Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women of Politics

docyabut2

It seems women are trying to destroy political men for hitting on women,  because a women was not the president. What makes it happen they are doing to make it for men to even hire women in business for being afraid . I`m a women and can see that.:rolleyes:

Edited by docyabut2

I'm not sure I can agree with all you surmise but one thing I agree on is that men might well be more cautious about the number of women they hire in the future.  This avalanche of accusations has turned into what resembles a witch hunt.  One has to assume that most of the men are guilty on some level but it should also be apparent that some are just being accused because they CAN be...

9 hours ago, and then said:

I'm not sure I can agree with all you surmise but one thing I agree on is that men might well be more cautious about the number of women they hire in the future.  This avalanche of accusations has turned into what resembles a witch hunt.  One has to assume that most of the men are guilty on some level but it should also be apparent that some are just being accused because they CAN be...

and pretty much every  sw will be screaming sexism, dragging companies to courts and may be putting some companies out of buissnes

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 1:38 AM, docyabut2 said:

It seems women are trying to destroy political men for hitting on women,  because a women was not the president. What makes it happen they are doing to make it for men to even hire women in business for being afraid . I`m a women and can see that.:rolleyes:

How did you come to that connection? Is there a link, where it says women are trying to destroy political men, because a woman is not president? 

I do agree with and then: 

On 1/5/2018 at 1:53 AM, and then said:

This avalanche of accusations has turned into what resembles a witch hunt.  One has to assume that most of the men are guilty on some level but it should also be apparent that some are just being accused because they CAN be...

I do believe some accusers are probably doing just that. But, to me, it seems the majority of them are doing this, because they were victim to it, and now feel safe to speak up to have something done about it. I think with anything, there is going to be a series of situations, where some would exploit it and cause damage to the work, the real victims have been brave to be doing. And bringing down some innocent men in the process, which is just as damaging to the progress of what the real victims are trying to achieve. 

I wish it didn't happen, and not expect some in any situation, to exploit it in this way, but in the end, I see this type of copy cat behavior all over. 

And if it causes a so called hiring freeze on women in the process in some places, than this whole thing gets worse. I don't think it's the victims's fault who are bravely trying to finally do something, but the fault of the harassment being allowed to go on for so long. 

I have an optimistic hope, that most employers wont react and refuse to hire women in the future. I would hope they work at making the work place safer for everyone. 

I spoke up on Facebook, with my #MeToo voice. I didn't do it to be part of some fad. I did it to show it happened (and it did happen) and that it added into the realization that it happened to so many and in so many work situations and a so many were not safe from it. And now, with so many who honestly spoke up, it just shocks me, that so many have suffered it, and that the amount of victims and the years of those who were guilty of it, felt safe to to do it with no recrimination. I think that should be contemplated about. That is happened to so many and for so long. 

And also something that I have observed, is that it's not that those who speak up, are responsible for the dropping and firings of those, (in political and other areas), they just spoke up about their experience. It seems to me, that it's varying forms of media that highlight it to the point that causes the higher ups to feel they have no choice. 

I have no doubt of the legitimacy of many, if not most of the accusations.  I'm simply pointing out that some are almost certainly either false or overblown.

• Like 1

I have no doubt of the legitimacy of many, if not most of the accusations.  I'm simply pointing out that some are almost certainly either false or overblown.

And I agreed with you. And I believe I pointed out, this seems to happen with anything. Something I wish to address is, that we shouldn't concentrate on those few who exploit it and wreck it for the legitimate many. I'm hoping that we concentrate on the legitimate many and see the change there. 

On 1/5/2018 at 1:38 AM, docyabut2 said:

i'm not sure it is limited to politicians, it is basically against anyone famous. and who in theory did commit sexual assault, however i agree with and then, some are either outright lie, or consider a cat call as an assault. but seeing how almost no one really got arrested over it, nor any victim got money settlement, it seems like main goal is 15 seconds of fame,

Edited by aztek

• 2 weeks later...

Well Trump just mention there is a lowest hiring of women now.  So the point is, it must be my previous guess  

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:56 PM, Agent0range said:

Care to share the numbers or the source?

My mistake, Trump did say Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!”

I did heard  a commenter say on the news the women issues , it `ll be the cause of  women future hiring,  because women are now trying to bring down men politicians.

On 1/9/2018 at 2:58 AM, and then said:

Here's something that bothers me. There are many situations in which it takes two to tango. In these particular situations, both men and women should be held responsible. There's a growing trend to blame just men in these circumstances. It's part of a larger political and societal tend. For instance, some people are casting the so-called mom, in the "shackled kids crime case", in a victim role. In essence, they're also saying that women are so inferior that they can't stand up to men who hurt their children. They're saying that she's the fourteenth child. I know and understand that there are times when moms are trapped by abusive dads. I'm not referring to those instances. I'm talking about this knee-jerk fad of always blaming the man without knowing all of the facts of a given event. It's creating a large group of weird girl-hating guys who were raised in this glaringly hypocritical period.