Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Clairvoyant Readings

InsightClarity777

My name is Steve.

Im wondering if i have some dark entity or something like that attached to me some how; causing some issues/concerns with my mental and physical health.

Nicholas

What's my life going to look like in 5 years 

1 hour ago, SteveK1985 said:

My name is Steve.

Im wondering if i have some dark entity or something like that attached to me some how; causing some issues/concerns with my mental and physical health.

Hi Steve,

Here’s what I found:

Yes and no. Let me explain. The main problem actually seems to be your outlook and attitude more than anything. It’s not a bad thing at all, because every single person falls into having a bad mindset at one point or another in his or her life. Some people hop out of it easily — others don’t. The mindset/outlook/way of thinking is the main thing that’s happening, and it’s actually causing a build up of negative energy to surround you and your aura. It’s very heavy and thick, and you need to cleanse it. My recommendation is to use a sage smudge stick and burn a black candle to help remove the energy. Also take a long bath and imagine any impure energy around you draining down the tub. As for dark entities, I don’t see any directly affecting you; however, there are some “interested in” you. They are “lurking” in the background more than anything. You shouldn’t let this scare you, because they are not directly interfering with your life at this time. But they could in the future, obviously, if you don’t make a change. They feed off of fear, human weakness, negativity, and similar things. That is what they target. You seem to be more spiritually inclined than the average person, so you also have more of a vulnerability when it comes to attracting things like that. By surrounding yourself with light and love, and believe it or not, having a good laugh throughout the day, you will form an extremely powerful deterrent against any sort of dark entity. They absolutely hate anything that is amusing, happy, or anything that is high vibration.  You just have to look at life differently. There is literally so much that you could do. You are full of talent and potential; all you have to do is change your outlook, and you will soar. 

I hope this helps. Thank you.

Edited by InsightClarity777
  • Like 1

Hi insight, 

may i have a reading?

Name: Amal

Question: is there a message from my guide/ angel? Especially about love/ finding a partner.

Thank you

15 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Nicholas

What's my life going to look like in 5 years 

Hi Nicholas, 

Here’s what I found: 

What seemed to be a continual pattern throughout the reading for you, is that you don’t have trustworthy, loyal, or stable people that are around you. In the next five years, I see you consistently and constantly seeking out new people to be in your social circle. That could be referring to friends, romantic partners, new coworkers, or something similar.  I feel as though you have a desire for people to accept your lifestyle but get a little frustrated if they don’t. Also in the next five years, I see you being trapped into a perpetual “cycle.” Unfortunately, the reading was not specific as to what the cycle may be, but it is probably referring to a fast-paced lifestyle that you will grow bored of. It’s crucial that when the time comes, you recognize it and get out of it, because it will cause you to not be happy in the long run.

8 hours ago, Sidra said:

Hi insight, 

may i have a reading?

Name: Amal

Question: is there a message from my guide/ angel? Especially about love/ finding a partner.

Thank you

Hi Amal:

Here’s what I found:

Yes there is. It’s from your guardian angel. He is a male. The name that I received from him was Leroy. He specifically told me to tell you that when it comes to romantic love, you are missing opportunities. And you are also second-guessing yourself. In other words: if you feel a certain attraction around a particular person, or if you get butterflies, or if you feel “different” around that person, take action rather than just thinking about it.  You might not get it right every time of course, but if you have the right intention, you will find the right person very soon. There is actually a soulmate who is close to your area. This person is desperately trying to find you, but because you’re not totally open yet (energetically), it’s difficult. The best thing that you could do is set the intention that you are open to finding whoever this person is that is looking for you, and when the time comes, go for it. Be patient and don’t obsess over it. Also, you need to get started on your life path. I feel as though you are a bit uncentered right now, and if you make a shift by doing things in life that you love, you will be closer to finding a soulmate who shares your values and your interests as well. It’s sort of a law of attraction thing. You attract what you put out. 

Edited by InsightClarity777
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2018 at 0:53 PM, Magicfx said:

Hi

Can you answer the following question please.

First name - Spencer.

Am i close to finding what I am looking for?

Bono???

Thank you  so much for this reading insight... It is, as if you really know me. I hope to find my soulmate soon... I feel he is close

You are really gifted, thx

Hi insight, my first name is marie and would love to know when i will find my true soulmate ? And is their any negative energy around me affecting me as my life seems to be stuck?  Thankyou :) 

Edited by Mariezy

Hello Insight,

Thank you so much for offering these readings. I was wondering if I could get one along the lines of the reading your did for Amal. I would welcome any messages from my guides/angels, with a emphasis on love/partners.

Thank you!

-Sandra

Edited by sasha_0413

Hi Insight,

Thank you so much for this offer. My first name is : sang, female. My question is "Do you see any foreign travel for me this year or do you see this happening in future."

Hello, I like to get reading. I'm Rashmi. I have deep feeling for guy, Deon since one year but recently I got to know that he has girlfriend. Im so heartbroken. Even I tried I wouldn't forget him. But now there is some difference in his behavior, I feel something has happened between he and his girlfriend. Im so confused with his behevior.i didn't see him since last 6 weeks. what kind of feeling he has towards me? What near future holds between us? Is he happy with his girlfriend?  Should I giveup on him?  I'm sorry if you are uncomfortable with my question.

Hello InsightClarity777 :D

My name is Ron,

My only question is can you tell me anything spiritually about myself? 

Im trying to learn more about my spiritual self, so that I may help in growing my spiritual consciousness.

Thank you! (In Advance) 

HI insight

Is there any message my angel would like me to know.

Thanks

Vincent

Edited by karnama
change question

Sorry folks, but Insight needs to take a break from readings for a bit and asked that their thread be closed at this time. When they come back, they can let a mod know to reopen the thread.

Thread closed.

• The topic was locked