Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unsure where to post

AlienWithin

Does anyone else randomly think about super odd questions or ideas? Because lately I have been thinking about human life and wondering why?

Please forgive me if I make no sense. I honestly do not know why I find it hard to express my thoughts on paper.

I was thinking about why some humans lack understanding and basic knowledge yet some seem to have a super brain? Why are we not all designed with equal brain function? Why is there such a huge gap between below average IQ and genius IQ? No other species of the same kind is created with such a gap between poor performer and top performer.

To me it feels like we are alien to the earth. We don't belong here. It feels like our brain is working against nature creating more artificial products, and technology is heading in the direction of a artificial nature. End result being the death of our natural one.

Why are humans the only species that can and will think themselves into anger and violence? With the human mind being responsible in planning shocking and horrific acts of human torture. No other species has the ability to plan violence. Does it feel like the human species has divided into either wanting more advanced technology or resisting technology? Is technology advancing too quick? With some advancements being too advanced for when it was created for example Werner Von Braun two staged rockets were out of their time.

The only explanation for the above madness running through my mind is another crazy idea polluting my thoughts.

Did a more advanced civilization or alien super intelligence either
1.create us and we are inside a computer stimulation to be observed?
2.time travel has been successful and subjects with genius IQ have been transported back in time. For some reason future genius IQ subjects and basic human species have been mixed together.

Above would follow the directed parspermia theory - which is the intentional spreading of the seeds of life to other planets by an advanced extraterrestrial civilization.

I could go on but probably already too long LOL

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XenoFish

• AlienWithin

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, AlienWithin said:

Does anyone else randomly think about super odd questions or ideas? Because lately I have been thinking about human life and wondering why?

I think at some point we've all asked, Why?

Please forgive me if I make no sense. I honestly do not know why I find it hard to express my thoughts on paper.

I was thinking about why some humans lack understanding and basic knowledge yet some seem to have a super brain? Why are we not all designed with equal brain function? Why is there such a huge gap between below average IQ and genius IQ? No other species of the same kind is created with such a gap between poor performer and top performer.

It all comes down to a few things that I know of. Nurture, nature, and environment. Some people are born with the right genetics for intellectual pursuits, others, not so much. Then again it also has to do with the individuals motivations. Some can be highly intelligent without a piece of paper or test to back it up. Some people can be complete geniuses and have zero motivation to further themselves. If you want to be smarter, read more books, learn more.

To me it feels like we are alien to the earth. We don't belong here. It feels like our brain is working against nature creating more artificial products, and technology is heading in the direction of a artificial nature. End result being the death of our natural one.

At some point I think we've all had the thought that we might be "the aliens". Or earth is a prison planet, etc.

Why are humans the only species that can and will think themselves into anger and violence? With the human mind being responsible in planning shocking and horrific acts of human torture. No other species has the ability to plan violence.

So you never seen a cat stalk a bird? Or a dog display sadness for days on end?

Does it feel like the human species has divided into either wanting more advanced technology or resisting technology?

It's a divide between fear and hope. 

Is technology advancing too quick? With some advancements being too advanced for when it was created for example Werner Von Braun two staged rockets were out of their time.

Technology is never advancing too quickly. It's peoples responsibility with using it that's not up to speed for the most part.

The only explanation for the above madness running through my mind is another crazy idea polluting my thoughts.

Did a more advanced civilization or alien super intelligence either
1.create us and we are inside a computer stimulation to be observed?
2.time travel has been successful and subjects with genius IQ have been transported back in time. For some reason future genius IQ subjects and basic human species have been mixed together.

To answer these two question is simple: We don't know.

Above would follow the directed panspermia theory - which is the intentional spreading of the seeds of life to other planets by an advanced extraterrestrial civilization.

I don't see how it does but if you say so.

I could go on but probably already too long LOL