning liberals who support things like democratic socialism, which means it's only a matter of time before the previous generations die off. Then we'll be the ones in control, and our social democratic policies will finally begin to take effect. That is if you don't already screw us over beyond repair before then. No matter how much you guys b**** about us, this future is inevitable.

I am glad I may be dead at that time actually. You guys are killing me more each day. The US will be taken over by someone, and will not even take force to do it when "you guys" are in control.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
preacherman76
22 hours ago, Aquila King said:

I'm so beyond sick of the previous generations s**ting on millennials while they continuously screw us over...

I got news for you, millennials are overwhelmingly incredibly left-leaning liberals who support things like democratic socialism, which means it's only a matter of time before the previous generations die off. Then we'll be the ones in control, and our social democratic policies will finally begin to take effect. That is if you don't already screw us over beyond repair before then. No matter how much you guys b**** about us, this future is inevitable.

Na, by the time we die off, and that’s a long time, half of you will have wised up and hopefully become conservative libertarians. 

I think there are a lot more conservatives among you then you know. You just don’t tolerate them speaking. That doesn’t do any good in the voting booth though. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
19 minutes ago, Hawkin said:

Millenniels may not like Trump but ole Bill likes Ivanka.

 

Bill-Clinton.jpg

Well, Chelsea and Ivanka were BFFs.  They might have even had sleepovers.

I think he was checking out Melania though.  Check out the pictures of the Clintons and the Trumps together and tell me where Bill's hands are in most of those photos....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paranormal Panther
2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Na, by the time we die off, and that’s a long time, half of you will have wised up and hopefully become conservative libertarians. 

I think there are a lot more conservatives among you then you know. You just don’t tolerate them speaking. That doesn’t do any good in the voting booth though. 

Don't forget Generation Z. They may become a thorn in leftist Millennials' sides. They supposedly are more conservative and more traditional than their immediate elders. They are to Millennials what we are to Boomers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty

So what comes after Generation Z? See, they never think of these things do thay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

they'll start using emojies, cuz generation living then may only understand that, may even do away with letters completely.  they already doing away with cursive writing,  and  can't do simple math without a computer.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO
19 minutes ago, aztek said:

they'll start using emojies, cuz generation living then may only understand that, may even do away with letters completely.

Well, it was good enough for the Egyptians

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

yea, it was for a civilization that did not have running water, electricity,  used animals for transportation,   that was definitely good enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAyMO

sorry It wasn't a serious comment I should have used one of these :D

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad the Mighty
1 hour ago, RAyMO said:

Well, it was good enough for the Egyptians

As someone said on twitter..

DQXoEqOUQAI1ZSv.jpg

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.