Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dragons are real!

DraconicInvestigator

5 minutes ago, DebDandelion said:

Was wondering what you would call it then...serpent? Sea serpent? Maybe I am daft

heres is a sea monster...a real photo, notice how its body twists as it swims?

kelppaddy.jpg

But the reality is....its just floating seaweed.....

http://www.pshap.com/peter/fish/fishing.html

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, DraconicInvestigator said:

We know more about space than what's in our own oceans. 

Pretty much, no, based on the vastness of 'space', and all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seeder said:

heres is a sea monster...a real photo, notice how its body twists as it swims?

kelppaddy.jpg

But the reality is....its just floating seaweed.....

http://www.pshap.com/peter/fish/fishing.html

I get that Seeder. For interest sake I was wondering what you would call limbless wingless dragons...hypothetical speech...and so...

I don't believe in dragons currently existing...when I meet one eye to eye I might still think its a prank... either way

Just now, DraconicInvestigator said:

NOAA says we've only explored 5% of the ocean

Which means we've successfully explored more that 5% of the universe??:lol: oh ok then

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

-Djlikey Guy.

Anyways what's with the 'DJ' bit??

You're not one of these boring scratch artists that's managed to work out how to blend 2 audio files in cubase are ya!? zzzzzzzzzzzzz;)

18 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

You're not one of these boring scratch artists that's managed to work out how to blend 2 audio files in cubase are ya!? zzzzzzzzzzzzz;)

Not for the life of me do i understand what you mean.

I can get used to that. :D

Edited by Likely Guy

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

Not for the life of me do i understand what you mean.

I an get used to that. :D

you put Dj in front of your name.. it's a simple question & don't know any other way to word it so i'll just repeat:

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

you put Dj in front of your name.. it's a simple question & don't know any other way to word it so i'll just repeat:

A stutter Dejarma, a stutter.

• Like 3

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.

You are so sneaky.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DraconicInvestigator said:

Well, for one I don't think the government is hiding dragons, I just think they are cryptids yet to be discovered. The world is vast and so are the oceans. I also provided cases of people seeing or being killed by dragons, which also includes verification (newspapers and death records by the Social Security Death Index (SSDI) that shows those people really died. 

Your newspaper story said four people died, only apparently ONE person died (drowning) and the person reporting the tale refuses to say anything.  That's not confirmation.  Newspaper stories don't confirm it, either.  And "travelers reporting fatalities of a traveler" is not very convincing either.

The ocean is more explored than you believe it is.  We don't have a good survey of the deepest depths, that's true - but things that live down there in general can't survive the change of pressure that happens when they come up to the surface.

You can make a better case for the dragon as a spirit animal than you can as a real animal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DraconicInvestigator said:

No, in the McCleary case it was a sea-dragon, so it had no wings or limbs.

The one that left no evidence.

• Like 1

Maybe the thread title should be changed?

As I understand it, we are discussing whether reports of sea serpents could be based on a hitherto unknown marine creature?

Not whether giant, six limbed, man-eating, fire-breathing, flying reptiles exist?

• Like 1

I find this interesting. No one really takes the existence of dragon's seriously. Yet people get foaming at the mouth angry if you question the existence of ghost or god. 

• Like 3

I think it's pretty obvious dragons exist.  I present to you all the evidence you need:

1. Map showing locations of Dragons

here-be-dragons.jpg

2. Photographic evidence of Dragons

18128.o.jpg

3. Video evidence for Dragons

4. Evidence of Dragons from the fossil record

welsh_dragon_fossil_by_tyrie2001.jpg

5. Mummified remains of a Dragon

hqdefault.jpg

I rest my case!

• Like 2

There's no question that sea dragons exist ......   don't think any breathe fire though :D 

1200px-Leafy_Seadragon_on_Kangaroo_Island.jpg.ed6c16df0f8be42cd50adb173ff3929e.jpg13-weedyseadragon.jpg.1754cc2343c7a5f8325343b5acc1604f.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Essan said:

There's no question that sea dragons exist ......   don't think any breathe fire though :D 

I beg to differ sir! 

13c2537b5f22bdd1.jpg

• Like 1

The dragon started its existence as "Azi" the wolf headed serpent of the Proto-Indo Iranian mythos. He was carried East by Scythians and West by the Sarmatians. It then evolved into the various mythological entities that we read about now. 

It was adopted by the Turkic speaking Cumans whose descendants then used it for the symbol of their knightly order "Order of the Dragon" and it was probably adopted by the Welsh and English from Sarmatian Laeti  settled in Britain.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, DraconicInvestigator said:

1962 account from the survivor,Edward Brian McCleary http://cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/ss-death/

If dragons aren't real then what happened? (There's news archives and death records that prove those 4 teenagers really did die that day)

Do you believe Richard Chase's story that Nazis were trying to poison him and UFOs getting him to kill people?

• Like 1