Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained Mystery

AlertChristians

The truth is out there.

Once you've been out in the field and encountered the shifters face to face, one cannot make light of the video evidence, even if some of it is misconstrued [deliberately].

Edited by Invisig0th

22 minutes ago, Invisig0th said:

The truth is out there.

Once you've been out in the field and encountered the shifters face to face, one cannot make light of the video evidence, even if some of it is misconstrued [deliberately].

Are you serious? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Are you serious? 

For one proudly displaying the name Schrödinger, you seem ignorant of his eschatology. 

Just now, Invisig0th said:

For one proudly displaying the name Schrödinger, you seem ignorant of his eschatology. 

That name is based on a fun status update. Something a few members came up with. If you want to have this fantasy of real shape shifter like the OP that's your choice. Not that you can prove they exist. 

• Like 3

WTF is the last little piece" Those who are seen shapeshifting are seen by those the shapeshifters are trying to traumatize, or the shapeshifters are captured by TV, movies or hand-held video cameras."all about? Im not the sharpest knife in the box but ?

• Like 4

On 1/21/2018 at 2:52 PM, AlertChristians said:

The reality of Shapeshifting is a huge phenomenon that continues to be hushed by TV, media, and the public at large because it is so common, that is, so many are capable of shapeshifting. Those who look like human beings can literally change shape in some Non-Human way. The Holy Bible supports that "all men are NOT created equal, accounting for supernatural parentage. However, the Declaration of Independence includes the phrase, "all men are created equal". This is perhaps the biggest lie ever told in American history.

Searching YouTube for the words "Shapeshifter eyes", or "Shapeshifter reptilian" shows many video captures from TV, movies or in person. The amount, HD quality, and variety of such videos made available to the public over the past decade or so, combined with the lack of public chatter about this phenomenon can logically be concluded as I do. The phenomenon is so prevalent, common, and widespread,  that the public is covering this up in lock step with the devil Satan. Those who are seen shapeshifting are seen by those the shapeshifters are trying to traumatize, or the shapeshifters are captured by TV, movies or hand-held video cameras.

Greeeeeat. Way to use the bible to promote treating people unjustly. 

People used to use it to promote slavery. People even used it to promote anti-Semitism.

You just want to demonize people you don't like. It's nothing new. You're not original.

• Like 6

On 1/22/2018 at 4:45 AM, Invisig0th said:

The truth is out there.

image.jpg 

• Like 8

I have to admit there's loads of shapeshifters on you tube my favorite is 

• Like 1

On ‎07‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:47 AM, AlertChristians said:

Search YouTube for "shapeshifter eyes" and find many captures from TV and movies showing clear evidence of shapeshifting. But daily conversations and many websites are void of the subject. An unexplained mystery?

Perhaps most reasonable people don't bother with such asinine subjects?

• Like 3

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 9:22 AM, AlertChristians said:

Searching YouTube for the words "Shapeshifter eyes", or "Shapeshifter reptilian" shows many video captures from TV, movies or in person. The amount, HD quality, and variety of such videos made available to the public over the past decade or so, combined with the lack of public chatter about this phenomenon can logically be concluded as I do. The phenomenon is so prevalent, common, and widespread,  that the public is covering this up in lock step with the devil Satan. Those who are seen shapeshifting are seen by those the shapeshifters are trying to traumatize, or the shapeshifters are captured by TV, movies or hand-held video cameras.

The real mystery is why anyone would consider such p*** poor quality videos "high definition". Something to do with the Bible I bet.

• Like 4

On 1/21/2018 at 11:52 PM, AlertChristians said:

that the public is covering this up in lock step with the devil Satan. .

Oh no the Devil Satan! :o Guys, this is serious! Devil Satan is, like, five to eight times worse than Regular Satan, he's even worse than Vampire Satan and Dutch Satan combined! He's Satan's Satan! Maybe he's the one farming the sixteen undefined clues ;)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

Oh no the Devil Satan! :o Guys, this is serious! Devil Satan is, like, five to eight times worse than Regular Satan, he's even worse than Vampire Satan and Dutch Satan combined! He's Satan's Satan! Maybe he's the one farming the sixteen undefined clues ;)

I thought the Dutch Satan was the worse.:huh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Matt221 said:

Talking of the devil,My mate is dyslexic he sold his soul to Santa....

:lol:

7 hours ago, Matt221 said:

Talking of the devil,My mate is dyslexic he sold his soul to Santa....

The spelling challenged among us sell theirs to satin. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

I sold my soul to Legos.......

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

I sold my soul to Legos.......

This guy...

• Like 3

Just now, ChaosRose said:

This guy...

I'm not that good......

1 minute ago, Piney said:

I'm not that good......

I really do have a derailing problem.

I hear the first step is admitting you have a problem.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Me too. I've had the problem for years.:lol:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

It took me ages to sell mine satin,santa of even Satan no one wanted it i ended up giving it away

• Like 3

On 1/27/2018 at 1:56 PM, Matt221 said:

It took me ages to sell mine satin,santa of even Satan no one wanted it i ended up giving it away

Not to worry, we are all dogs children.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Not to worry, we are all dogs children.

Children, do you not mean diks

• Like 1

On 1/26/2018 at 9:56 PM, ChaosRose said:

There's hope. Might I be your guide into redemption?

• Like 1