Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unnerving Experiences

Spacey Casey

I've been posting this on a few sites to see if I can get some feedback, so I thought I would try here as well. I’d like to start by saying that I have experienced paranormal activity or otherwise unexplained happenings for a majority of my life. For the most part, if I don’t pay close attention or dabble in the occult I don’t experience much.

But I’ve been having trouble sleeping the past few nights after an event left me feeling spooked. Earlier this week, my partner tells me that I shot up in my sleep and said “He’s here for me.” Now, I do talk in my sleep and have a tendency to sleepwalk, so I wasn’t too concerned about it and laughed it off stating that I was the best sleeping partner (because of the creepy factor). In short, I didn’t think much of it. Then, two nights ago, I woke to the sound of scratching near the ceiling above the head of the bed. Then, I heard a male voice whisper, “She’s here.” The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I looked over to my fiance to see if he was still asleep but he just looked at me and said, “I heard it too.” I could have explained away the scratching as maybe mice in the walls, but the fact that it was followed by a voice that 2 people heard clear as day has left me questioning what is going on here. (And I knew that he had heard the same thing I did because when I asked what he heard he could repeat it without me telling him the words that I had heard.)

As added information, I was talking with my mother on the phone the day after Christmas and we got to talking about past paranormal experiences. When we brought up the one where I had experienced scratch marks on my door at college (along with doors opening behind me without any physical person being there) a loud static came over the phone and the call was dropped. Neither of us were able to call the other back for a few minutes, and when we got back on the phone we both made comments about how weird the experience was. Then my mom brought up the other time we had talked about paranormal topics on the phone and we had heard a growl on her end (I heard it over the phone, she had heard it behind her).

Mind you, there are many experiences that I've had over the years, but these are some of the events that I think are related to one another. I don't live in the same state as my family anymore, and all of these events have happened at various places, so it's not bound by location.

Does anyone have any advice or thoughts on what may be going on? I would appreciate your thoughts. I am looking into night vision recording equipment to see if I can catch anything happening while I am asleep, but so far (with what I have) it's just too dark to pick anything up (and I am on a budget). 

Edited by Spacey Casey
  • Like 3

Good on you for holding back what you heard to see if it could be verified.

Just don't bother buying yourself cams. 

Do the LBRP. You can find it on youtube for free.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Spacey Casey said:

Does anyone have any advice or thoughts on what may be going on? I would appreciate your thoughts. 

It does seem likely you encountered some real paranormal phenomena. It is confirming the way your fiancé heard the same thing and he told you what was said before you told him. At least that makes it very unlikely that you were just dreaming or hallucinating as many would like to say. It does sounds as though you are one of those more psychic energy people.

The only advice I have is to stay strong spiritually and psychologically and likely no harm will ever come to you from this beyond just being spooked out once in awhile.  If the problem becomes serious, there are self-help and professional avenues out there to pursue if you do some online research. Don't play the Ouija or anything where you open yourself to the unknown. You are not the first with this type of activity.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, Anonymous12321 said:

Thats interesting. Not sure what it could be though. I live a boring life so I cant really do much to help.

Interesting response

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Spacey Casey said:

I've been posting this on a few sites to see if I can get some feedback, so I thought I would try here as well. I’d like to start by saying that I have experienced paranormal activity or otherwise unexplained happenings for a majority of my life. For the most part, if I don’t pay close attention or dabble in the occult I don’t experience much.

But I’ve been having trouble sleeping the past few nights after an event left me feeling spooked. Earlier this week, my partner tells me that I shot up in my sleep and said “He’s here for me.” Now, I do talk in my sleep and have a tendency to sleepwalk, so I wasn’t too concerned about it and laughed it off stating that I was the best sleeping partner (because of the creepy factor). In short, I didn’t think much of it. Then, two nights ago, I woke to the sound of scratching near the ceiling above the head of the bed. Then, I heard a male voice whisper, “She’s here.” The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I looked over to my fiance to see if he was still asleep but he just looked at me and said, “I heard it too.” I could have explained away the scratching as maybe mice in the walls, but the fact that it was followed by a voice that 2 people heard clear as day has left me questioning what is going on here. (And I knew that he had heard the same thing I did because when I asked what he heard he could repeat it without me telling him the words that I had heard.)

As added information, I was talking with my mother on the phone the day after Christmas and we got to talking about past paranormal experiences. When we brought up the one where I had experienced scratch marks on my door at college (along with doors opening behind me without any physical person being there) a loud static came over the phone and the call was dropped. Neither of us were able to call the other back for a few minutes, and when we got back on the phone we both made comments about how weird the experience was. Then my mom brought up the other time we had talked about paranormal topics on the phone and we had heard a growl on her end (I heard it over the phone, she had heard it behind her).

Mind you, there are many experiences that I've had over the years, but these are some of the events that I think are related to one another. I don't live in the same state as my family anymore, and all of these events have happened at various places, so it's not bound by location.

Does anyone have any advice or thoughts on what may be going on? I would appreciate your thoughts. I am looking into night vision recording equipment to see if I can catch anything happening while I am asleep, but so far (with what I have) it's just too dark to pick anything up (and I am on a budget). 

I agree with Choas Rose an Id add maybe stay away from the occult energy.Somtimes people tend to be bothered by restless energies dabbling in such things..

Oh wow, thank you for all the responses! I logged off yesterday shortly after posting this thread and was surprised to see so many notifications. I might try the LBRP, but I will need to do more research on it just because I'm uncomfortable trying things that I am unfamiliar with. I've been trying to just put my blinders up (so to speak) and ignore most of what's been going on to see if it will stop on its own. As for the Ouija, I try to stay away from that sort of activity but I do have a roommate who likes to dabble with the board. We did a session a few years back that left me spooked and I ended up walking through the house with a white sage bundle (probably more from my own superstition than anything, but it gave me some peace of mind). Maybe I'll order more sage for this time 'round as well. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

There is an entity following you energetically, or maybe a person that developed a sort of obsession over you in the college and now is bound to you, with or without their knowledge, but my guess is they know what they're doing and they're good at it. I would be curious to know the city/area of your initial occurrences. Thanks and be safe!

• This topic was locked and unlocked