Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Clairvoyant Readings

InsightClarity777

Hello.

I would like to practice my readings and expand my abilities, so I am offering free clairvoyant-based readings to everyone on this forum. Please understand that I can only accept one question per person.

Instructions:

Please provide your first name and your question.

If you would like your reading to be private, please private message me.

Feedback is always more than welcome, as it helps me to improve and understand where I need to improve.

Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity.

I have included some terms below. You must agree to these terms if you decide to request a reading from me.

Terms

By requesting a reading from me in any way, you fully agree to the terms and conditions written here. First, all "readings" given by me are defined as opinionated spiritual advice and opinionated spiritual suggestions. "Advice" and "suggestions" are also defined as opinionated spiritual advice and opinionated spiritual suggestions. Readings, advice, and suggestions from me are for entertainment purposes only and nothing else. You agree that readings, advice, or suggestions (of any kind) from me shall NOT replace the advice of a qualified mental-health professional, financial professional, medical professional, counselor, or ANY other professional who is in a position to help you with your current situation or issues. What you do with my readings and/or advice and suggestions is your own responsibility. You agree that I will NOT be held liable for any actions, decisions, or choices you make in your life due to my readings, advice, or suggestions. You also agree that I will NOT be held liable for any damages in your life — including but not limited to psychological, physical, financial, emotional, and spiritual damages — that occur due to my readings, advice, or suggestions. There are no guarantees of any kind that I offer. I do not guarantee that you will be satisfied with my readings, advice, or suggestions, and there are no implied guarantees either. You must be at least 18 years old to request a reading from me.

Edited by InsightClarity777
  • Like 6

Hi

I would love to have a reading done by you - if you are able to receive any messages for me.

First name - Stacey

I wonder if there are any messages from spirit about me being successful as a writer. I am having serious doubts that I have any talent or ability and if I should just give up. I have struggled to find a literary agent who is willing to represent me and this has led to a crisis in my confidence. If you have anything to pass on it would be gratefully received. Thank you xxx

Name- niyati

My pet cat lily is missing since 25th november 2017. Can you please check where and how she is and why she isnt returning home. I can post a picture if required. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your reading requests. I will have these done by tomorrow.

Thanks again.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Purple21 said:

Name- niyati

My pet cat lily is missing since 25th november 2017. Can you please check where and how she is and why she isnt returning home. I can post a picture if required. 

I hope you and your cat are soon reunited.

On 1/6/2018 at 5:16 PM, StaceB said:

Hi

I would love to have a reading done by you - if you are able to receive any messages for me.

First name - Stacey

I wonder if there are any messages from spirit about me being successful as a writer. I am having serious doubts that I have any talent or ability and if I should just give up. I have struggled to find a literary agent who is willing to represent me and this has led to a crisis in my confidence. If you have anything to pass on it would be gratefully received. Thank you xxx

Hi Stacey, 

Here’s what I found:

The first thing that I am sensing is that you are trying to do too much, too soon.  The reason why you’re having a crisis with your confidence in your writing abilities is because you are getting discouraged too easily. It is not that you don’t have the talent — you very much do. You’re actually a fantastic writer that could create an amazing brand. The problem is the way that you’re going about it. Now your angels, specifically your guardian angel, spoke to me when I was reading for you. The name I am receiving for this particular angel is Cleo. She told me that you have incredible creativity, but you need to take everything one step at a time. That and you need to stop comparing yourself to other writers. You have to find your own unique brand and be confident about it. When you’re not confident about the things that you love, other people can sense it, and that could very well be the block as to why you’re not getting a literary agent. Also, there’s too much dependence on the literary agent, and instead you should do smaller steps that lead up to that. This could be things like publishing your own e-books, showing your writing to smaller publishing firms, or creating your own blog that showcases your writing. You have to sort of build an audience first (or a bigger one) so that you will get more confidence in what you do.  Try not to care about what other people think so much. Writers of course are always improving, and there are always improvements that you can make, but you should never totally change your style of writing just because someone doesn’t like it. You are your own unique writer, and you have to be confident with that and go about it with a better attitude to truly be successful.  The publishing industry is cutthroat, but with every “no,” it’s just one step closer to a “yes.” Believing in yourself is the first step to creating what it is that you want. 

Thank you, and I hope this helps. 

• Like 1

Hi InsightClarity777

Thank you for your message. It will very much be taken on board as I recognize a lot of my own impatience and doubts. I think I have this driving need in me to be successful (could be because of my life path 1 association!) and feel like time is running out as I'm getting older and more aware of my own mortality. Though I'm probably being a bit over dramatic as I turn 40 next month. I just want to be earning financially from something that I take pleasure in doing, rather than continuing in a job that I hate and everything in my life seems to relate to me being successful with this. This gives me things to work on - really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. Tyvm xxxx

On 1/7/2018 at 0:53 PM, Magicfx said:

Hi

Can you answer the following question please.

First name - Spencer.

Am i close to finding what I am looking for?

Hi Spencer,

Here’s what I found: 

I saw an image of a heart being ripped out of you or you pulling a heart out of somebody else. Now this is symbolic of course. What it most likely represents is a lack of love in your life. Even if you don’t think that’s what you desire, that’s what the reading is showing right now (that you need to open your heart chakra). This doesn’t necessarily have to be referring to romantic love, it could also be referring to doing the things in life that you love.  Attitude will play a big role in this. I’m not sure why, but for some reason I saw college partying, or some sort of big social group that you were a part of at some point. The reading showed that there are a few different roads that you could take in your life. This could be coming up in the future, or could be going on right now. If you choose the path of love — whether that’s finding the perfect person, or doing what it is you’re meant to do, or what you think you’re meant to do — that could create what you desire in your life. 

I hope this helps, and thank you. 

11 minutes ago, StaceB said:

Hi InsightClarity777

Thank you for your message. It will very much be taken on board as I recognize a lot of my own impatience and doubts. I think I have this driving need in me to be successful (could be because of my life path 1 association!) and feel like time is running out as I'm getting older and more aware of my own mortality. Though I'm probably being a bit over dramatic as I turn 40 next month. I just want to be earning financially from something that I take pleasure in doing, rather than continuing in a job that I hate and everything in my life seems to relate to me being successful with this. This gives me things to work on - really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question. Tyvm xxxx

Stacey,

You are very welcome and I’m glad that I could help you. I do understand where you’re coming from! But sometimes if you just take time, the necessary time, to go slow with things, then it can be totally worth it in the future and could give you that financial security you’re looking for. Thanks again. Have a great rest of your day. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2018 at 0:56 PM, Purple21 said:

Name- niyati

Hi Niyati,

This is a remote-viewing based question, and I’m not very experienced with remote viewing; however, it is possible through focused intent with clairvoyance. That being said, remote viewers are typically trained to focus on the literal, while clairvoyants typically need to decipher a lot of symbols. Symbols are not always helpful when we need to find an exact location of a pet or person. That being said, here’s what I found: 

I do see that your cat is still alive, although barely surviving. She is hunting for food and drinking the nearby water. Now I see her around some sort of bridge. This could be a particular area, or she could literally be around this bridge. The bridge could be something as simple as a highway passover, a bridge going over a body of water, or a bridge going over land. In the reading, I saw the bridge as being something that’s over a body of water. I specifically saw her in a woody area that has a relatively steep incline to it. It’s going downhill. Down that hill, there is a body of water. It looks like a river. Or it could be a pond. It’s also very close to the road — there is a guard rail at the top of this inclined piece of land. She’s scared of cars going by, and scared of where she is, and that’s why she has not come home yet, I believe. She feels lost and afraid. 

I hope this helps, and I hope you find your cat. Thank you!

19 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

My name is Brian

What do you see me doing one year from now?

Hi Brian,

Here’s what I found: 

For some reason I kept on seeing images of gingerbread men, or you doing something in the kitchen. I also saw images of you spending time with your family, but specifically cooking seems to be coming through.  Those very words were present throughout the reading. Now this could symbolize something for you, such as the pursuit of a new hobby in one year’s time, or something related to cooking that may spark your interest. The holidays especially seem to be related to this. That’s probably why I kept on seeing an image of a gingerbread man and a Christmas tree.  I have no idea why I am seeing these particular images, but it may mean something for you. There definitely seems to be a holiday-themed event (potentially something that sparks a new passion or hobby in you) around you that you would enjoy in one years time.  Because this was so unusual, I actually read on it three times and received the exact same image. 

I hope this helps, and thank you. 

• Like 1

Hello my name is Stephen I have just had the most influential person in my life pass away like three weeks ago, I was just wondering do you have any guidance or advice to pass on to me from this loved one as I'm feeling pretty lost right now. Thanks for taking the time. 

Jason

Why have I been unable to astral project with any consistency?

• 2 weeks later...

May I have a reading please :) 

my name is Marie 

i have never had any luck with love .. would like to know if I have a soulmate out there ? 

Thankyou :)

• 2 weeks later...

May I have a reading please? My name is Sharelle and I am wondering what the year holds for me. Thank you!

Sorry folks, but at this time the OP does not seem to have been back in over a month to post readings. Rather than let the requests keep stacking up, I'm going to close this thread at this time. If the OP comes back and would like to have the thread re-opened, they can contact a moderator and we will be happy to help make that happen.

• The topic was locked
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was unlocked
2 hours ago, Mariezy said:

Hi insight,

i would love a reading about my love life please :) 

thankyou xx

Sure. What is your first name and your question please? 

• The topic was locked