Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
KimbyKim

Looking for help to find my engagement ring

KimbyKim

Hi I am desperately reaching out to try and find my engagement ring. It has been lost for a few months now. I feel I need to know if it’s time to let go. I am unsure if it’s still in my house or if it is outwith and I will never see it again. Thank you in advance and hope I have written this in the correct area. 

I cannot find it anywhere. I am almost feeling this is one of many many things that is happening to me and I feel someone may be trying to curse me. I know it sounds ridiculous but I have been told at 2 readings that I have to watch my back and that someone is trying to sabotage me. 

Thanks you for taking the time to read this 

FrigFaceoftheskies

Your nervousness is causing you to give in to negative thoughts.  Curses don't exist except the one you put on yourself.  Get a metal detector and look in the grass.

• Like 1

KimbyKim

Thank you for replying to this. I shall see if I can locate one. Thank you 

kuzmal

I also immediately got the impression of dirt.  Do you have a garden?  

• Like 1

KimbyKim

Hi yes I do have a garden. It’s a very small garden and I have looked but to no avail. I also have a dog and walk her regularly so I wondered if it could be lost when walking her. I got a new kitchen fitted last year and before emptying the existing kitchen my ring I’m 90% sure was in the kitchen. Me and my partner were packing things into boxes. I asked where was my ring as it was under the spice rack. He said he hadn’t seen it but had since boxed everything up. I assumed it was in one of the boxes. However I’ve never seen it again. And I’m honesty not sure it definitely was even then that it was lost. But I do have a feeling it has fallen on the kitchen floor when we were packing and then then the floor was ripped up the following day and the whole kitchen emptied. Thanks for replying