Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Another Clinton Investigation Opened

Lilly

Why not just wait until the undeniable proof is found rather than bombard us with 100 investigations..

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Colt Storm said:

Why not just wait until the undeniable proof is found rather than bombard us with 100 investigations..

No, we don't need 100 investigations.  Don't really need any investigations because we already have the other.  Comey laid out the case against her.  This nation needs to begin to heal and putting this lady away is a good place to start.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

No, we don't need 100 investigations.  Don't really need any investigations because we already have the other.  Comey laid out the case against her.  This nation needs to begin to heal and putting this lady away is a good place to start.

I agree, but not much is ever found and even when it is she walks.

• Like 1

My concern, as it is with all these investigations, is that they've had way too much time to destroy and/or hide evidence.

Better dust her off again...or someone might read that book.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Colt Storm said:

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Colt Storm said:

In this case, there is a mountain but because she has that "D" next to her name, she gets a pass.  That needs to end and this is a good place to start.  Well deserved!

But that is one of those primordial fears that she gets away scot-free.  But this is karma catching up.

Edited by RavenHawk
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, skliss said:

My concern, as it is with all these investigations, is that they've had way too much time to destroy and/or hide evidence.

The evidence has been recorded.  Between Sara Carter, John Solomon, Peter Schweizer, and even Sean Hannity have become today's Woodward and Bernstein.  Between this investigative reporting and the FBI, all she can do is bald face lie.  And she could still walk.  If she does, no one can ever trust our government again.

The biggest problem in this nation as far as investigating and prosecuting crime, usually at the upper levels, is the politicization of justice. That is where people place themselves, others, or their agendas, above the law.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Better dust her off again...or someone might read that book.

So what? There are plenty of 'tell all books' on the Clintons as well: https://www.amazon.com/Crisis-Character-Discloses-Firsthand-Experience/dp/1455568872

Most of the stuff in books like this is just pure BS anyway. People who like the Clintons won't be swayed, people who like Trump won't be swayed.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Lilly said:

People who like the Clintons won't be swayed, people who like Trump won't be swayed

That tis very true

But -- and its a big but - are there any neutrals in the audience at this stage?

Edited by RAyMO

This is just another partisan distraction attempt. Nothing more. But as long as people keep falling for it...they'll keep shoveling the crap.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Lilly said:

People who like the Clintons won't be swayed, people who like Trump won't be swayed.

That is very true but the facts are still the facts.  She is as corrupted as the day is long and has committed very serious crimes that would send anyone else to jail for a very long time.  Are we going to have to go through another chorus of “what the definition of is is”?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, skliss said:

Huma got covered for.

Guilty

Here’s the thing, she thought for sure and for certain she would be POTUS... she has a giant ego, she could have gotten careless with something critical, because after she’s president... “what difference does it make?”.

6 hours ago, CeresExpo2000 said:

Huma got covered for.

Guilty

Weiner... ahahaha... is a loose cannon. Seems like he’s the weak link in the chain. Want to bet he has an unfortunate accident in prison?

Who cares?  Who's Hillary?  A failed Presidential candidate.  Send her to jail.  Would that make the "but Hillary" snowflakes feel better?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, RAyMO said:

But -- and its a big but - are there any neutrals in the audience at this stage?

I don't like either....does that count?

9 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Are we going to have to go through another chorus of “what the definition of is is”?

We're almost there with Team Trump....the "I don't recalls" are already flowing like old man river 

• Like 2

I said in another thread I would be much more excited about this investigation if it were someone else pushing. This is a good example of why. 

FBI No. 2 Targeted By Trump Had No Conflict In Clinton Probe, Documents Show 

The FBI documents made public Friday show that McCabe had no oversight of the Clinton email investigation when it began in July 2015. At that time, McCabe was in the FBI’s Washington Field Office and the Clinton inquiry was being run out of FBI headquarters. His wife lost her election in November 2015. McCabe didn’t begin overseeing the Clinton investigation until months later, when he became deputy FBI director in February 2016

McCabe may not have had anything to do with the Clinton probe, leaving his wife's political run clear. However, there is evidence that Mr McCabe may have been involved with Mr Strzok (and others) in the development of an "insurance policy" designed to "save the country" were Trump to be elected.

14 hours ago, Lilly said:

McCabe may not have had anything to do with the Clinton probe, leaving his wife's political run clear. However, there is evidence that Mr McCabe may have been involved with Mr Strzok (and others) in the development of an "insurance policy" designed to "save the country" were Trump to be elected.

Actually, if Mrs. Clinton was elected POTUS, that is when we would have needed the "save the Country insurance policy". With the way she and the liberals wanted open borders and to basically change the Constitution, that is what I would call needing to "save the Counrty" from.

16 hours ago, Lilly said:

Sure there is. It's called solid investigating into already well known to them corruption.